Why is it that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
"Friends don't let friends drive off a cliff and that's exactly what Israel is doing!"

Our financial, political and military support for Israeli expansionism and militarism make us no friends in the Middle East or elsewhere in the world. It is also not good for Israel or for us to be Israel’s ever deferential enabler. Friends do not let friends drive off a cliff and Israel is doing just that by having started the nuclear arms race in the Middle East and with its policy of occupation and expansionism. It’s not friendly of us to keep paying for that.
We need to stop supporting Israeli tyranny against its ME neighbors and look at the real reasons why the US is so hated.

Why do these targeted people hate us but don’t hate Sweden or Japan or Brazil? Why is killing them the answer when there has been little or no consideration of the grievances that lead them to engage in suicide attacks to hurt us?
If we want to abolish our enemies, we first need to know what made them our enemies.

And we need to realize we're to blame for a portion of that hatred (creating terrorists).
Are we not stupidly striking at the bitter fruit of the tree while still nourishing its roots and thus guaranteeing more bitter fruit? If war is to be the last resort, shouldn’t we first ask what legitimate grievances animate the animosity toward our nation?
The first step to winning the war on terror, is dealing with our role in creating it.

And the best way to start, is to stop protecting Israel.

What you ignore is our desire for enemies. It is a much deeper problem the US has, that lies beneath the question you ask. Perhaps, it goes back to how our nation was created. We cannot undo anything that was done, and there are consequences flowing from all we did that I do not think we can successfully run away from.

What you ignore is our desire for enemies.
It's not my desire. It's the desire of those associated with the military industrial complex through the paradigm of corporatism.

That's why we are still fighting these wars after 10 years, in spite of the fact that 70% of the country is against them.

What you ignore is our desire for enemies.
It's not my desire. It's the desire of those associated with the military industrial complex through the paradigm of corporatism.

That's why we are still fighting these wars after 10 years, in spite of the fact that 70% of the country is against them.

I agree with you. We are an illustration of a failed democracy. Our government does not carry out the will of the people. And I dont think we are going to fix the problem.

Before Israel we closed our eyes to lots of FILTH----like the armenian
genocide. Had we been more alert and decent----the turks would
have been our enemies in 1915 and POSSIBLY Adolf abu ali would not
have been so confident that the world would yawn whilst he murdered
millions. Abu ali did make note of the TURKISH SUCCESS in
Armenia when he was making his plans and befriending AL HUSSEINI.

Since that time we closed our eyes to lots more filth----like genocide
in Nigeria, Uganda, Rawanda, Sudan etc etc As far as I am
concerned because of their MASS MURDERS----for the glory of isa---
Saddam was a recognized ENEMY way back in the 1970s whilst
ISA respecters were giggling as he murdered hundreds Ida AMIN
was an enemy----too. as were the genocidal pigs of Nigeria who
murdered more than a million biafran children ---also for the
glory of ISA

depends on what one calls ENEMIES and what is important in ones
VIEWPOINT--------one of the questions I like to ask people to get
an idea as to that which is their "culture" ---is HOW OLD WERE
YOU WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD ABOUT THAT GENOCIDE OF ARMENIANS?

I was seven-----my mother seemed to think that people
living in a country to which she had no connection at all---
who were murdered in mass before she was born----were
important enough to be part of KNOWN HISTORY.
Interestly---WHAT THE ARMENIANS were as far as
race or religion was not an issue----Until I was in my
teens I assumed that "ARMENIAN" was synonymous
with "ARAB" and I ASSUMED "arab" meant "muslim"

I did not know that TURKS are generally muslims until
my teens I thought they were christians who seemed
to have an affinity with jews via CUISINE---afterall---
they made the SESAME HALVAH upon which I was
brought up and which my christian neighbors never
heard of

"Friends don't let friends drive off a cliff and that's exactly what Israel is doing!"

Our financial, political and military support for Israeli expansionism and militarism make us no friends in the Middle East or elsewhere in the world. It is also not good for Israel or for us to be Israel’s ever deferential enabler. Friends do not let friends drive off a cliff and Israel is doing just that by having started the nuclear arms race in the Middle East and with its policy of occupation and expansionism. It’s not friendly of us to keep paying for that.
We need to stop supporting Israeli tyranny against its ME neighbors and look at the real reasons why the US is so hated.

Why do these targeted people hate us but don’t hate Sweden or Japan or Brazil? Why is killing them the answer when there has been little or no consideration of the grievances that lead them to engage in suicide attacks to hurt us?
If we want to abolish our enemies, we first need to know what made them our enemies.

And we need to realize we're to blame for a portion of that hatred (creating terrorists).
Are we not stupidly striking at the bitter fruit of the tree while still nourishing its roots and thus guaranteeing more bitter fruit? If war is to be the last resort, shouldn’t we first ask what legitimate grievances animate the animosity toward our nation?
The first step to winning the war on terror, is dealing with our role in creating it.

Why is that some people are completely ignorant of history?

<<< an old worn out canard

<<< good idea ----just why is it that virtually the ONLY COMPREHENSIVE
and complete genocide ----happened in arabia where ALL CHRISTIANS
AND JEWS WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED 1400 years ago???
where not a vestige of RECOGNIZED artifacts of the existence of
jews who resided there for more than 1500 years and christians for
more than 500 years EXIST NOW?????? Just what made ARABS
and ULTIMATELY ALL MUSLIMS our "enemies" for the since the
seventh century to the point that we were OBLITERATED

[
<<< Actually ---historically the christians and jews of arabia were passive victims

Why is that some people are completely ignorant of history?

<<< I don't know why you are ignorant of history. I do know that
none of the history of the conflict between muslims ----with
hindus, zoroastrians, jews and christians was presented
in my public school textbooks-------the crusades was presented
very superficially ----something like a legend----like ROBIN HOOD
and his MERRY MEN -----friar tuck and maid marian<<< I learned
that stuff well as a kid-------later on I learned history

Let me enlighten you a tad, the middle east was ruled by the iron fist of the English Empire. The tribes were not united, the princes and monarchies were divine despots pitted against one another, country's nothing but terranical puppets. Then came, the discovery of oil, Balfour agreement, WW1, a few territorial lines drawn by some esteemed English Gentleman, the fall of the British Empire, WW2, the extermination of millions of Jews while the world twiddled her thumbs and looked the other way, a little guilt, a desire to reestablish their historical homeland, and the United States willingness to recognize their dream, and the UN's support and recognition. As for Israel, she can more than protect herself and if for not the US would have taken care of business long ago.

Let me enlighten you a tad, the middle east was ruled by the iron fist of the English Empire. The tribes were not united, the princes and monarchies were divine despots pitted against one another, country's nothing but terranical puppets. Then came, the discovery of oil, Balfour agreement, WW1, a few territorial lines drawn by some esteemed English Gentleman, the fall of the British Empire, WW2, the extermination of millions of Jews while the world twiddled her thumbs and looked the other way, a little guilt, a desire to reestablish their historical homeland, and the United States willingness to recognize their dream, and the UN's support and recognition. As for Israel, she can more than protect herself and if for not the US would have taken care of business long ago.

Interesting version----a bit on the side of CLASSIC COMIC BOOK ---but lets
face it ------how many of us really read that damned HUNCHBACK OF
NOTRE DAME-------classic comics have their place-----on the shelf next to
those NOBLE "cliff's notes" -----check your spelling of "terranical"-----
you make it sound like a cross between it------and plowing the TERRAIN
POETIC ----but spelling does count-----sometimes

That doesn't change the fact before we started supporting Israel, we had no enemies in the ME.

BTW, "...the extermination of millions of Jews...", did not occur in the ME.

All those Countries came about at the same time or after Israel. Prior to WW2 they were all run by either France or Britain. In WW2 the Arabs in Palestine had leaders that supported Hitler. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem openly supported Hitler and called for the death of all Jews.

That doesn't change the fact before we started supporting Israel, we had no enemies in the ME.

BTW, "...the extermination of millions of Jews...", did not occur in the ME.

BTW there were jews in EVERY land which was invaded by muslims IN THE WORLD--
and genocides ------even in the place called PAKISTAN today----there are mosques
built atop synagogues ------learn some history-----MOST of the jews did not go way
off to GERMANY------they aggregated in NORTH AFRICAN lands and also further out east
when the romans sacked jerusalem ----get you are dim.

Millions----at the very least -----arabia, ethiopia, yemen, morocco. algeria, ---also SPAIN
-----before the reconquista -----even afghanistan

the only places that jews were safe in INDIA were the southern parts-----which is
probably why your friends were so eager to attack jews in MUMBAI -----
where both jews and zoroastrians were granted refuge from the filth you so love---
centuries ago

BTW there were jews in EVERY land which was invaded by muslims IN THE WORLD--
and genocides ------even in the place called PAKISTAN today----there are mosques
built atop synagogues ------learn some history-----MOST of the jews did not go way
off to GERMANY------they aggregated in NORTH AFRICAN lands and also further out east
when the romans sacked jerusalem ----get you are dim.

Millions----at the very least -----arabia, ethiopia, yemen, morocco. algeria, ---also SPAIN
-----before the reconquista -----even afghanistan

the only places that jews were safe in INDIA were the southern parts-----which is
probably why your friends were so eager to attack jews in MUMBAI -----
where both jews and zoroastrians were granted refuge from the filth you so love---
centuries ago
This thread isn't about the "World of Jew", it's about the US not having any enemies in the ME before it started supporting Israel.

And you don't know what my friends are, so shut your fuckin' mouth!

All those Countries came about at the same time or after Israel. Prior to WW2 they were all run by either France or Britain. In WW2 the Arabs in Palestine had leaders that supported Hitler. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem openly supported Hitler and called for the death of all Jews.
Then I guess we've come full circle, because the Israeli's are treating the Palestinian's like the nazis treated the jews.

Then I guess we've come full circle, because the Israeli's are treating the Palestinian's like the nazis treated the jews.

wrong again----the nazis treated the jews like the arab muslims treated the jews---
and now the people who decided to call themselves "palestinians"
which for some 1800 years was a term used ONLY FOR JEWS LIVING IN
PALESTINE-----are nostalgic for the good old days of shariah filth----
----the stuff that ADOLF ABU ALI so ardently EMULATED

If one really had ANY concern or respect for the poor Palestinians, one wouldn't make such blatantly false statements about the situation. It destroys any credibility one might have, and it actually HURTS the Palestinian 'cause' by associating it with such lies.

The 'comparison' is as asinine and ridiculous as the suggestion that Israel never does anything which is less than wonderful. ( A statement which neither I nor most other 'Zionist' posters have ever even come close to making - but which we are regularly accused of making by some idiots and bigots.)

Last edited:
Staidup-

Let me enlighten you a tad, the middle east was ruled by the iron fist of the English Empire.

It is so good to be enlightened...I had thought large parts of the Middle East were controlled by the Ottomans, other large parts by the House of Saud, and then the mandates of Lebanon and Syria handled by France.

England's 30 years on handling the mandate were hardly an "iron fist", either, given they vascillated between one policy favouring the Jews and another ensuring Palestinians were not disenfranchised.

Last edited:
If one really had ANY concern or respect for the poor Palestinians, one wouldn't make such blatantly false statements about the situation. It destroys any credibility one might have, and it actually HURTS the Palestinian 'cause' by associating it with such lies.

The 'comparison' is as asinine and ridiculous as the suggestion that Israel never does anything which is less than wonderful. ( A statement which neither I nor most other 'Zionist' posters have ever even come close to making - but which we are regularly accused by some idiots and bigots of making)
Shut your fuckin' mouth! You're nothing but a fuckin' hypocrite!

You demonize the Palestinian's at every turn.
You blame them for all the problems in your country.
You enact racist, apartheid laws that make them 2nd class citizens.
You condone violence against them.
You are actively trying to ethnically cleanse them from the area.​
Don't give me this "false accusation" bullshit!

Forum List

Back