Why Is It That Democrats -

The Native Americans were the first here, they have original claim. All the rest are immigrants who want to stop other immigrants.

That's not the way the March of History works. You have claim to what you can hold onto.

- believe we are obligated to let ANYONE into this country? Where did that loony belief come from?

We are a sovereign nation. We can block/deny entry for any reason.
Democrats don't "believe we are obligated to let ANYONE into this country". That is just completely made up bullshit on your part.

Then why do they nearly en masse raise a stink when the concept is raised? This is not a singular instance.
Hey, billy, I know..... lets build an Iron Curtain for safety!

The Iron Curtain...Churchill coined the phrase...was basically the Soviet Union's effort to to keep people in. As was the Berlin Wall. Having built the greatest Society the world has ever known, the United States has a very different problems.

Problems like:

Should we pay down the National Debt; properly fund Medicare and Social Security.....OR bring in Arabs who don't share our values...and borrow more money to put them on Welfare and create more Democratic Voters?

________

- believe we are obligated to let ANYONE into this country? Where did that loony belief come from?

Democrats don't "believe we are obligated to let ANYONE into this country". That is just completely made up bullshit on your part.

Really? Who have we turned away?
Illegals with criminal records = A-okay
Muslim terrorist = come on in.
Seriously,who have we turned away?

Then why do they nearly en masse raise a stink when the concept is raised? This is not a singular instance.

The Iron Curtain...Churchill coined the phrase...was basically the Soviet Union's effort to to keep people in. As was the Berlin Wall. Having built the greatest Society the world has ever known, the United States has a very different problems.

Problems like:

Should we pay down the National Debt; properly fund Medicare and Social Security.....OR bring in Arabs who don't share our values...and borrow more money to put them on Welfare and create more Democratic Voters?

________

Yep, and the thing is, the Democrats are on the wrong side of the issue by the polls, so I say, let them keep running their mouths-)

Of course. But those who currently hold any territory will try to construct a history that gives them moral claim to it as well.
Except for treasonous libtards who twist history to discredit anything American, foster hostile perspectives and present lies as fact, like their bullshit claim that Thomas Jefferson Fathered all of Sally Hemmings children, something proven to not have happened with one exception.

The Native Americans were the first here, they have original claim. All the rest are immigrants who want to stop other immigrants.

That's not the way the March of History works. You have claim to what you can hold onto.

Of course. But those who currently hold any territory will try to construct a history that gives them moral claim to it as well.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Not really relevant to the event, or the holding of it.

The Iron Curtain kept people IN, not OUT, doofus.
Aye, Old Fogey, it did indeed keep people in...AND it kept people OUT so the insiders couldn't interact with the rest of the world and were therefore easier to control.

Aye, Old Fogey, it did indeed keep people in...AND it kept people OUT so the insiders couldn't interact with the rest of the world and were therefore easier to control.

Okay, let's go with this ...

Why would we want to interact with people who want to cut our heads off?

Just curious.

Okay, let's go with this ...

Why would we want to interact with people who want to cut our heads off?

Just curious.
C'mon, billy, put away the 'covers everybody' brush. How about this.....if 4 Americans rape a 14 yr old girl, then kill and burn her family to cover it up, should every American get beheaded for it? OF course we need to monitor Muslim entries to this country, but not by the proposed laughable process of asking if the emigre is a Muslim, like a determined terrorist would not lie. Those fleeing terror are Muslims too. Even taking into consideration you are an "I got mine" kind of guy, open your heart!

Except for treasonous libtards who twist history to discredit anything American, foster hostile perspectives and present lies as fact, like their bullshit claim that Thomas Jefferson Fathered all of Sally Hemmings children, something proven to not have happened with one exception.

I have a new rule, any dimwit that uses phrases like 'libtards' is so far gone there is no reason wasting time on them gets on the ignore list.

Buh bye.

C'mon, billy, put away the 'covers everybody' brush. How about this.....if 4 Americans rape a 14 yr old girl, then kill and burn her family to cover it up, should every American get beheaded for it?

How silly. What is it with Democrats and nonsensical connections?

OF course we need to monitor Muslim entries to this country, but not by the proposed laughable process of asking if the emigre is a Muslim, like a determined terrorist would not lie.

Indeed. I would take a much harsher course. The burden of proof is on them, not us.

Those fleeing terror are Muslims too.

Granted. They should stay and fight for their countries, and kill the bastards themselves, rather than have us import the shit over here.

Except for the native Americans every single person in the US is an immigrant or offspring of an immigrant.

You just want to shut the door behind you.
No, we want to protect the people who are already here and who want to be here, from a violent, criminal cult that wants to kill them, has stated that they want to kill them, and has bragged about how easy it is to kill them because we're too afraid to do what we need to do to stop them.

I have a new rule, any dimwit that uses phrases like 'libtards' is so far gone there is no reason wasting time on them gets on the ignore list.

Buh bye.
Nobody cares.

C'mon, billy, put away the 'covers everybody' brush. How about this.....if 4 Americans rape a 14 yr old girl, then kill and burn her family to cover it up, should every American get beheaded for it?

OF course we need to monitor Muslim entries to this country, but not by the proposed laughable process of asking if the emigre is a Muslim, like a determined terrorist would not lie.

Indeed. I would take a much harsher course. The burden of proof is on them, not us.

Granted. They should stay and fight for their countries, and kill the bastards themselves, rather than have us import the shit over here.

Those fleeing terror include Christians, who are being killed by muslims from BOTH sides over there.

So let's accommodate the Christians, who haven't declared war on us and blown up any of our office workers, and let the muslims cool their heels.

Did you EVER see the East German border? I have and the guards were NOT looking to the West to keep Westerners out, idiot.

Now Billy, those fleeing terror from maniacal brother Muslims are a huge bunch of individuals, unorganized, unarmed and without leadership. They don't know what to do or how to protect their families and they are without power. Christ, (slapping forehead with palm) why do I try with you? It's friggin futile. You're too elite! BTW, did you see your hero Bibi condemns Trumps "Muslim Solution".

Those fleeing terror include Christians, who are being killed by muslims from BOTH sides over there.

So let's accommodate the Christians, who haven't declared war on us and blown up any of our office workers, and let the muslims cool their heels.
Does that include the Christians who shot up Newtown or Aurora or Tucson or a Charleston church or a Colorado abortion clinic?

Does that include the Christians who shot up Newtown or Aurora or Tucson or a Charleston church or a Colorado abortion clinic?
Lol, another libtard who thinks that playing stupid somehow scores him points in the persuasion game.

The discussion is about a religion that has leaders who encourage them to commit violence against others. Salafi Muslim Jihadi clergy do that, while Christians do not.

Maybe your mommy can loan you the crayons and coloring book and spell it out for you, doofus.

Forum List

Back