Why Is It That Democrats -

C'mon, billy, put away the 'covers everybody' brush. How about this.....if 4 Americans rape a 14 yr old girl, then kill and burn her family to cover it up, should every American get beheaded for it?

How silly. What is it with Democrats and nonsensical connections?

OF course we need to monitor Muslim entries to this country, but not by the proposed laughable process of asking if the emigre is a Muslim, like a determined terrorist would not lie.

Indeed. I would take a much harsher course. The burden of proof is on them, not us.

Those fleeing terror are Muslims too.

Granted. They should stay and fight for their countries, and kill the bastards themselves, rather than have us import the shit over here.
Now Billy, those fleeing terror from maniacal brother Muslims are a huge bunch of individuals, unorganized, unarmed and without leadership. They don't know what to do or how to protect their families and they are without power. Christ, (slapping forehead with palm) why do I try with you? It's friggin futile. You're too elite! BTW, did you see your hero Bibi condemns Trumps "Muslim Solution".

No, he didn't. What he said was he didn't endorse it. He has certain political considerations.

C'mon, billy, put away the 'covers everybody' brush. How about this.....if 4 Americans rape a 14 yr old girl, then kill and burn her family to cover it up, should every American get beheaded for it?

OF course we need to monitor Muslim entries to this country, but not by the proposed laughable process of asking if the emigre is a Muslim, like a determined terrorist would not lie.

Indeed. I would take a much harsher course. The burden of proof is on them, not us.

Granted. They should stay and fight for their countries, and kill the bastards themselves, rather than have us import the shit over here.
Now Billy, those fleeing terror from maniacal brother Muslims are a huge bunch of individuals, unorganized, unarmed and without leadership. They don't know what to do or how to protect their families and they are without power. Christ, (slapping forehead with palm) why do I try with you? It's friggin futile. You're too elite! BTW, did you see your hero Bibi condemns Trumps "Muslim Solution".

No, he didn't. What he said was he didn't endorse it. He has certain political considerations.
Right..Bibi didn't condemn and didn't endorse...he criticized, according to this. Trump Says He's 'Postponing' Israel Trip, Netanyahu Meeting

Let them go to the 5 or 6 Muslim countries that surround Syria. Let those countries train them to fight for their country instead of running all the way to the US and Europe.

Right..Bibi didn't condemn and didn't endorse...he criticized, according to this. Trump Says He's 'Postponing' Israel Trip, Netanyahu Meeting

That's called "Later".

I suspect they had a phone call over the political considerations Bibi must contend with, and changed plans.

It's a sure thing Bibi doesn't give a rat's ass about the Muslims.

That's called "Later".

I suspect they had a phone call over the political considerations Bibi must contend with, and changed plans.

It's a sure thing Bibi doesn't give a rat's ass about the Muslims.
I'm sure you are right about Bibi's feelings. I also suspect he wouldn't look forward to dealing with Trump. However watching the two of them bump heads would be better than a Pay-per-view Friday night match in Vegas, since Trump thinks he can dominate all negotiations and I suspect Bibi is not a push-over.

- believe we are obligated to let ANYONE into this country? Where did that loony belief come from?

We are a sovereign nation. We can block/deny entry for any reason.

well they dont call em libtards for no reason

--LOL
Hey, uncle jonny, have you brought in the brass monkey yet, or are you enjoying a mild winter so far?

it has a been a both ways year

warm during the deer hunt

a foot of snow

melted away

it has been good

hope all is well for you

Forum List

Back