Why Is January 6th A Bigger Deal Than BLM and ANTIFA Riots?

ALL of which occurred after J6.
Why the constant deflection from the FACTS of J6.
trump will be indicted, and it will be a glorious day.

Your whataboutism is Noted.

You're a delusional asshole.

Good luck indicting Trump and even if you miraculously could, he'd live forever in your worm-eaten, parasite-infected brain.

You're a delusional asshole.

Good luck indicting Trump and even if you miraculously could, he'd live forever in your worm-eaten, parasite-infected brain.
Sure, but I'm clearly in your head.
LOOLLOLOL

Hey, how about that jobs report and the market reaction.

This has been answered many times. BLM protested over actual, real violations of their rights by the government and the governments representatives.

1/6 was about people who were poor losers over losing an election.
What real violation of rights happened in Kenosha, Wisconsin after Jacob Blake was shot and detained? Does this justify violence, homicide, looting, robbing and arson?

ALL of which occurred after J6.
Why the constant deflection from the FACTS of J6.
trump will be indicted, and it will be a glorious day.

Your whataboutism is Noted.
Democrats and anti-Trumpers have been foaming at the mouth for 6+ years, and each time some "issue" is raised with Trump, it's always the same thing: "they got him this time." How's that going this time?

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting different results.

What real violation of rights happened in Kenosha, Wisconsin after Jacob Blake was shot and detained? Does this justify violence, homicide, looting, robbing and arson?

The guy who was shot in the back 7 times and then had those representing the officers lie about what happened?

The guy who was shot in the back 7 times and then had those representing the officers lie about what happened?
The guy who was shot in the back 7 times, after reaching for a weapon? Reaching for a weapon after he violated a restraining order, sexually assaulted his wife (he pulled a Trump and grabbed her by the genitals), kidnapped his child, put the child in a dangerous situation and had a previous warrant for his arrest. Not to mention he resisted arrest.

Yes .. that guy. What rights of his were violated?

The guy who was shot in the back 7 times, after reaching for a weapon? Reaching for a weapon after he violated a restraining order, sexually assaulted his wife (he pulled a Trump and grabbed her by the genitals), kidnapped his child, put the child in a dangerous situation and had a previous warrant for his arrest. Not to mention he resisted arrest.

Yes .. that guy. What rights of his were violated?

It was said he had a knife which is why the police shot him in the back 7 times. He did not. If you have a valid reason to do something, you don't have to lie about it.

The protests have made strides in addressing the lies by the police.

Officer arrested, body-cam video conflicts with report of arrest he made, Jacksonville sheriff says

I'm specifically asking the left on this one, but I probably won't receive an answer.
It's quite obviously a big deal to someone. :dunno: The extreme right wingers have an antifa/BLM hardon, the extreme left winger has it in for the Jan. 6th crew. Reality is rarely met in either place.

Democrats and anti-Trumpers have been foaming at the mouth for 6+ years, and each time some "issue" is raised with Trump, it's always the same thing: "they got him this time." How's that going this time?

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting different results.
They have NEVER tried to indict trump.
There was TWO proper impeachments, with massive evidence, and the House can't indict, so when it went to the Senate, where the COWARDS in the Senate refused to hear the evidence. NOT an exoneration.

Now, Jack Smith Holds the Cards.
If Jack Smith fails to indict trump, then you can gloat.
Jack Smith is currently collecting evidence, and trump is shitting his pants.

Let's see where Jack Smith goes with this.........until then, trump is free.
Not proven INNOCENT.
After the indictment of trump, I challenge trump to take the oath and defend himself.
You say he is innocent, but he will NEVER take the stand under oath and defend himself.

Yeah, you're not a Trumpster.

:laugh:

As I've said a million times on this board, I will NOT support Trump during the primaries. If he becomes the nominee, and I hope he does not, I will then vote for him since the alternative is what we have now, and that sucks so bad that you guys deserve to have Trump shoved down your throats!!!!!!!!!!

If he becomes the nominee, and I hope he does not, I will then vote for him since the alternative is what we have now, and that sucks so bad that you guys deserve to have Trump shoved down your throats!!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst problem in US politics. We're voting for shitty candidates. On purpose, because we fall for the fear mongering. Please stop.

It was said he had a knife which is why the police shot him in the back 7 times. He did not. If you have a valid reason to do something, you don't have to lie about it.

The protests have made strides in addressing the lies by the police.

Officer arrested, body-cam video conflicts with report of arrest he made, Jacksonville sheriff says
Jacob Blake was arrested in Wisconsin, and the over-exaggeration of the arrest and the misinformation being spread, ended with at least 2 deaths and destruction of Kenosha, Wisconsin. No charges were brought against the officer, federal civil charges were not sought and Jacob Blake dropped the civil suit. Translated: Jacob Blake's rights were not violated and the aftermath was much worse than January 6th.

They have NEVER tried to indict trump.
There was TWO proper impeachments, with massive evidence, and the House can't indict, so when it went to the Senate, where the COWARDS in the Senate refused to hear the evidence. NOT an exoneration.

Now, Jack Smith Holds the Cards.
If Jack Smith fails to indict trump, then you can gloat.
Jack Smith is currently collecting evidence, and trump is shitting his pants.

Let's see where Jack Smith goes with this.........until then, trump is free.
Not proven INNOCENT.
After the indictment of trump, I challenge trump to take the oath and defend himself.
You say he is innocent, but he will NEVER take the stand under oath and defend himself.
The never have been able to do anything with Trump .. you're making my point, and now "they got him" with Jack Smith. :D Wash, rinse, repeat (and the definition of insanity).

The purpose of ALL the shenanigans against Trump was to ruin him with the hope of jail time.

Because its specific goal was to stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, the most fundamental part of our free society.

Because it directly put the health and lives of our elected leaders at risk.

And because it was all based on a lie.

If that isn't clear and obvious to you, I have to wonder why.
everyone knows when democrats riot, burn and kill its entirely justified...just because they are democrats and their welfare checks wont buy enough dope and beer

Jacob Blake was arrested in Wisconsin, and the over-exaggeration of the arrest and the misinformation being spread, ended with at least 2 deaths and destruction of Kenosha, Wisconsin. No charges were brought against the officer, federal civil charges were not sought and Jacob Blake dropped the civil suit. Translated: Jacob Blake's rights were not violated and the aftermath was much worse than January 6th.

Then there was no need to lie about what happened and despite it being recorded the system still felt a need to lie.

yet you speak up for democrats

Rarely.......but don't let that stop you. I understand that you amongst the unwashed that believe unless you support Trump you are supporting the Democrats.

There are a few of us that have broke away from the cults.

I have never voted for a (D) for president.

Then there was no need to lie about what happened and despite it being recorded the system still felt a need to lie.
When did the Kenosha Police Officer lie about the incident with Jacob Blake? It was recorded by a bystander .. and the unjustified aftermath led to deaths.

Again .. what rights were violated, and why were the Kenosha riots justified?

Forum List

Back