Why Is January 6th A Bigger Deal Than BLM and ANTIFA Riots?

This has been answered many times. BLM protested over actual, real violations of their rights by the government and the governments representatives.

1/6 was about people who were poor losers over losing an election.
It is about the globalists who have to overtake our constitution and have. The men and women on that day were reaching out and screaming for their rights which have een abused. On that day we were taught what a dictatorship was.

We've had civil unrest time and again since the founding. None of it was a direct assault on congress by a president and his followers,
The Trumpsters are desperate to minimize the Insurrection, and have to completely avoid and ignore the context of the event.

Context matters. Obviously. But that might be considered "complexity" for them, and they don't like complexity.

Violence is violence, but the left with their willing MSM has turned J6 into 'Saint Jan 6th Day'. A day which will live in infamy.
They will now use the day like the way they use the 'race card'.
Whatever your particular political argument is on various subjects, they'll whip out the 'Jan 6th card' anytime they begin to lose an argument.

This day, completely forgotten:

More than 60 Secret Service officers and agents were injured near the White House this weekend​

From CNN’s Jason Hoffman

More than 60 US Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and special agents were injured starting Friday night through Sunday morning near the White House as protests rocked Washington, DC, following the death of George Floyd last week, according to a statement from the Secret Service.
The officers and agents were injured when protesters threw “projectiles such as bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items,” according to the statement. “Personnel were also directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids.”
CNN teams were on hand for much of the protests and witnessed protesters throwing objects at officers and pulling temporary fencing away from them.

The Trumpsters are desperate to minimize the Insurrection, and have to completely avoid and ignore the context of the event.

Context matters. Obviously. But that might be considered "complexity" for them, and they don't like complexity.

You would have been one of the ones screaming and wringing your hands over those who participated in the Boston Tea Party.

I'm specifically asking the left on this one, but I probably won't receive an answer.
Because the MSM and the Social Media outlets have become an arm of the DNC.

No other reason.

It's not newsworthy unless the Democratic party says it is.

Hunter Biden's laptop detailing how access to Joe Biden and Obama was sold for millions of dollars on a regular basis isn't news but how Republicans get upset over inaccuracies in voting is.

Got it. So you're only concerned with terror attacks that could impact a presidential election. This explains your support for the 2020 Summer of Terror, and the summary execution of Ashli Babbitt.
Its also because you and I remember 2020 very differently. We had substantial protests in Austin, but it was meh on the damage front. This is Texas after all.
We are spending five days talking aout a footall player.
Not me!
..to be replaced by the Reich and their brownshirts.
Incorrect. They lost. Now several have been convicted of sedition, and the next group are in trial as we speak.

You would have been one of the ones screaming and wringing your hands over those who participated in the Boston Tea Party.
If I wasn't behind their revolution, yeah - I'd oppose what they did. And let's be clear, I'm NOT behind your revolution. You idiots are seriously unhinged.

Its also because you and I remember 2020 very differently. We had substantial protests in Austin, but it was meh on the damage front. This is Texas after all.

Not me!

Incorrect. They lost. Now several have been convicted of sedition, and the next group are in trial as we speak.
Zee brownshirts have you in zeir power. Sieg Heil!
You Dims are laughable.

I'm specifically asking the left on this one, but I probably won't receive an answer.
I actually question why and how the Left elevates a disorganized riot and vandalism at the Capitol by right wing extremists when extremists from their own end of the spectrum have conspired to bomb the Capitol (Ayers, Rosenberg) and shoot to kill its members (Bernie Sanders supporter, Hodgkinson).

As for the cities, livelihoods, and lives that were burnt, looted, and maimed by extremists taking part in BLM and ANTIFA protests, i actually think that is worse. Here’s why: The Capitol was back to order and completed its business of the day. The Capitol can always enhance security for itself at the stroke of a pen. Cities, businesses, and lives are still trying to get back to order and some may never get back.

I actually question why and how the Left elevates a disorganized riot and vandalism at the Capitol by right wing extremists when extremists from their own end of the spectrum have conspired to bomb the Capitol (Ayers, Rosenberg) and shoot to kill its members (Bernie Sanders supporter, Hodgkinson).

As for the cities, livelihoods, and lives that were burnt, looted, and maimed by extremists taking part in BLM and ANTIFA protests, i actually think that is worse. Here’s why: The Capitol was back to order and completed its business of the day. The Capitol can always enhance security for itself at the stroke of a pen. Cities, businesses, and lives are still trying to get back to order and some may never get back.
As well as 60 injured secret service agents in the BLM DC riots.

And felony convictions for sedition, and beat a cop so badly he died from the trauma.

Thats why they had to fight their way in right?

Cities were burned? Citation please. Thats a state issue and you should be directing that to those states.

Which cities?

Yes, which cities and which parts.

Arson was rampant during the 2020 leftist riots. Were you too intellectually-lazy to look it up for yourself?

List of arson damage during the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul - Wikipedia

"However, arson, vandalism, and looting during the George Floyd protests alone caused approximately $1–2 billion in damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.[16][17"

List of incidents and protests of the 2020–2022 United States racial unrest - Wikipedia

10,000 people at the Capitol on Jan. 6 2021, and only two Oathkeepers were actually convicted of "sedition."

Give me a fuckin' break. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back