Why Is January 6th A Bigger Deal Than BLM and ANTIFA Riots?

Don't play word games, asshole.

Stores in these cities were smashed into oblivion and store owners and managers were murdered.
Cars were stopped on roads and the drivers and passengers beaten up.
Statues belonging to the tax payers and private owners were pulled down and destoyed.
Several restaurants were burned to the ground.
I wouldn't be shocked of all this gives you a hard on.
Correct. Dims hate the police and support destruction, murder, and breaking of the law.

If the background of more January 6 visitors to the Capitol had been different, the media would have found a way to excuse them.

Because of the background of BLM's founders, the media did not dare criticize that movement in 2020 or 2021 or 2022 or today.

Don't play word games, asshole.

Stores in these cities were smashed into oblivion and store owners and managers were murdered.
Cars were stopped on roads and the drivers and passengers beaten up.
Statues belonging to the tax payers and private owners were pulled down and destoyed.
Several restaurants were burned to the ground.
I wouldn't be shocked of all this gives you a hard on.
Please cite.
set fire to a courthouse. Impressive. Not exactly Rodney King level. Now which one had rioters within fifty feet of THE NUCLEAR CODES?

One tried to overturn the Presidential election. One didn't. Thats the difference. You're stuck on BLM for...reasons and think the J6 seditionists and rioters were freedom patriots or some dumb shit.

Please cite.

set fire to a courthouse. Impressive. Not exactly Rodney King level. Now which one had rioters within fifty feet of THE NUCLEAR CODES?

One tried to overturn the Presidential election. One didn't. Thats the difference. You're stuck on BLM for...reasons and think the J6 seditionists and rioters were freedom patriots or some dumb shit.
I won't bother having a discussion with an adult that missed one full year of news.
You're an embarrassment.

Which cities and which parts. One of the many threads on this forum where MAGAs were terrified of BLM allegedly said Austin had been burned. Which is interesting as thats where I am sitting.

You've already been shown where the $2 billion of property destruction occurred during your Summer of Terror in 2020, as well as the 25 murders, 2,000 injured cops, and dozens of terror attacks on government buildings. Just because you supported all of that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Please cite.

You asked the ignorant question, I just provided you with one of many pertinent answers. They attacked and burned a federal building with federal employees and civilians inside. NOTHING was done. Please keep up with your own irrelevant posts.

I just like your posts. You're fun.
You should come shoot with us Sunday. Weather is going to be perfect.

You still haven't actually cited anything.
Google "blm resorts to violence"
BTW, the Liberals at web archive spent a year deleting BLM activity, just like Twitter did prior to Musk.

It's beyond me that you didn't watch the news for a whole year and you think you can hold a discussion on the topic.
You are the typical LibTard.

And? The topic was why this is a bigger deal.

And? I lost government services during the last cold storm. Technically I am losing government services right now because the Republicans can't even pick a Speaker.

Assukmes facts not in evidence.

At the end of the day one was state protests and some riots about ongoing police issues. The other was - albeit incompetent - organized attempt to stop the Federal Electoral Count for President of the United States - you know the dude with the nuclear codes.

Sure do. NYC was burned? Miami was burned? Washington DC was burned? Wow. Millions of people must have died. Please cite evidence that these cities were burned.

Truly a great state crime.

THIS is the fundamental difference.

First stop being lazy and reply to people's posts individually.

Second, dodge, duck, dip dive, and dodge.

You've already been shown where the $2 billion of property destruction occurred during your Summer of Terror in 2020, as well as the 25 murders, 2,000 injured cops, and dozens of terror attacks on government buildings. Just because you supported all of that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
No you did not cite anything, just made the statement. Show a real cite from a verified news source.
You asked the ignorant question, I just provided you with one of many pertinent answers. They attacked and burned a federal building with federal employees and civilians inside. NOTHING was done. Please keep up with your own irrelevant posts.
Which has no impact upon the Presidential election.
Google "blm resorts to violence"
BTW, the Liberals at web archive spent a year deleting BLM activity, just like Twitter did prior to Musk.

It's beyond me that you didn't watch the news for a whole year and you think you can hold a discussion on the topic.
You are the typical LibTard.
No. Do your own work. You made the statement, prove the statement.
I'm not into Nerf Guns, soy.
You're just jealous because you're not Texan and gifted with so many matches, and TexMex. I was running a guy with an SBR in an enclosed space last weekend and it made me deaf in one ear for a day. Very impressive considering I am borderline deaf already.

Forum List

Back