Why Is January 6th A Bigger Deal Than BLM and ANTIFA Riots?

No, under certain context I support political violence from anyone. Just as Thomas Jefferson understood would have to happen.

I don't believe being a poor loser is a valid reason.
Do you have examples of times you have ever supported political violence from the right? You say anyone, but I doubt it

Funny how they pretend to not know, isn't it? We've got the left's number on this. They LOVE cops killing unarmed citizens, and we all saw it.
Which cities and which parts. One of the many threads on this forum where MAGAs were terrified of BLM allegedly said Austin had been burned. Which is interesting as thats where I am sitting.

I will be your Huckleberry.
1. It was an organized attempt to stop the electoral count.
2. It was an attack on the People's House.
3. It was Federal, not state.

Yes, the people's who's property was destroyed cares if it's federal.

Actual government services were disrupted and taken over during the Floyd Riots and CHAZ/CHOP, sometimes for weeks.

But that was done by people you agree with and probably secretly wish you had the balls to join.

Which cities and which parts. One of the many threads on this forum where MAGAs were terrified of BLM allegedly said Austin had been burned. Which is interesting as thats where I am sitting.
How about St. Louis and Portland for starters?
Never heard Austin was one....

I'm specifically asking the left on this one, but I probably won't receive an answer.
Because its specific goal was to stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, the most fundamental part of our free society.

Because it directly put the health and lives of our elected leaders at risk.

And because it was all based on a lie.

If that isn't clear and obvious to you, I have to wonder why.

Because its specific goal was to stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, the most fundamental part of our free society.

You "libertarians" make me chuckle

Meanwhile it had no mechanism to do so, would have to had taken over for weeks to even delay the inauguration, and the government at the time in power was still Trump. That also ignores that we would still have 50 State governments in power and actually impacting people's lives at the local level.

I heard AOC is still getting over almost being killed a whole building away.

This has been answered many times. BLM protested over actual, real violations of their rights by the government and the governments representatives.

1/6 was about people who were poor losers over losing an election.
J6 was about Congress investigating the election. Their refusal to do so put a lock on the election theft. They pulled the coup, not the protestors.

Forum List

Back