Why is Obama allowing Ukraine to use ISIS Chechen jihadists in the east?Sheikh Mansur Battalion

and you would stop that HOW?

leave dancer alone-------she thinks she owns the UKRAINE

Hey have you been keeping up with the Nazi side of life in the Ukraine? And they said there were no Nazis in the west. :lol: All Putin propaganda right?

Local Jews in shock after Ukrainian city of Konotop elects neo-Nazi mayor

ShowImage.ashx

who said there are no Nazis in the "WEST"------the Ukraine has been a hot bed of anti-Semitism ever since it turned to Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy----it is also besmirched by Islamic influences. Stalin was an intense anti semite----from
his eastern orthodox background. Tonight is a special holiday for some jews------
something that developed in and around Ukraine------it commemorates the jews
killed in honor of Christmas in the Ukraine and the surrounding area.

Who said no nazis in the west?

Check the board and you will see who not only denies the nazis but put out full blown posts that deny nazis in the Ukraine don't exist.

Posters who have no problem embracing the current Ukraine government that embraces Bandera and others.

And beyond the posters here you can find many quotes in the media denouncing the claim that there are nazis in Kiev and the west.

Politicians and media.

who? I do not know anyone who denies the fact that there were UKRANIANS who licked the asses of Nazis-----specifically for the GENOCIDE OF JEWS that both the UKRANIAN EASTERN ORTHOs and the CATHOLIC NAZIS liked the idea. It is not even something NEW

Seriously rosie you don't know any one?

leave dancer alone-------she thinks she owns the UKRAINE

Hey have you been keeping up with the Nazi side of life in the Ukraine? And they said there were no Nazis in the west. :lol: All Putin propaganda right?

ShowImage.ashx

who said there are no Nazis in the "WEST"------the Ukraine has been a hot bed of anti-Semitism ever since it turned to Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy----it is also besmirched by Islamic influences. Stalin was an intense anti semite----from
his eastern orthodox background. Tonight is a special holiday for some jews------
something that developed in and around Ukraine------it commemorates the jews
killed in honor of Christmas in the Ukraine and the surrounding area.

Who said no nazis in the west?

Check the board and you will see who not only denies the nazis but put out full blown posts that deny nazis in the Ukraine don't exist.

Posters who have no problem embracing the current Ukraine government that embraces Bandera and others.

And beyond the posters here you can find many quotes in the media denouncing the claim that there are nazis in Kiev and the west.

Politicians and media.

who? I do not know anyone who denies the fact that there were UKRANIANS who licked the asses of Nazis-----specifically for the GENOCIDE OF JEWS that both the UKRANIAN EASTERN ORTHOs and the CATHOLIC NAZIS liked the idea. It is not even something NEW

You can never back up any claim you have.

Now shudder when I put up a reality by JP.

But keep running with your buddies on the board rosie.

what claim do you imagine I made that I cannot "back up" dancer???. Are you referring to the fact that Ukranians were delighted to kill jews? Do you know what Christmas eve is to jews with ancestry in Ukraine and western Poland. It is not
an observance that I knew about as a child----having a completely American and
secular upbringing-----(third generation democrat) but I did stumble into it------
when I encountered first generation survivors. ----I will help you. Christmas eve
was so ---INEVITABLE an evening primed up for deadly pogroms that people used
to put out the lights and hide for the duration. It is an evening still so observed
by some descendants of people from eastern Poland and Ukraine-----and maybe Hungary----I am not sure

Good question. On one hand these dirtbags call Obama a dictator and then on the other hand they criticize him for not being a dictator (and intervening in foreign affairs). I wish the stupid idiots would make their mind up

Good question. On one hand these dirtbags call Obama a dictator and then on the other hand they criticize him for not being a dictator (and intervening in foreign affairs). I wish the stupid idiots would make their mind up

Obama created ISIS.

But because this douche bag at the top of the world didn't get TODAY ISIS rules.

Obama created ISIS.

But because this douche bag at the top of the world didn't get TODAY ISIS rules.

Wrong. Al-baghdadi started putting ISIS together after being held in Camp Bucca in Iraq in 2005-2006. Look it up, twit.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/30/how-the-us-created-the-camp-where-isis-was-born/

US Prison camp in Iraq accidentally formed ISIS

How the Islamic State evolved in an American prison

Obama created ISIS.

ISIS began in 2005 at the latest.

It is amazing to see how well-trained these human seals are, just chomping at the chum from the far right narrative.

Tiny needs to stick to dancing and leave history to the grownups

Obama created ISIS.

It's incredible how much you promote your anti Obama without any back up. Talking about douche bag. ISIS was born between 2003 to 2005. You don't even know the history of ISIS let alone anything else. Also since when US control Ukraine? It seems that you are not happy here in US. Why don't you move your miserable life to Ukraine that way you stop bitchin.

The Historical Roots and Stages in the Development of ISIS

Last edited:

Obama created ISIS.

Wrong. Al-baghdadi started putting ISIS together after being held in Camp Bucca in Iraq in 2005-2006. Look it up, twit.

Bullshit. It was the Crusades.

:lmao:

But seriously now.

ISIS wasn't formed in a prison camp. Baghdadi only took over AQI which was total chump change at the time and moved into SYRIA. Broke away from AQ finally and formed ISIS.

Get your time lines right.

Now where Bush was involved was thinking it was a swell idea to allow the US to train Chechens in Georgia. The US produced ISIS Military Commander. al Shishani.

A US star pupil. Nice eh?

Obama created ISIS.

It's incredible how much you promote your anti Obama without any back up. Talking about douche bag. ISIS was born between 2003 to 2005. You don't even know the history of ISIS let alone anything else. Also since when US control Ukraine? It seems that you are not happy here in US. Why don't you move your miserable life to Ukraine that way you stop bitchin.

The Historical Roots and Stages in the Development of ISIS

In Iraq they were AQI. Chump change jihadists. It was only when al Shishani joined forces with Bagdhadi did ISIS "become". You are welcome to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Obama created ISIS.

Oh for crying out loud. The AQI were just a rag tag group of mostly knuckle dragging neanderthals at that stage.

And when they entered Syria under Baghdadi they still were nobodies until a Chechen military mastermind and brilliant tactician became Baghdadi's right hand man. I'll give credit where credit is due.

The US trained him very very well.

You are welcome to your own opinions but not your own facts.

So are you.

Here's a challenge I'm positive you can't meet: Tell the class everything you know about WWII and Ukraine. And...go...

What would you like to know that I haven't already put out there?

Western Ukraine to this day adores Stepan Bandera and are pro Nazi. My family is from the west by the way. It's a bitter pill to swallow that my ancestors took the side of the Nazis and were brutal to Jews.

Where do you want me to start? I know. Lets start with the Holocaust of Bullets. By the way I am loaded for bear. Ask away.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT

This is just one example of the horrors wrought on Jews by my people in the west of Ukraine. It's not Putin propaganda at all.

It's the truth that the west supported and still support the Nazis. To be a denier of the Holocaust is to be a fool.

2B88139100000578-3205754-image-a-81_1440145520393.jpg

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre
Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

ISIS wasn't formed in a prison camp. Baghdadi only took over AQI which was total chump change at the time and moved into SYRIA. Broke away from AQ finally and formed ISIS.

Now where Bush was involved was thinking it was a swell idea to allow the US to train Chechens in Georgia. The US produced ISIS Military Commander. al Shishani.

A miscalculation on the part of Bush-----he placed his trust in a jihadist dog

Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

thank you dancer -----for your endorsement of my "back at you" comment regarding the allegation "THE USA CREATED ISIS"--------you excited a bad
memory in my mind-----I treated a little girl long ago-----whose rapist GOT OFF
virtually scot free------because the defense noted that she, herself, had removed
her own panties when he had her in a choke-hold. (her report, but I believed
every word------I am not a JUDGE)

Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

thank you dancer -----for your endorsement of my "back at you" comment regarding the allegation "THE USA CREATED ISIS"--------you excited a bad
virtually scot free------because the defense noted that she, herself, had removed

I love you so. Y

Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

You are one genuine soul I have met on the net.

I am proud to know you. I can't explain it. Nor can you. We try to piece it together from our parents and historians. My heart breaks because so many refuse to tell the truth.

[

I am proud to know you. I can't explain it. Nor can you. We try to piece it together from our parents and historians. My heart breaks because so many refuse to tell the truth.

Gee, sounds like a post-menopausal slumber party is in order.

Obama created ISIS.

Oh for crying out loud. The AQI were just a rag tag group of mostly knuckle dragging neanderthals at that stage.

And when they entered Syria under Baghdadi they still were nobodies until a Chechen military mastermind and brilliant tactician became Baghdadi's right hand man. I'll give credit where credit is due.

The US trained him very very well.
Sounds like you are calling ISIL the JV Team until your imaginary hero Shishani popped into the picture.

Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

I love you so. Y
Obama created ISIS.

But seriously now.

Two of you are so funny. This is like a human double side tape.....
I helped veterans and homeless people........ can I get a hug too? LOL.

Forum List

Back