Why is obama sending troops to Egypt?

Naw...we're outraged at your lack of outrage. If this was Bush.....YOU, not the left, but YOU would be throwing a fit......

Bitch.

Uh...it WAS Bush for 8 years and I didn't get up in arms about it. Did you?
yeah, you didn't.

Right.

No, I didn't. I didn't during the Clinton, Bush I and Reagan years either because I know WHY those troops are there and WHAT they're doing. Do you?

Answer yes or no: Did you get outraged about it during the Bush administration?

We've had troops involved in the Sinai peacekeeping mission for more than 30 years, through the administrations of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama...and you morons are only JUST NOW being "outraged" about it?

Yeah, yeah...I know. You saw "Egypt" in the title and are so geographically challenged that you don't know the Sinai IS Egypt.

I could have sworn obama was all about bringing the troops home.
Something he said a few years comes to memory.
He would not send our young men and women in harms way without having a good reason of course that's paraphrasing what he said, but you do get the point......maybe not.

Uh...it WAS Bush for 8 years and I didn't get up in arms about it. Did you?
yeah, you didn't.

Right.

No, I didn't. I didn't during the Clinton, Bush I and Reagan years either because I know WHY those troops are there and WHAT they're doing. Do you?

Answer yes or no: Did you get outraged about it during the Bush administration?

When a president says something he should stick with what he said he would do. Bush SR said no new taxes, that did it for me with Bush SR.

DAMASCUS, Syria, April 28 (UPI) — The Free Syrian Army says Israeli air force jets flew over President Bashar Assad’s palace and bombed a chemical weapons site near Damascus, Maariv reported.

The report said the Israeli jets entered Syria’s airspace close to 6 a.m Saturday and flew over Assad’s palace in Damascus and other security facilities before striking a chemical weapons compound near the city.

The Hebrew language daily said a Syrian army air defense battery positioned in the city fired at the Israeli jets that left Syria’s airspace unscathed. FSA rebels posted a video showing smoke rising up from the headquarters for chemical weapons. There were no reports of the extent of damage or casualties.

Neither Damascus or Jerusalem responded to the report.

FSA says Israeli jets bombed a chemical weapons site near Damascus - UPI.com

Forum List

Back