Why is Pelosi trying to hide 14,000 hours of January 6 videos and hundreds of emails by claiming "sovereign immunity" in federal court?

Why not release all video of J6 to the public? Why are the Dems always withholding truth and censoring?

Doesn't really matter, there will be a new congress in a bit over a month. You can bet there will be many things released that palousey wants to keep hidden.

Doesn't really matter, there will be a new congress in a bit over a month. You can bet there will be many things released that palousey wants to keep hidden.

I hope so. I do not trust alot of Pubs to do the right thing.

How does the cult defend this? Just release all of the video. Why the censorship and secrecy?

Why doesnt the cult want Ray Epps punished? That one is the funniest to me. He is the ONLY person the cult wants to be free. :laughing0301:

Pelosi and Schiff and the rest of them are hiding or destroying stuff as much as they can because it proves the entire bullshit J6 investigation was exactly what Trump said it was: a partisan witch hunt. The democrats have set the bar for integrity and scruples so low as to be meaningless.

The Repubs will take the House & a new Act in the Kabuki Theatre play will begin, especially if a RINO like McCarthy is back in charge.
Don't be fooled by his rhetoric now, he will go back to being a UNiparty tool as soon as he is made Speaker.
None of these people do anything without orders from the puppet masters.

They may release things the Dems don't want us to see but it's just optics & cheap parlor tricks to keep the people distracted & divided while the reset plans continue behind the stage

It so telling the cult does not want the video released.

The cult does not want the truth, they just want Trump damaged.

I hope so. I do not trust alot of Pubs to do the right thing.

Well, the Pubs are not going to get a lot of help from the Biden DOJ/Deep State or the democrat-controlled media, so I doubt they'll get away with the same bullshit that the Dems did. They'll certainly try, but I think their margin of seats is so small that there might be too many people from tossup districts that might not vote for everything the hawks want. It'll be interesting to see just how strong and united the House GOP is.

Forum List

Back