Why is Rachel Dolezal a Fraud and Bruce Jenner a Hero?

Dolezal pretends to be born black. Jenner truthfully admits to being born male. He has children. He now believes himself to be partly a woman.

Dolezal pretends to be born black. Jenner truthfully admits to being born male. He has children. He now believes himself to be partly a woman.

Having non-functional boobs and a dick make one "partially" a woman?

Curiouser and curiouser ...

1. Rachel Dolezal is a white woman pretending to be black.
2. Bruce Jenner is a man pretending to be a woman.

Why are the left so selectively bigoted?
I think you feel that way because you are wantonly ignorant. Please look up what false equivalence means then rephrase your question if you can.
The left has given Jenner several awards for "courage".
The left fired Dolezal for being a fraud.

I think you feel that way because you are wantonly ignorant. Please look up what false equivalence means then rephrase your question if you can.
Dolezal lied on her job applications. Thats why she was fired.

Jenner was the epitome of white male super jock and gave all that away to become what he really felt he was. That took courage.

Rachel Dolezal was an outright liar, a character trait common to her clan as we've witnessed often by JoeyB Dolezal on this board. Jenner simply made a shocking, to some, revelation that he now identifies as a female and has since fittingly pranced around in female attire, makeup, and whatnot. No deception on his part which separates him from the Dolezals of the world IMO.

Jenner was the epitome of white male super jock and gave all that away to become what he really felt he was. That took courage.
What did Dolezal lie about on her application?

Rachel Dolezal was an outright liar, a character trait common to her clan as we've witnessed often by JoeyB Dolezal on this board. Jenner simply made a shocking, to some, revelation that he now identifies as a female and has since fittingly pranced around in female attire, makeup, and whatnot. No deception on his part which separates him from the Dolezals of the world IMO.
So all the transvestites who try to live their delusions and not come out of the closet to confess their true sex to those around them are liars and scum.
Got it.

Her racial background. Were you asleep when this came out?

So people can hire and fire based upon race according to the left.
The race information on applications was supposed to be just for statistics.

I know you struggle with certain concepts but if you concentrate you should understand this. Lying on your job application is grounds for termination. Has nothing to do with race.

I know you struggle with certain concepts but if you concentrate you should understand this. Lying on your job application is grounds for termination. Has nothing to do with race.
Did mankind not originate in Africa according to science? She self identifies as being born of African ancestry. It's her delusion. I'm just wondering why you mock some for self delusions yet not others.

Did mankind not originate in Africa according to science? She self identifies as being born of African ancestry. It's her delusion. I'm just wondering why you mock some for self delusions yet not others.
Yes mankind originated in Africa. She can self ID with whatever she wants to as far as I am concerned. I never mocked her for feeling that way.

Wow! You've done it! You've trapped all liberals in your web of truth! Way to go! Now....go tell mommy and she'll give you a cookie.

Wow! You've done it! You've trapped all liberals in your web of truth! Way to go! Now....go tell mommy and she'll give you a cookie.
More like he got himself tied up like a fetish in his own ignorance.

Yes mankind originated in Africa. She can self ID with whatever she wants to as far as I am concerned. I never mocked her for feeling that way.
So you agree, she did not lie.

If I refer to Jenner as a male and yell at him to,get out of the women's bathroom I'm a hater.
Yet the left mock and ridicule Rachel Dolezal for wanting to be black.

Interesting intersection on the road to social justice.

Forum List

Back