Why is Rachel Dolezal a Fraud and Bruce Jenner a Hero?

Dolezal pretends to be born black. Jenner truthfully admits to being born male. He has children. He now believes himself to be partly a woman.
So at what age between birth and senior age does a self delusion become an issue with the left?
This is an 'issue' only for you and other ignorant, hateful conservatives – as to be transgender is not to be ‘delusional.’

Indeed, this isn’t an ‘issue’ at all, it’s another ridiculous non-issue contrived into a ‘controversy’ by the equally ridiculous right.

You are not the one to make those judgments.
The left judge Jenner a hero and Dolezal as a fraud, not I.

Fascinating how the left have drawn such a line in their PC world.
I'm left and I dont think of Jenner as a hero. i also dont think of Dolezal as a fraud.
You need to grasp what a generalization is. I did not say every single member of the left.

But you did justify RD for being fired because she was not black.
As Limbaugh says, words have meanings.

When you refer to the "left" without parsing, then yes it can be inferred that you mean every single member.
So when people said the Germans were evil in 1943 they meant every single German, including those working for the allies?
Interesting opinion.
So now youre claiming all germans are evil. Thats amusing.

1. Rachel Dolezal is a white woman pretending to be black.
2. Bruce Jenner is a man pretending to be a woman.

Why are the left so selectively bigoted?
I think you feel that way because you are wantonly ignorant. Please look up what false equivalence means then rephrase your question if you can.
The left has given Jenner several awards for "courage".
The left fired Dolezal for being a fraud.
Wrong.

The ‘left’ has done no such thing.
Who gave Jenner the awards?
Some people.
FDR meant every single German was evil?
Interesting spin.

I think you feel that way because you are wantonly ignorant. Please look up what false equivalence means then rephrase your question if you can.
Wrong.

Some people.
Interesting spin.
How do you know what FDR meant? This should be interesting.

Dolezal pretends to be born black. Jenner truthfully admits to being born male. He has children. He now believes himself to be partly a woman.
So at what age between birth and senior age does a self delusion become an issue with the left?
This is an 'issue' only for you and other ignorant, hateful conservatives – as to be transgender is not to be ‘delusional.’

Indeed, this isn’t an ‘issue’ at all, it’s another ridiculous non-issue contrived into a ‘controversy’ by the equally ridiculous right.
Nice spin. Jenner is not delusional but Dolezal is.

Dolezal lied on her job applications. Thats why she was fired.

Jenner was the epitome of white male super jock and gave all that away to become what he really felt he was. That took courage.

Another way of looking at it is that Dolezal was far more courageous than Jenner, because in spite of her "white" appearence she convinced the gullible that she was black, until she could not get away with it any more, while Jenner was a chicken to tell the world that she was a woman until it was clear that he could get away with it.
You can look at it that way. You are wrong though.

In 25 words or less and without invective, feel free to tell me why.
Youre an idiot. Thats why.

You are AAA.

Rachel Dolezal was an outright liar, a character trait common to her clan as we've witnessed often by JoeyB Dolezal on this board. Jenner simply made a shocking, to some, revelation that he now identifies as a female and has since fittingly pranced around in female attire, makeup, and whatnot. No deception on his part which separates him from the Dolezals of the world IMO.
So all the transvestites who try to live their delusions and not come out of the closet to confess their true sex to those around them are liars and scum.
Got it.
More ignorance from the right – ‘transvestite’ and transgender are not the same thing.

Wrong.

Some people.
Interesting spin.
Suddenly you can understand a generalization when it's an icon of the left making one.

Jenner was the epitome of white male super jock and gave all that away to become what he really felt he was. That took courage.
What did Dolezal lie about on her application?
Her racial background. Were you asleep when this came out?
So people can hire and fire based upon race according to the left.
The race information on applications was supposed to be just for statistics.
Wrong again.

Wrong.

Some people.
Interesting spin.
Suddenly you can understand a generalization when it's an icon of the left making one.
I always know what a generalization is if I make it. When someone else does it there needs to a clarification. So you admit you are lacking the intelligence to comprehend that fact?

13124580_1023175184384182_739063473191115590_n.jpg

Another way of looking at it is that Dolezal was far more courageous than Jenner, because in spite of her "white" appearence she convinced the gullible that she was black, until she could not get away with it any more, while Jenner was a chicken to tell the world that she was a woman until it was clear that he could get away with it.

You are AAA.
Yes I am an Astoundingly Amazing African

Some people.
Interesting spin.
I always know what a generalization is if I make it. When someone else does it there needs to a clarification. So you admit you are lacking the intelligence to comprehend that fact?
No, I can understand that unless someone qualifies a statement as being all inclusive it is a generalization.
So why do you think FDR may have believed Germans working for us are evil?

Wrong.

Non sequitur fallacy.

You are AAA.
Yes I am an Astoundingly Amazing African

Wrong again. More like Africa American Asshole.

Nice spin. Jenner is not delusional but Dolezal is.
Your thread premise still fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Some people.
Interesting spin.
No, I can understand that unless someone qualifies a statement as being all inclusive it is a generalization.
I can see by your posts that you dont understand anything at all.

I dont know FDR so guessing what he believed is a fools game I wont play.

Some people.
Interesting spin.
You don't understand the meanings of words.

Until you can qualify your statements as meaningful, they can be read for amusement valuable.

I saw a freak show featuring a man who pretended to be a lion. He had tattoos on his face and some sort of plastic surgery done. There are accounts of people who want to be amputees and find a doctor to hack off a body part or they put their legs on the tracks and wait for the train to do the job. They are rightfully deemed to be psychotic but somehow in a society turned upside down Jenner is a hero to the psychotic left.

Forum List

Back