Why is that republicans will put all the blame on Obama for the labor participation rate yet...

...yet won't give him any credit for the 10.3 million jobs created since his presidency began? How about the reaches of the stock market? How about the falling deficit?

I'm dying to know.

One word: Texas

Texas job creation dwarfs every other state - The Washington Post

Gotta love it when the progressive ***** try to thump chests about the "economic recovery", when what little good news there is really is due to the few conservative areas of the country, to include the oil industry growth.

Carry on, dipshits.

...yet won't give him any credit for the 10.3 million jobs created since his presidency began? How about the reaches of the stock market? How about the falling deficit?

I'm dying to know.

Gotta love it when the progressive ***** try to thump chests about the "economic recovery", when what little good news there is really is due to the few conservative areas of the country, to include the oil industry growth.

Carry on, dipshits.
Texas has good job growth because of the industries that have always been there. However, job growth was shitty in that state while Bush was president. It didn't pick up til 2010...hmm who was president then? It's just industry. California's economy is also bitchin.

Oh and Kansas is in an economic black hole because of republican economics.

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.
Texas has good job growth because of the industries that have always been there. However, job growth was shitty in that state while Bush was president. It didn't pick up til 2010...hmm who was president then? It's just industry. California's economy is also bitchin.

Job "growth" was "shitty" during Bush because everyone was already employed, he had record low unemployment rates along with record high workforce participation rates.

try again, loser.

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.

MY GOD you guys are DUMB!!!
PLEASE when will you idiots RECOGNIZE these gigantic earth shattering events OCCURRED and have NEVER occurred in history all in the same
administration terms! Tell me when the last president had all of these same gigantic events occur?

Bush had when he started to contend with
A) Dot.com bust the bubble started under Clinton... $5 trillion in market value WIPED out... 400,000 jobs GONE
B) Recession that started under clinton..
C) 9/11 started under Clinton with the Gorelick Memo that forbid CIA from sharing with FBI the bombers existence.. cost $2 trillion 150,000 jobs in NYC!
D) Worst hurricanes in history cost $1 trillion 400,000 jobs lost...

again not ONE recognition by idiots like you of these events! Gigantic earth shaking events that changed our country and YOU put the blame
on Bush for Obama's ineptness? OK... I'll agree... Obama started with Bush's final job numbers costing jobs in 2009!
BUT ONLY if YOU agree the above EVENTS occurred AND had a direct EFFECT on JOBS, the economy and in spite of that there were more people working at the end of Bush's term then at the beginning!!!
Will you idiots EVER recognize that during Bush's term:
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.

Government Revenue Details Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts
In Billions!
  • Year Federal revenue increase/ decrease Change/Reason
  • 2000 $1,211
  • 2001 $1,145 -$ 66 -5.47% -- remember Wall street closed, no flights 3 days destructions!
  • 2002 $1,006 -$139 -12.14% In spite of dot.com/911 losses tax writes offs..
  • 2003 $ 926 -$ 81 -8.04% dot.com/911 losses tax write offs
  • 2004 $ 998 $ 73 up! 7.87% ^ Tax cuts STARTED.. in spite of tax revenues UP!
  • 2005 $1,206 $207 up! 20.76%^ Again tax cuts in play.. REVENUES UP!!!
  • 2006 $1,398 $192 UP! 15.95%^ AGAIN tax cuts but REVENUES UP!!!
  • 2007 $1,534 $136 UP! 9.72%^ Again tax cuts BUT revenues UP!!!
  • 2008 $1,450 -$ 84 - 5.45% $500 billion pulled out of MMF on 9/18/08 in 2 hours!
And then we had more jobs created in spite of the above events that cost jobs...
A) 132,019,000 people working at the end of 2000 when Bush took over in 2001
B) 137,170,000 people working end of 2008 or a NET job increase of 5,151,000 or for you in very simple terms there were
5,151,000 more people working in 2008 then in 2000.

IN SPITE of the above events...
SO you idiots that insist that Bush was BAD... GET THE FACTS PLEASE!!!
YOU tell me where it was wrong to save 1.2 million kids from starving, 28 million from a dictator that murdered 500,000 of his own people!
Tell me why you are so damn stupid!

It gets so tiresome trying to get you dumb f...ks to admit you have been so f...king wrong especially regarding GWB!
I am trying to get you idiots to recognize the FACTS!
Worst events occurred under his terms NONE of which his doing. He inherited these events... recession, 9/11, hurricanes, dot.com but you idiots
seem to forget all those events! WHY? No one seems to blame FDR for anything yet he had just the depression and pearl harbor... not bad weather, not an attack on US soil major cities! Yet you excuse him.
NOT ONE President has ever had the series of hurricanes GWB had again HE DIDN"T cause them!

SO please you idiots... tell me where I'm wrong regarding GWB! Tell me those events DIDN'T occur!

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.

Job "growth" was "shitty" during Bush because everyone was already employed, he had record low unemployment rates along with record high workforce participation rates.

try again, loser.
Record low? I would like to see proof of that. It would hardly matter wouldn't it? The Great Recession happened on his watch. 3 million jobs lost in his final 4 months. The 5 million lost in Obama's first 6 is connected to the same crisis.

Bush's job growth should have been stellar according to republicans. In reality his tax cuts did jack shit for job growth.

It gets so tiresome trying to get you dumb f...ks to admit you have been so f...king wrong especially regarding GWB!
Worst events occurred under his terms NONE of which his doing. He inherited these events... recession, 9/11, hurricanes, dot.com but you idiots
seem to forget all those events! WHY? No one seems to blame FDR for anything yet he had just the depression and pearl harbor... not bad weather, not an attack on US soil major cities! Yet you excuse him.
NOT ONE President has ever had the series of hurricanes GWB had again HE DIDN"T cause them!

SO please you idiots... tell me where I'm wrong regarding GWB! Tell me those events DIDN'T occur!
Don't you see how disingenuous you come across when you absolve all blame of Bush for the recessions on his watch while giving ALL the blame on democrats. The reality is that the 2008 crisis was caused by a variety of factors. Both democrats and republicans let it happen.

Don't you see how disingenuous you come across when you absolve all blame of Bush for the recessions on his watch while giving ALL the blame on democrats. The reality is that the 2008 crisis was caused by a variety of factors. Both democrats and republicans let it happen.

Disingenuous is idiots that CAN"T comprehend what happened with those 4 events!
YOU tell me what the f...k you would have done as President if you saw while running that year as Cheney noted boxcar loadings were down in July 2000.
Why was that little detail important?
It meant manufacturers were cutting down inventories. Manufacturers in 2000 were scaling back because they saw a recession coming. And so Bush/Cheney KNOWING the economy was slowing down PLANNED on NO nation building efforts remember? They were concentrating on the USA and the pending recession. So one of their plans was a tax cut to stimulate the economy when the recession hit.
BUT what happened before they could get that implemented?

The Gorelick memo... remember that? You don't do you!
"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997
Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote, state explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”

These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.

Now read :
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.

Breitbart News Big Government

So tell me again... what would you have done?
So we had the dot.com bust... NOTHING Bush did to start that... started under Clinton!
We had the recession... again started under Clinton and officially began 3/2001 ending 11/2001.
Then we had 9/11... and as the above FBI investigator said they wished there wasn't the Gorelick Memo (Clinton creation!)...
How many presidents have had THAT dropped in their lap?
Finally through NO fault of GWB the WORST hurricane SEASONS...not just hurricanes but several years of the worst hurricanes!

So again tell me what YOU would have done and while all this was going on... in spite of all this...
More people working at the end of 2008 then the beginning of 2001!
GDP growth 16% over the 8 years.

Tell me again what would you have done differently???

Now as far as the economic collapse of 2008!

Was it Bush's fault as you contend?
In what way was Bush at fault for the housing collapse?
First who's fault was this?
On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
Index of blog
Was it Bush's fault that this occurred?

But let's dissect the housing bubble...

Was Bush at fault? YES!
Were their others? YES!
Read the following VERY very carefully!
Who contributed to the creation to the financial crisis and the ensuing economic crisis?
The following is a general answer followed by a section naming the key players:
Regulators who relaxed risk management regulations required by the banks and for not regulating derivative investments (please, see more specific details below)
The Federal Reserve Chairmen who dismissed the build-up of the housing bubble from 2002 to 2007 until it was too late. They did not take actions to regulate mortgage companies or control the housing bubble

World Central Bankers who blindly copied the US Federal Reserve Bank policies

World Financial Regulators who blindly copied US financial market models and regulations

World Investment Banks who sold subprime (high risk) mortgage backed securities to their customers without fully understanding them and who hired credit rating agencies to rate them as high quality investment when in fact they included high risk loans. The same banks who sold the subprime investments later bet against their own clients without disclosing the conflict of interest to their clients

Credit Rating Agencies who overrated junk securities as investment-grade quality and misled investors about the risk and the value of these investments

Academic and Financial Economists who ignored the warnings and misjudged macroeconomic and financial market indicators

Award-winning Economists who designed flawed risk pricing models

Investment Analysts who used flawed risk pricing models and asset portfolio theories

Wall Street Banking Executives who ignored internal risk management policies out of greed to increase revenues and their bonuses in the short term at the expense of long term stability of their companies

Wall Street Boards of Directors who did not protect their shareholders against excessive executive compensation and ignored prudent risk management strategies
Wall Street Advisors who did not do their homework before advising their clients on bad investments

Investment Fund Managers who lost billions of dollars investing without adequate due diligence

Mortgage Brokers who sold loans to unqualified borrowers in order to collect more commissions

Homebuyers who took loans they could not afford to pay back and blamed the banks for predatory lending

US Presidents for hiring former Wall Street lobbyists as government policy makers who bailed out the banks without regard to the moral hazard. By doing so, they shifted the burden on the taxpayers and risked the future of the national economy

US Supreme Court Justices who ruled that the government may not ban political spending by corporations in candidate elections thus tightening the grip of Wall Street on government officials and skewing the balance of power in favor of Wall Street and big companies.

The Financial Media who took no responsibility for promoting the illusions of a healthy housing sector and for not asking the right questions. Media outlets that favored a promotional business model at the expense of investigative journalism. In our research, we found a prevalent bias in allocating airwaves and print space to brand name experts. Most journalists and editors seem to ignore voices that are not well-known or those who have a story that do not fit their narrative or preconception. All we had to do is Google simple phrases like "US Economic Risks" to find a wealth of information that would raise so many critical questions. If equal media exposure was given to the voices that warned us about the housing bubble, the damage could have been mitigated.
Who is to Blame for the Financial Crisis and Ensuing Economic Crisis

SO YES GWB as a US President has a share of the blame.

Now for the bailout...
The State of the Bailout Bailout Scorecard Eye on the Bailout ProPublica
Bailout money authorized: $659.1B
  • $612.8 B This includes money that has actually been spent, invested, or loaned.
  • $388.0 B that was returned to treasury by bailed-out companies
  • 40.1% or $245B of total went to Banks and other Financial Institutions
  • 30.5% or $187B went to Fannie and Freddie
  • 13.0% or $79.7B went to Auto Companies
  • 11.1% or $67.8B went to AIG
  • 54% or $33 B went to Toxic Asset Purchases and Other

How much has been paid back:
INFLOWS: $659.1 billion Money returned and paid to Treasury as interest, dividends, fees or to repurchase their stock warrants.
$388.00B Refunded money returned to Treasury by bailed =out companies.
240.00B dividends
1.70B interest
9.53B warrants - revenue treasury has earned from selling stock warrants it held on companies that have paid back its' investment.
19.60B Other proceeds -- Revenue from fees and sales of equity or other assets.
$270.94B in the dividends,interest,warrants, Other
$388.00B refunded money...
$658.94B

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 10.12.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 10.12.24 AM.png
    24 KB · Views: 51

I'm dying to know.
What jobs has he created?

5.15 million people got cut to half time, and another 5.15 took up the slack.

That is not 10.3 million jobs "created".

Big fuckin' deal.

Now, answer me this.

How many wage hours has Obama "created"?

The stock market, well, whoop tee do, he paid off the 1%ers?

As for the deficit falling, that is all budgetary smoke and mirrors.

But, he did save us from Ebola.

Yep, sure did.

Last edited:
And look at the beginning jobs for Bush in end of 2000.... 132,019,000...
Then end of 2008 jobs for Bush to total working people of 137,170,000.
Yet with Obama total INCREASE of Bush's end figure of 137,170,000 was less then 2,582,000 INCREASE in total employment!
In other words of the 8,519,000 increase.. 5 million was bringing the figure back to the ending Bush figure of 137,170,000 people working!
Wage hours are what count now, not "jobs created".

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.

try again, loser.
Record low? I would like to see proof of that. It would hardly matter wouldn't it? The Great Recession happened on his watch. 3 million jobs lost in his final 4 months. The 5 million lost in Obama's first 6 is connected to the same crisis.

Bush's job growth should have been stellar according to republicans. In reality his tax cuts did jack shit for job growth.
The only crisis was turning the government over to Democrats.

The markets was crashing in anticipation of Hillary; but Obama snatched that away, and then it REALLY crashed.

Before Pelosi/Reid Congressional sabotage of the nation, gold was $600 an ounce and unemployment was 4.5%.

Get your facts straight and quit revising history.

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.

try again, loser.

Where are the 3 million jobs lost in his final 4 months???
Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
Sep employed 137,075,000 jobs : lost or gained: +54,000
Oct employed 137,368,000 jobs lost or gained +293,000
Nov employed 136,687,000 jobs lost or gained - 681,000
Dec employed 135,656,000 jobs lost or gained -1,031,000
So total jobs gained or loss was - 1,365,000 in the "FINAL 4 months"!!!!
NOT 3 million!

Why do you people state such GROSS exaggerations???
This comes from the Bureau of Labor statistics.... http://data/bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet....
AGAIN down load it and see the FACTS!!!

USAjobgrowth2000_2014.png

I'm dying to know.

Carry on, dipshits.

try again, loser.

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

This comes from the Bureau of Labor statistics.... http://data/bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet....

View attachment 33782
Um try interpreting that data:

"The source of the numbers wasn’t hard to find. The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statisticstracks employment numbers from month to month dating back to 1939.

The data from the last six months of the Bush administration supports Biden’s claim. A search of the job figures from July 2008 through January 2009 shows the country lost 3.47 million jobs during that time, falling from 137 million from July 2008 to 133.6 million in January 2009, according to the bureau’s monthly count."

Joe Biden says 3.5 million jobs lost during Bush administration PolitiFact New Hampshire

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Carry on, dipshits.

try again, loser.

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

View attachment 33782

"The source of the numbers wasn’t hard to find. The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statisticstracks employment numbers from month to month dating back to 1939.

The data from the last six months of the Bush administration supports Biden’s claim. A search of the job figures from July 2008 through January 2009 shows the country lost 3.47 million jobs during that time, falling from 137 million from July 2008 to 133.6 million in January 2009, according to the bureau’s monthly count."

Joe Biden says 3.5 million jobs lost during Bush administration PolitiFact New Hampshire

OK let's try this again...
A) you said: The Great Recession happened on his watch. 3 million jobs lost in his final 4 months!
Here again are his FINAL four MONTHS and these are MONTH ENDING Figures NOT beginning OK???
Aug employed 137,021,000
So total jobs gained or loss was - 1,365,000 in the "FINAL 4 months"!!!! NOT 3 million!

Now let's go back to "six months record" OK???
Jun employed 138,612,000 jobs
Jul employed 137,131,000 jobs: lost or gained: -1,481,000
Aug employed 137,021,000 jobs: lost or gained: - 110,000
So total jobs gained or loss was -2,956,000 in the "FINAL 6 months"!!!! NOT 3 million in 4 months!

USAjobgrowth2000_2014.png

try again, loser.

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

View attachment 33782

A) you said: The Great Recession happened on his watch. 3 million jobs lost in his final 4 months!
Here again are his FINAL four MONTHS and these are MONTH ENDING Figures NOT beginning OK???
Aug employed 137,021,000
So total jobs gained or loss was - 1,365,000 in the "FINAL 4 months"!!!! NOT 3 million!

So total jobs gained or loss was -2,956,000 in the "FINAL 6 months"!!!! NOT 3 million in 4 months!

View attachment 33783
6 months. Um okay then. Lol you'll take any victory you can get won't you? So now you agree Bush is a piece of shit?

Carry on, dipshits.

try again, loser.

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

View attachment 33782

Your link: shows: Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)

Not total number people employed.

try again, loser.

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

View attachment 33782

Aug employed 137,021,000

View attachment 33783
6 months. Um okay then. Lol you'll take any victory you can get won't you? So now you agree Bush is a piece of shit?

The point is YOU exaggerated! As your ilk are wont to do!
You were wrong. That's the point!
As far as GWB a "piece of shit"....
Of course you totally ignore what caused those job losses right?
What do YOU attribute those job losses to?
Could it have been the Dot.com bust that cost 300,000 jobs?
Could it come from the 9/11 which costs nearly 2.5 million jobs?
Ongoing uncertainty about the war on terror has contributed to the loss of more than 2.5 million jobs in the 18 months following the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, said John A. Challenger, CEO of Chicago-based Challenger, Gray & Christmas.

Job cuts in the 18 months before Sept. 11 tallied 1,642,988 positions lost. From Sept. 11 through the end of February, job losses totaled 2,523,217, an increase of 54%, or 880,988 jobs, Challenger said. The largest losses were in the transportation industry, where 226,674 jobs were eliminated, and the aerospace/defense sector, where 138,937 jobs were cut.
Job losses since 9 11 attacks top 2.5 million Computerworld
Could the 400,000 job losses come from Hurricanes??

You tell me what else happened that had a direct cost of jobs and businesses other then the above???

Per the below table:
Aug employed 137,021,000
NOT 3 million!

View attachment 33782

Aug employed 137,021,000

View attachment 33783

The point is YOU exaggerated! As your ilk are wont to do!
You were wrong. That's the point!
As far as GWB a "piece of shit"....
Of course you totally ignore what caused those job losses right?
What do YOU attribute those job losses to?
Could it have been the Dot.com bust that cost 300,000 jobs?
Could it come from the 9/11 which costs nearly 2.5 million jobs?
Ongoing uncertainty about the war on terror has contributed to the loss of more than 2.5 million jobs in the 18 months following the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, said John A. Challenger, CEO of Chicago-based Challenger, Gray & Christmas.

Job cuts in the 18 months before Sept. 11 tallied 1,642,988 positions lost. From Sept. 11 through the end of February, job losses totaled 2,523,217, an increase of 54%, or 880,988 jobs, Challenger said. The largest losses were in the transportation industry, where 226,674 jobs were eliminated, and the aerospace/defense sector, where 138,937 jobs were cut.
Job losses since 9 11 attacks top 2.5 million Computerworld
Could the 400,000 job losses come from Hurricanes??

You tell me what else happened that had a direct cost of jobs and businesses other then the above???
I really don't know much about the early 2000 recession so I am not going to have that discussion with you.

I do know the 2008 recession which was a hell of a lot worse was caused by a lack of regulation on several different levels as well as income inequality. A very complex issue. It's not some simple cookie cutter explanation that you like to pawn off "the democrats were warned 17 times to derp, derp, derp"

It's so sad you read a report by republicans and automatically believe it. No, Fannie alone could not have caused that shit storm. Any INDEPENDENT ECONOMIST will tell you that.

Forum List

Back