Why is the female-friendly party throwing a female under the bus for Obamacare?

Why can't Barry own up to it?

Guess you missed his speech today in Boston.

“There’s no denying it. Right now the website is too slow, too many people have gotten stuck. And I’m not happy about it,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for it. And I take full responsibly for making sure it gets fixed ASAP.” -

See more at: President Obama visits Boston to defend health law, says Bay State experience proves it will work - Boston.com

Why would I listen to anything he says? He's a liar and he's not even American

“There’s no denying it. Right now the website is too slow, too many people have gotten stuck. And I’m not happy about it,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for it. And I take full responsibly for making sure it gets fixed ASAP.” -

See more at: President Obama visits Boston to defend health law, says Bay State experience proves it will work - Boston.com

Why would I listen to anything he says? He's a liar and he's not even American

Well, I guess if you don't listen, you don't hear the things you wonder about him saying then, eh?

You didn't read that right.

He takes reponsibility for getting it fixed. Not for fucking it up.

In other words, he's going to waste MORE tax dollars on it. And you see that as leadership. :cool:

Forum List

Back