Why Is The Vaccine Killing Our Young Men And Women?

I never took the vaccine and never got the virus despite walking around without a mask.

How many unsupported assertions did that psycho bitch spew? Her crocodile tears don't impress me. Repeated fallacious appeals to emotion don't influence my judgement.

I don't believe a damn thing she says. Why do you?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is any compelling reason to give that vaccine to children because a child's innate immune system can fight off COVID.

So why the fuck is that bitch sending her child to clinical trials. What's in it for her? Hoping to sue? hoping for sympathy? Hoping for an excuse to stay home on her crazy lazy ass all day?

That might even be a case of "Munchhausen by Proxy Syndrome" (AKA psycho lying bitch syndrome)

Last edited:
How many unsupported assertions did that psycho bitch spew? Her crocodile tears don't impress me. Repeated fallacious appeals to emotion don't influence my judgement.

I don't believe a damn thing she says. Why do you?
Yet you believe the lying establishment. WTF?

Damar Hamlin got blasted right in the chest by the shoulder of a fucking professional football player. He obviously went down because of a traumatic chest injury.

Commotio Cordis​

Commotio cordis consists of an abnormal heart rhythm (ventricular fibrillation) and cardiac arrest right after getting hit in the chest. In most cases, the cause is a baseball, hockey puck or lacrosse ball hitting the left side of your chest. Immediate CPR provides your best chance of surviving commotio cordis.

OVERVIEW​

What is commotio cordis?​

Commotio cordis is a condition in which an abnormal heart rhythm (ventricular fibrillation) and cardiac arrest happen immediately upon an object (usually something small and hard like a baseball or hockey puck) striking the chest directly over the heart at a very critical time during a heartbeat.
With commotio cordis (Latin for “agitation of the heart”), the impulse from the object disrupts the normal heart rhythm and leads to sudden cardiac arrest.
How common is commotio cordis?
Cases of commotio cordis are extremely rare. There are fewer than 30 cases each year.

Can you survive commotio cordis?​

Yes, you can survive commotio cordis if you receive cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and defibrillation right away. The odds of survival have improved greatly over time as more people recognize the condition, provide CPR and have automated external defibrillators (AEDs) available.

SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES​

What are the symptoms?​

Commotio cordis symptoms include:

• Collapse immediately after getting hit in the chest.
  • Ventricular fibrillation.
  • Cardiac arrest.
  • Unconsciousness.

What causes commotio cordis?​

Getting hit at a 90-degree angle on the left side of your chest directly over the heart with a baseball or other small, hard sports equipment can cause commotio cordis. Your heart is on the left side of your chest. You could get commotio cordis from a baseball, lacrosse ball or hockey puck that comes straight at your chest at 40 mph or 50 mph, for example.

Can a punch cause commotio cordis?​

Yes, a punch can cause commotio cordis. However, it would have to be coming at you at a 90-degree angle at 40 mph or more. And it would have to happen at just the right time in your cardiac cycle.

What happens during commotio cordis?​

The unexpected blow right where your heart is can cause ventricular fibrillation and then sudden cardiac arrest. This can happen if you get hit during the very short time when your lower heart chambers (ventricles) are relaxing after a contraction (heartbeat). The force of the blow can make your ventricles contract when they’re supposed to be resting.

What are the risk factors for commotio cordis?​

Commotio cordis happens most often to people who:

• Play sports, especially those involving a baseball or another hard object (commonly a lacrosse ball, softball or hockey puck).
  • Are younger than age 20 (average age of around 15).
  • Are male or assigned male at birth (AMAB).

What are the complications of commotio cordis?​

Cardiac arrest from commotio cordis can be fatal. According to the National Commotio Cordis Registry, this condition has caused sudden death in more than 220 people since 1996, when the registry began.

There have been millions of hits worse than that and there are no heart attacks. I'm glad he's recovering.

Yet the supporters of the establishment either don’t know this or believe it’s nothing new. CRAZY!

They know but they're in too far and can't admit that these injections are lethal and causing millions of injuries and deaths. It gets better though. Now, big pharma is going to start charging people to get their heart attack clot shots.

Kory is here in Madison. Kory Twitter yesterday: "Saw a vax-injured 26 y.o today with recent massive heart attack due to huge clot filling the LAD. Cardiologist could not stent open fully because "clot was hard, afraid to rupture vessel." Police officer career is done. His unfortunate lot# report is below. Russian roulette."

Millions took a jab not knowing the ingredients. That is to say, not knowing what the communist virus spike can do, short- or long-term.

There was a time, as badger has pointed out in many of his posts, that referred to clinical studies, in which the pharmaceuticals could have come clean about what was happening in their preliminary trials with animals and humans. But, they withheld that info and LIED repeatedly to the public. It's too late now. Heads must roll.

Okay but the establishment claims the vax safe and effective, and prevents infection and transmission. All lies. Do you believe them?
I just don't belive them when they are lying. If they say the vaccine is safe and effective. That means that if you get vaccinated you are less likely to get COVID. I already know that's not a lie.

When Quid Pro Pedo Joe Biden says that if you get the vaccine you won't be infected, I already know that's a lie because no vaccine known to mankind is 100% effective.

When RFK Jr. got up on stage at the LiveEarth concert and said that the MMR vaccine would cause your kids to get autism, I already knew that was a big fat lie. And later investigations proved it was a fucking lie.

Last edited:
Note: A detailed compilation of the epidemic of sudden deaths in our healthiest members of society can be found within Cause Unknown. Damar Hamlin was extremely fortunate to collapse where he did and medical care was immediately available, in almost any other setting as many of the examples within Cause Unknown show, he likely would have died (this has also been demonstrated for SIDS following vaccination).

I have long been interested in studying how pharmaceutical drugs injure people. Before COVID-19, while quite common, this issue was relatively unknown, because the media--which receives significant sponsorship from the pharmaceutical industry--was rarely willing to cover this subject. Because of my interest, I’ve focused on trying to understand how the COVID-19 vaccines injure people, such as causing sudden adult death syndrome.

Presently, I believe the most probable culprit for the vaccine injuries is the spike proteins they produce. Almost all of the vaccine side effects I’ve observed have a mechanism that can be linked to a consequence of the spike protein, and the spike protein is the only common factor present in the following (all of which have overlapping symptoms):

A great long read ...many links
Dig in

The comments are worth a look to

Why Is The Vaccine Killing Our Young Men And Women?

View attachment 746910

View attachment 746911
It isn't.

There have been millions of hits worse than that and there are no heart attacks. I'm glad he's recovering.
:icon_rolleyes:
He didn't have a heart attack.

You lack the knowledge to even comprehend the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest. The terms are not interchangeable. Just Iook it up. Educate yourself.

It isn't.
Try here then it's a little longer

Repeat This After Reading Each Line​

“The COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine. The COVID vaccine is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

December 2022 – (Day/Month/Year)​

1. 30/12/2022 Indiana, USA Dead
    Uche Nwaneri (38), former Jacksonville Jaguars American Football player was found unresponsive after a cardiac arrest. He was pro-vaccination, and often spoke about jailing anti-vaxxers. “OK so lets get these vaccine mandates and Vaccine passports up and running ASAP. We seeing children DIE from the unvaccinated selfishness. Pregnant women at risk too. PROTECT LIFE. MANDATE THE VACCINE. Jail anyone who refuses, to protect LIFE.” News Story News Story2 News Story3
  2. 28/12/2022 Germany Dead
    Unnamed male (24), amateur footballer collapsed 8 minutes into a match after being substituted during a tournament in Lingen, Germany. Despite attempts to resuscitate him, he died. News Story News Story2 News Story3
  3. 26/12/2022 Kentucky, USA Dead
    Max Sorenson (17), high school basketball player suffered a “medical event at his home” and died. News Story News Story2 News Story3
  4. 26/12/2022 Netherlands Dead
    Koen Linders (21), VV Hegelsom Footballer died suddenly which was even more of a surprise for the club as his is the second sudden death of a member in a short period of time. News Story

Only 1640 more

Golly gee it's a long list

I just don't belive them when they are lying. If they say the vaccine is safe and effective. That means that if you get vaccinated you are less likely to get COVID. I already know that's not a lie.

When Quid Pro Pedo Joe Biden says that if you get the vaccine you won't be infected, I already know that's a lie because no vaccine known to mankind is 100% effective.

When RFK Jr. got up on stage at the LiveEarth concert and said that the MMR vaccine would cause your kids to get autism, I already knew that was a big fat lie. And later investigations proved it was a fucking lie.
Not buying it completely because of the mercury and the deceptions of the zoonotis. All three of the components of MMR are from zoonotic viruses.

The next question: "Is SARS1 a laboratory virus?"

Forum List

Back