Why is the voltage 110 volts in the USA?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think it's because of the attitude towards people.

In slave Europe (German tradition), they traditionally save material and money. Voltage 220 is more economical due to the reduction in the cross-section of conductors for the same power consumption. But in America, man is more important than money, so they spend more copper, but keep the American alive. Every American is important to America.

In slave Europe (German tradition), they traditionally save material and money. Voltage 220 is more economical due to the reduction in the cross-section of conductors for the same power consumption. But in America, man is more important than money, so they spend more copper, but keep the American alive. Every American is important to America.
I think it is a push. Two twenty requires larger conductors to reduce the current usage so the savings in transmission costs are used for larger conductors.

Good idea, but inaccurate.

When Edison was designing his system, he chose the 110v system. When things got bigger it would have been expensive and a hassle to replace all the 110 systems.

Because in the beginning of the electric grid there were basically no appliances draining heavy loads and 110 was enough.

I believe most of Europe was also 110, but after WW II we advised them to rebuild the decimated infrastructure using 220, and 60hz. They went with 220 but chose the less than ideal 50hz instead of 60 (they used 50hz prewar as well).

When Edison was designing his system, he chose the 110v system. When things got bigger it would have been expensive and a hassle to replace all the 110 systems.
Edison was a bad ass let's acknolwedge that. These type of badass men hardly exist any more.

• Banned

I think that this is a legend in order to hide the European slave attitude towards people.

It's just that American engineers took care of the safety of the Americans.

Glory to the German Reich, my friend.

He would be diagnosed with ADD or similar nowadays and put on meds
This is the property of brilliant creative personalities. Indigo people, descendants of the noble peoples of the Inde.

German pimps like Trump are afraid of these sunny Americans. Because of this, they killed Brittany Murphy.

I think that this is a legend in order to hide the European slave attitude towards people.

It's just that American engineers took care of the safety of the Americans.

Is that what you think? You will forgive me if I accept actual history over what you think.

Besides, you only think that because it agrees with what you claimed. You have been shown to be wrong so many times, but you have never admitted it.

For someone who is obsessed with what "real" men do, you certainly don't act like a real man.

And Tesla is the reason we have AC power instead of DC.
Tesla is some kind of cartoon character. All sorts of miracles are attributed to him, such as the fact that he invented the transmission of current through the atmosphere.

The fraudulent electric car project would not be named after him just like that.

Most likely, they hide real engineers behind this media image, whom they want to erase from history.

This is the property of brilliant creative personalities. Indigo people, descendants of the noble peoples of the Inde.

German pimps like Trump are afraid of these sunny Americans. Because of this, they killed Brittany Murphy.

Medic! Man down.

Tesla is some kind of cartoon character. All sorts of miracles are attributed to him, such as the fact that he invented the transmission of current through the atmosphere.

The fraudulent electric car project would not be named after him just like that.

Most likely, they hide real engineers behind this media image, whom they want to erase from history.

Tesla was an absolute genius. Yes, there are numerous legends about him.

But the fact that he favored alternating current while Edison favored direct current is a well documented fact. What is also a fact is how Edison tried to discredit Tesla in order to win that fight. He still lost.

Tesla was an absolute genius. Yes, there are numerous legends about him.

But the fact that he favored alternating current while Edison favored direct current is a well documented fact. What is also a fact is how Edison tried to discredit Tesla in order to win that fight. He still lost.
I think AC is not his idea. AС is generally the natural simplest design of the engine, most likely it all started with it. Machines with DC are much more complicated.

This is another scam.

If the scammer Musk chose the Tesla name, it's no accident

Forum List

Back