Why is there so little interest in threads sponsored by AGW crowd?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This has always puzzled me..........

Why is it that in an ENVIRONMENT forum, there is so little attention paid to threads sponsored by advocates of AGW science? Meanwhile, you look up and down the first page of the ENVIRONMENT forum and the threads sponsored by the skeptics get 10X...........20X or 100X more interest!!:dunno: ( see "views")

Here are some recent examples of threads started by AGW advocates........

Dishonesty made manifest
Replies:
Views:

Fracking's collusion w/ corrupt officials
Replies:
Views:

Changing the equation
Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Risk from extreme weather set to rise
Replies:
Views:

Meanwhile, a couple of skeptic threads >>>

Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

Replies:
Views:
More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Replies:
Views:

Who can explain this? Go check the front page of this forum......the AGW has one decently sized thread but it started in SEPTEMBER 2014!!!:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:Every other thread is a joke!! The skeptics dominate a forum where one would think the opposite would be true!! So.........:uhh::uhh::uhh:

I'm going to go with: AGW is a religion and anyone who is really interested in it should post threads in the Religion Forum. It's Not Science, and has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the environment.

Skook thinks that endlessly bumping his own threads proves he "wins". And brags about it.

Yes, he is that pathetic. We're talking lord god king of the no-lifers.

Why is it that in an ENVIRONMENT forum, there is so little attention paid to threads sponsored by advocates of AGW science? Meanwhile, you look up and down the first page of the ENVIRONMENT forum and the threads sponsored by the skeptics get 10X...........20X or 100X more interest!!:dunno: ( see "views")

Dishonesty made manifest
Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Changing the equation
Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Who can explain this? Go check the front page of this forum......the AGW has one decently sized thread but it started in SEPTEMBER 2014!!!:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:Every other thread is a joke!! The skeptics dominate a forum where one would think the opposite would be true!! So.........:uhh::uhh::uhh:
skooerasbil,
It is for the same reason that people are caught up in the interracial, politically correct cult. To say that there is no human caused global warming supports reality as they have been brainwashed to see it. Not wanting to upset the apple cart, they are going to be more interested in things that support the status quo.

The answer is easy ... There is no need to argue with the AGW crowd ... They are going to believe whatever floats their boat. There is no need to argue with them so why respond to their threads?

On the other hand ... The AGW crowd's beliefs are like a religion to them. Say something that violates their dogma ... And they will burn up a keyboard and chew up some bandwidth trying to prove you wrong.

The answer is easy ... There is no need to argue with the AGW crowd ... They are going to believe whatever floats their boat. There is no need to argue with them so why respond to their threads?

On the other hand ... The AGW crowd's beliefs are like a religion to them. Say something that violates their dogma ... And they will burn up a keyboard and chew up some bandwidth trying to prove you wrong.

LOL

Isn't that the truth... Just post up the Lower troposphere record and the IPCC/EPA standards which show all warming prior to 1950 is natural variation while all warming post 1950 is man made.. Both sets of data are statistically the same rise. CO2 continued to rise but no correlating rise was observed in the earths surface temperature. When you remove the natural variation there is no increase in temp to correlate with CO2.

So... Either the warming post 1950 was natural or the alarmists have found a way to control the earths temp and natural variation. When I ask alarmist how they stopped natural variation they become dumbfounded.

Facts and the warming crowd just do not go together..

Dishonesty made manifest
Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Changing the equation
Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

Replies:
Views:

skooerasbil,
It is for the same reason that people are caught up in the interracial, politically correct cult. To say that there is no human caused global warming supports reality as they have been brainwashed to see it. Not wanting to upset the apple cart, they are going to be more interested in things that support the status quo.

No, it's because the people have figured out, just like they figured out your hero, that it is a lie. Thus they pay as little attention to it as possible. They will slap the morons down who support it, but other than that it doesn't affect them so it is of no consequence. Just like all the other loonies out there.

It really is fascinating when you think about it..........and if you go on the front page of this forum, the evidence is startling.:ack-1:. None of the AGW crusaders threads get any traction. I really think that much of it has to do with the fact that all of the polls show that a large majority of Americans.......in 2014......are yawning when it comes to global warming. Sorta like how 10 years ago, the whole country couldn't stay away from "The American Idol" and now, nobody can give a crap. They've seen these dozens of bold predictions on snow, rain, tornado's, ice, heat..........and such a high percentage have crashed and burned.:9: I said 15 years ago this global warming stuff would some day be viewed as a fad.

I love the fact that the skeptic threads draw far, far more attention as compared to the AGW climate crusader threads............especially the "views". Nobody cares anymore about what the alarmists have to say........makes popping in here each day a hoot.:funnyface::funnyface:

Skook thinks that endlessly bumping his own threads proves he "wins". And brags about it.

Yes, he is that pathetic. We're talking lord god king of the no-lifers.
who are you talking to?

It really is fascinating when you think about it..........and if you go on the front page of this forum, the evidence is startling.:ack-1:. None of the AGW crusaders threads get any traction. I really think that much of it has to do with the fact that all of the polls show that a large majority of Americans.......in 2014......are yawning when it comes to global warming. Sorta like how 10 years ago, the whole country couldn't stay away from "The American Idol" and now, nobody can give a crap. They've seen these dozens of bold predictions on snow, rain, tornado's, ice, heat..........and such a high percentage have crashed and burned.:9: I said 15 years ago this global warming stuff would some day be viewed as a fad.

I love the fact that the skeptic threads draw far, far more attention as compared to the AGW climate crusader threads............especially the "views". Nobody cares anymore about what the alarmists have to say........makes popping in here each day a hoot.:funnyface::funnyface:
First we were going to freeze, back in the early '60's, then, in the '70's the ozone was going away, and we were going to fry like bacon, now we have AGW and too much ozone.

I got news for folks, AGW has been going on since man tamed fire.

First we were going to freeze, back in the early '60's, then, in the '70's the ozone was going away, and we were going to fry like bacon, now we have AGW and too much ozone.

no, the first humans were supposed to fail and die off and there wouldn't be humans.

no, the first humans were supposed to fail and die off and there wouldn't be humans.

Ferguson and Grubercrats prove we are devolving.

RR is telling us that since the dirty liberals averted a catastrophe with the ozone issue, that proves the liberals were wrong, since there's been no catastrophe.

In kook denier land, if you fix a problem, it's proof there was no problem. Hard to believe, but deniers really are that dumb. Given such an inability to handle logic, one can only imagine the trail of stupidity-based destruction that each individual denier out in the world leaves in their wake.

Oh, I see the Hitler dude has joined the deniers. He'll feel right at home.

Forum List

Back