Why is this not being reported?

Remember there is no acquired immunity for anyone
That is absolutely NOT TRUE. More leftist hysteria. Stay under that bed!
WOW....

"Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UVC) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.[1] UVGI is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification. "

I have no idea what your point is.

I disagree with your false belief that you cant get immunity from this virus. You can and do.

Well leave it to good ol' Gateway Pundit and the Dumbest Man on the Planet to report things that don't exist. :D

img.jpg

Current Data Provides Support that the China Coronavirus Reacts Significantly to Sun and Heat — Look at the Numbers from the Southern States!

I have read that the virus is negatively affected by heat, but in a lab controlled setting, so scientists still aren’t sure how much warmer weather will have a desired impact
Heat only shortens the life span becasue it evaporates the water surrounding the virus which kills it.

The real game changer is UV radiation from the sun as it kills the thiamine links (it actually fuses the links together) in the RNA and DNA structures rendering the virus incapable of replication. Longer days means less infections as people are also not in close contact outside.

The staying indoors is very counter productive to good health.

Agreed, but nobody advised "staying indoors". "Staying home" as opposed to "going places" is not at all the same thing as "staying indoors".

Another effect the warmer weather has is increased humidity which is also thought to have a deleterious effect on the trajectories of the evil expelled water droplets. But mainly it's the UV.

I'm keeping an eye on Brazil right now as it's the only Southern Hemisphere country in the top dozen and it's gradually increasing infections. Not that there's a whole lot of winter in Brazil except for the very far south, but being on the other side of the Equator its light is diminishing as ours increases.

Well leave it to good ol' Gateway Pundit and the Dumbest Man on the Planet to report things that don't exist. :D

img.jpg

Is that Jim Hoft? Looks like he was pulled out of the womb head-first with ice tongs.

Actually are we talking the one on the left or the one on the right? Hard to tell.

If that is the case, then forget about vaccines and green friendly environmental products and start burning "fossil fuels" like crazy... heat up the planet like having fever and all viruses -including the flu- will just go away.

img.jpg

Is that Jim Hoft? Looks like he was pulled out of the womb head-first with ice tongs.

Actually are we talking the one on the left or the one on the right? Hard to tell.

Yep, that's our Jimmy! :D

Why is the OP using temperature data from May 2019? ... this has been being reported by the commercial media, we've still months if not years before this passes scientific standards for reporting ... peppermint tea cures all viruses, not just that but drinking peppermint tea cures poverty in the peppermint growing regions of the world ... win-win for everybody ...
Don't go overboard--it'll bind you up.

Current Data Provides Support that the China Coronavirus Reacts Significantly to Sun and Heat — Look at the Numbers from the Southern States!

I have read that the virus is negatively affected by heat, but in a lab controlled setting, so scientists still aren’t sure how much warmer weather will have a desired impact
Heat only shortens the life span becasue it evaporates the water surrounding the virus which kills it.

The real game changer is UV radiation from the sun as it kills the thiamine links (it actually fuses the links together) in the RNA and DNA structures rendering the virus incapable of replication. Longer days means less infections as people are also not in close contact outside.

The staying indoors is very counter productive to good health.
Well fucking awesome bring on the summer heat and lets get back to life. This shit sucks. I sure hope this shit ends before my entire season is over. It is not just the money I miss. My work does not feel like work.

Forum List

Back