Why is tRump eating lunch alone on mothers day?

who cares john?...some people here are talking about the fucking war in the middle east including you....me and the dodo dude were talking about bidens grand daughter who did not acknowledge for 4 years....

Hunter was paying $100,000 a month in child support until they went to court. Why do you think you're privy to this intimate family problem?

Hunter was paying $100,000 a month in child support until they went to court. Why do you think you're privy to this intimate family problem?
when this guy says he is a loving grandfather but never mentions Navy,,,,then questions start surada....biden is the one who caused that question to be asked,not me....when he said he has 6 grandkids then questions began about the missing 7th,,,,thats on him, not me or anyone else....

There's a thought I wish you hadn't shared.

Bleck
1715690791934.png

Do you think Israel will erase the Arabs? Have you had problems with Arabs or Muslims? How about Christians? Who exactly are you afraid of?
No one will erase the Arabs. They will follow the law, or made to. Nothing to be afraid of.

Remember I am neither Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

This just in, TRUMP! went into a bathroom and passed gas, then left and crossed the street in the middle of the block. The usual outrage to be expressed by the usual suspects at 9pm. Felony charges are expected to be filed in New York soon.

when this guy says he is a loving grandfather but never mentions Navy,,,,then questions start surada....biden is the one who caused that question to be asked,not me....when he said he has 6 grandkids then questions began about the missing 7th,,,,thats on him, not me or anyone else....
You have any illegitimate grandchildren? It's a family tragedy. None of our business. He's supporting his child.

You have any illegitimate grandchildren? It's a family tragedy. None of our business. He's supporting his child.
my point went right over your head.....joe biden brought up his 6 grandkids....so someone said you have 7 joe,what about her?....maybe joe should have kept his mouth shut...

Forum List

Back