Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service?

you believe a dude who literally lied to people to steal their 'tuition' money & had his fake university shut down due to FRAUD.

you believe a dude who literally stole from his 'charitable' foundation to use as his own personal piggy bank & had it shut down due to FRAUD.

lol...

donny is PT barnum & he knows his mark: you.
Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you were talking about the Clinton's.....Whom YOU support....

Another good reason to not go.

Good point...While the funeral wasn't anywhere near the disgusting display of partisan hackery displayed at the Wellstone funeral, it probably is also true that the family, including Elizabeth didn't want him there. Which is fine...

This was repleate with Washington insiders, and politicians in their positions for far too long, recounting how they worked with Dole accross the isle to do some good things, and some questionable things...The swamp patting each other on the back for how fondly they remembered their old friend Bob, while when he was alive they lied about him, denegrated him, and hated him for the denoter behind his name...

Why would anyone want to be a part of that collection of liars, and demons?

correspondence between Nancy and the FBI
So you're saying Nancy Pelosi is running front on the EEO//DOE hiring and retention system at the FBI Agents Association, choosing liberal buddies for promotions and sweet assignments at the Bureau, and laying off conservatives, pawning off right-wing ex-agents with supposedly clean records to the CIA or some military attaché somewhere?

So you're saying Nancy Pelosi is running front on the EEO//DOE hiring and retention system at the FBI Agents Association, choosing liberal buddies for promotions and sweet assignments at the Bureau, and laying off conservatives, pawning off right-wing ex-agents with supposedly clean records to the CIA or some military attaché somewhere?
It's impossible to have a conversation with you.

LOL!

Trump never offered National Guard either, according to Polololololololotifiction

what's yer point?

donny lied & said he offered 10K national guard - & pelosi 'refused' it.

the only NG deployed b4 the insurrection were given traffic control detail - with NO helmets/shield etc. per the orders of chris miller - the DOD sec. installed only a few days after the election when esper was booted. esper has probably had a nice little sit down with the select committee & gave all kindsa inside info. they have spoken to at least 250 people, i'm betting he was one of 'em. AND bill barr as well - who finally showed he had a red line he would not cross, & the insurrection was it.

it was mike pence who ordered the guard to get in there - which was hours after the mob started with their violence.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... it has come just come to light that mark meadows - who is in such deep doo doo gave over a power point presentation in his possession, that the NG were to be instructed to
' protect pro trump people'

Meadows Jan. 5 email indicated Guard on standby to ‘protect pro Trump people,’ investigators say

Meadows Jan. 5 email indicated Guard on standby to ‘protect pro Trump people,’ investigators say

:heehee:

Last edited:
Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you were talking about the Clinton's.....Whom YOU support....

well - i never voted for slick willy - so there's THAT. if it ever comes out that he was involved with any of epstein's sex trafficked girls; i have always maintained that he should be nailed to the wall.

can YOU say the same about donny?

& i have never been a fan of hillary's. i didn't vote 'for' her , but rather voted against donny in 2016.

the clinton foundation has always had high ratings with the agencies who oversee charities ( btw - donny ADMITTED to 19 counts of fraud re: his charity ) nor has the clintons ever run a sham university - enticing bigley benefits to learning the game of whatever it was that was suppose to be taught at TRUMP U .... getting people to max out their credit cards & perhaps take out a 2nd mortgage, so that cash can go straight into donny the

<snicker>

'billionaire's ' pocket.

Last edited:
More science and empirical data approach with a response of “bullshit”. What substance and facts.

better yet - you show me the data & science that shows otherwise. you gonna show that people didn't think he was scum for the past 40 years? especially women?

better yet - you show me the data & science that shows otherwise. you gonna show that people didn't think he was scum for the past 40 years? especially women?
Here’s a snapshot from an era where the likes of Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer didn’t think Trump was scum.

As for all women thinking Trump was scum, I can’t find any point in time where no woman would not be found with him.

well - i never voted for slick willy - so there's THAT. if it ever comes out that he was involved with any of epstein's sex trafficked girls; i have always maintained that he should be nailed to the wall.

can YOU say the same about donny?

& i have never been a fan of hillary's. i didn't vote 'for' her , but rather voted against donny in 2016.

the clinton foundation has always had high ratings with the agencies who oversee charities ( btw - donny ADMITTED to 19 counts of fraud re: his charity ) nor has the clintons ever run a sham university - enticing bigley benefits to learning the game of whatever it was that was suppose to be taught at TRUMP U .... getting people to max out their credit cards & perhaps take out a 2nd mortgage, so that cash can go straight into donny the

<snicker>

'billionaire's ' pocket.
lol....I don't support Hillary, but voted for her...ok son....seek help...

Here’s a snapshot from an era where the likes of Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer didn’t think Trump was scum.

lol ... PRETENDED he wasn't scum. they are congress critters after all...

neither did (R)s after he got the nomination ... but b4 he did, when he was just a candidate? LOL!!! you ferget how they lambasted him?

ms lindsey, little marco, rand paul ...

As for all women thinking Trump was scum, I can’t find any point in time where no woman would not be found with him.

those were the ones he had to pay to do that.

lol ... PRETENDED he wasn't scum. they are congress critters after all...

neither did (R)s after he got the nomination ... but b4 he did, when he was just a candidate? LOL!!! you ferget how they lambasted him?

ms lindsey, little marco, rand paul ...

those were the ones he had to pay to do that.

You automatically think I am going to defend Republicans. Trump made a fool of Washington…. and that pissed off the Democrat establishment and their Democrat lites (Republicans).

Forum List

Back