Why Koch Brothers didn't contribute to Trump: they thought he didnt stand for nothing & contradicted their libertarian principles, Bill Koch disagreed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the comments about Trump not standing for anything were made in David Cay Johnston's book about Trump "The Big Cheat", so you can look it up

Bill Koch pocketed almost $1 billion without paying income taxes. IRS knows how he did it, but criminal investigation dropped after Trump took office.

Bill Koch contributed to Trump's 2016 campaign and is part of Trump's Mar-A-Lago "club", where he actually lives nearby in the area

C7kDLEcXQAMxXje

I bet they are sorry today... I bet a lot of never Trumpers are sorry today... and a little less wealthy also....

I bet they are sorry today... I bet a lot of never Trumpers are sorry today... and a little less wealthy also....
they're not exactly Never Trumpers...they just stayed out of the way, and only intervened against Trump's administration on a handful of occasions. sometimes, they were even on the same side of a particular issue

they're not exactly Never Trumpers...they just stayed out of the way, and only intervened against Trump's administration on a handful of occasions. sometimes, they were even on the same side of a particular issue
No I remember one of the brothers getting pretty nasty with Trump... they either didn't trust him or they were afraid of what he would do....
I would bet that they gave money to the Lincoln project... I may try and look that up....

No I remember one of the brothers getting pretty nasty with Trump... they either didn't trust him or they were afraid of what he would do....
I would bet that they gave money to the Lincoln project... I may try and look that up....
they didn't actually...they were on the sidelines most of the time during the Trump years, and one of the brothers died in 2019

the comments about Trump not standing for anything were made in David Cay Johnston's book about Trump "The Big Cheat", so you can look it up

Bill Koch pocketed almost $1 billion without paying income taxes. IRS knows how he did it, but criminal investigation dropped after Trump took office.

Bill Koch contributed to Trump's 2016 campaign and is part of Trump's Mar-A-Lago "club", where he actually lives nearby in the area

C7kDLEcXQAMxXje
Why do you call them the Koch brothers? There is only one, Charles Koch.

they didn't actually...they were on the sidelines most of the time during the Trump years, and one of the brothers died in 2019
I remember he died.... I never thought of them as big MAGA guys though.... sideline?... maybe.... neither of us know for sure...

C7kDLEcXQAMxXje
There aren't any Koch Brothers David died in 2019.

Forum List

Back