Why Kurds support the AKP

Kurdistani4ever

Kurdistan is my homeland
Oct 13, 2012
The place Turks and Iranians fear
I have noticed, some people think, we Kurds are proud to live under the occupation flag of Turkey and living in the so called "Eastern Turkey". The reason for this is that many majority of Kurds vote for the Turkish party AKP. Now i will open up the truth for these people, so you'll know why Kurds don't vote for BDP (Kurdish party)

1)If Kurds choose to vote for BDP or another Kurdish party, the Turkish state will do what they can to make the lifes of these people as horrible as possible. And since Turkey is a member of Nato, they can easily get away with these crimes, while the world will ignore it all.

2)The Kurdish parties hardly have any power, so even if all Kurds voted for Kurdish parties, the Turkish goverment would refuse to give them any sort of power. Several Kurdish parties have been banned through the latest decades, simply because most Kurds voted for them.

3)The AKP have promised the Kurdish population a better future, if they vote for them. Though this was one of the AKP's dirty tricks. Kurds didn't gain anything since Erdogan and his party care to power, infact we still suffer, while the Turkish goverment keeps going on with it's genocidal plans for the Kurdish nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back