Why No Shame?

Again he assaulted a cop. In my book if you assault a cop, you don't see freedom again until you are an old, old man.

Is that really what makes you think he is a bad guy? THat he shoved a cop?

If that is the case, then I guess in your mind, that other 1/6 rioters who did NOT shove a cop, they should be just have their charges dropped?

Compare the manic zeal they have put into this one riot, to the nearly complete lack of concern about the far more numberoiius and violent and costly left leaning riots of the same era.

It is a clear violation of Due Process.
It was an unprecedented assault on our Democracy

If that is the case, then I guess in your mind, that other 1/6 rioters who did NOT shove a cop, they should be just have their charges dropped?
That is an assault

Compare the manic zeal they have put into this one riot, to the nearly complete lack of concern about the far more numberoiius and violent and costly left leaning riots of the same era.

It is a clear violation of Due Process.

This one riot as you called it has the singular purpose of stopping the certification of a valid, legit election. Did that happen in any of the other riots?

Again he assaulted a cop. In my book if you assault a cop, you don't see freedom again until you are an old, old man.
Let’s stipulate (as a hypothetical) that he assaulted a police officer. If convicted, he deserves a fair legal sentence for that crime.

And yet, still, contrary to the absurd bloviation of Leftwhiner, the crime of assault still wouldn’t make him a “traitor.”

He attacked a cop, yes.
They should be charged with what the DA believes they can convict on beyond a reasonable doubt. So far they have not lost a case that has gone to trial, so evidently they are charging properly.

no
Many BLM rioters went to jail

Come on rw, don't play stupid. You are justifying the more harsh treatment at the same time you refuse to admit that the treatment is more harsh.

Do you admit that they are being singled out for especially harsh prosecution and charging?

Let’s stipulate (as a hypothetical) that he assaulted a police officer. If convicted, he deserves a fair legal sentence for that crime.

And yet, still, contrary to the absurd bloviation of Leftwhiner, the crime of assault still wouldn’t make him a “traitor.”
He was attempting to overthrow our Democracy

Not if you live in a Democratic shithole. You are released the day you are arrested. That includes violent offenders. Wake up!.

Forum List

Back