Why No Shame?

Like Anti-Fa?

yep.
Is that really what you think? Or could it have something to do with the way that violent "but mostly peaceful protests" had been normalized during the preceding 4 years, by people from YOUR side?

Yes, that is really what I think. Those people you claim had been "normalized" had enough sense to cover their faces and not brag on line while in the midst of breaking the law.

Political Attacks on our Capitol by Republicans are unprecedented

Not “just another riot”

Your lack of concern for the civilians and cops killed by antifa and blm rioters is noted.

The fact remains. One set of rioters is singled out for harsher treatment.

It is funny that you defend the harsher treatement at the same time you deny it is harsher treatement.

Liberals. It is like you have no souls.

All you did there was explain that you agree with the one set of rioters and not the other.

Thus you support different treatment.

But, that means you DON'T support Human Rights.
I support the right of protest, not Insurrection that invades our Capitol to hang mike pence....

FruitLoops is a fucking nut. Everything in his world is utterly backwards.

He starts a thread about Quaglin being unfairly treated... I post a video showing Quaglin assaulted police and he ignores that. Instead of talking about Quaglin, the subject of his OP, he talks about George Floyd, Rosanne Boyland, Ashes Targetpractice, Fentanyl, etc.... then cries I'm off topic for reply to his off-topic post.

:cuckoo:

The vast majority of the BLM protests were peaceful.

Irrelevant in this context. Even the rioters that you people admit were rioters, are not being pursued with the same energy.

Thus, a violation of due process.

Your lack of concern for the civilians and cops killed by antifa and blm rioters is noted.

The fact remains. One set of rioters is singled out for harsher treatment.

It is funny that you defend the harsher treatement at the same time you deny it is harsher treatement.

Liberals. It is like you have no souls.

One threatened our democracy by attacking the seat of our government with the intent of preventing the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected president by the voters of the USA.

The others did not.

The two are not equivalent, no matter how hard you try to divert.

yep.

Yes, that is really what I think. Those people you claim had been "normalized" had enough sense to cover their faces and not brag on line while in the midst of breaking the law.

That doesn't explain the massive numbers that had charges dropped even after being arrested.

No. Break it apart and then rebuild it properly.

By the way, in case you missed the memo, Oblio, this is called free speech.

Go cry it off
Bluto

Nobody is trying to stop your posting of opinion. I'm just pointing out that it doesn't match reality.

Bluto

Nobody is trying to stop your posting of opinion. I'm just pointing out that it doesn't match reality.
Oblio. You wouldn’t have the first clue about reality. So there’s no way a dope like you can intelligently comment on that.

The fact is, you’re too incoherent to speak intelligently on any subject.

Forum List

Back