Why Obama is still a teenage juvenile delinquent...he has never grown up!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed
pleted, and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest. I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
" Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!
Do you folks see this kind of attitude that obeying the law is not essential... good luck is not getting caught has permeated our society. Very little personal responsibility is being taught.

I bet every time you see that you have broken a traffic law you turn yourself in to the cops, so they can write you a ticket..

I bet every time you see that you have broken a traffic law you turn yourself in to the cops, so they can write you a ticket..

Well I'm glad you have such great respect for the law. Very admirable.
But you see, I think a person that breaks a "traffic" law has probably broken in the process an even more fundamental law that can kill some one for example.
As a result "traffic laws" would be superfluous if people understood the laws of PHYSICS!
I'm sure the only reason you drive 20mph in a school zone is because it is the law.
If it weren't you'd be driving 40 maybe 50 mph right?
See you have no respect for anything logical or much less the laws of physics which the "traffic laws" try to instill in you i.e.. you can't stop your car at 40mph fast
enough to keep from killing that little girl darting out from behind a car!
You obviously ONLY obey simply because "it is a traffic law"....no common sense for you!

Forum List

Back