Why Palestinians are not wanted by anybody

I can't even think of a more worthless class of "people". It does not help that their average IQ is 84.

Good enough for making rockets of pipes and killing people but that is about it.

It's been said that only dullards are not scared of combat.

I can't even think of a more worthless class of "people". It does not help that their average IQ is 84.

Good enough for making rockets of pipes and killing people but that is about it.

They were created out of while cloth just a few decades ago, too.

It is really sad, they are indoctrinated to hate since birth, maybe even before.

It reminds me of what the Left that is doing the same in the US to children. Watch these toddlers who are barely old enough to walk and talk curse and kick policemen.

But instead of telling the children that all police are systemically racist, the children in Gaza are told that Jews are murdering them in a giant genocide.

They attack is why.
They are promoted by American Democrats, still not supported by Republicans.

Keep your eye on this please for your life depends on it.

1111111aaaaaaaa.jpg

Palestinians are raised to be assholes everywhere they live.​

They are radical Jihadists....
I watched the entire Video and it is very very good. It puts a new light on from the River to the Sea. Arabs do live in Israel to the percentage of 21% and want no part of leaving Israel.

Think Somalis could give em a good run for most worthless

Good to see the Nazisraelis panicking as the Freedom Fighters are winning everywhere and the whole world rejoices .

How long before we see the insane Hitler Impersonator removed from power ?
Very soon if he tries to escalate matters in the north .

The Hezzers will treat the very feeble IDF exactly as Russia has been treating the UAF and NATO .
And Nazisrael will lose its northern territory. .

Good to see the Nazisraelis panicking as the Freedom Fighters are winning everywhere and the whole world rejoices .

How long before we see the insane Hitler Impersonator removed from power ?
Very soon if he tries to escalate matters in the north .

The Hezzers will treat the very feeble IDF exactly as Russia has been treating the UAF and NATO .
And Nazisrael will lose its northern territory. .
ummmm, the Nazi Hamas had a chance to live in peace. But it chose weapons over fig leaves.

Forum List

Back