🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why putin killed GRU Wagner bosses Prigozhin and SS Utkin ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
DOES it sound logical, believable to you ?
SOTA reports that Prigozhin wanted a peace agreement with Ukraine

'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

DOES it sound logical, believable to you ?
SOTA reports that Prigozhin wanted a peace agreement with Ukraine

'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

They were too popular with their own troops, which at the time were much better than anything regular army had to offer.

They could have taken Moscow if they wanted it.

They wanted to wipe Ukraine off the map last year.

Putin knew this would trigger WWIII, so he had to dial them back

They started at one point then turned back. I assume they were given a large sum of money.
Very interesting if true. Explains a lot.Except perhaps how Prigozhin could be so unbelievably retarded as to go back and try to play allies after this was discovered.And if true I really hope 🇺🇦 GUR gets its hands on the information Prigozhin collected. Could be game changing.

Very interesting if true. Explains a lot.Except perhaps how Prigozhin could be so unbelievably retarded as to go back and try to play allies after this was discovered.And if true I really hope 🇺🇦 GUR gets its hands on the information Prigozhin collected. Could be game changing.

It really happened, and for a few days back in summer '23 it looked really bad for Putin. Folks were freaking out all over the world about it.

It really happened, and for a few days back in summer '23 it looked really bad for Putin. Folks were freaking out all over the world about it.
Putin the consummate leader quickly took action and solved the problem. ... :thup:

Last edited:
Zelen$ky was ordered to reject the April 22 peace deal.

$12 Trillion reasons were given. The WEF wanted those resources, the Ukrainian people and government stood in the way

They turned around rather suddenly.

Looks like evidence to me.
Prigozhin halted his hubris fueled insurrection and turned around 200 kilometers from Moscow. When it became apparent the Russian people weren't going to join him.
Putin had begun mobilizing a massive blocking force of Russian army soldiers to stop him.

Prigozhin halted his hubris fueled insurrection and turned around 200 kilometers from Moscow. When it became apparent the Russian people weren't going to join him.
Putin had begun mobilizing a massive blocking force of Russian army soldiers to stop him.
Putin didn't have a "massive blocking force" of sodiers and the people were cheering Wagner on.

Zelen$ky was ordered to reject the April 22 peace deal.

$12 Trillion reasons were given. The WEF wanted those resources, the Ukrainian people and government stood in the way
GO3OOb7W8AAIr-J.jpg

Forum List

Back