Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

My states are dead on. As surely you realize that HIV exists outside the US.

Surely you do.

Of what relevance are cases outside the united states?

In a discussion of if HIV is a 'gay disease', the fact that most of its victims are women and children would tend to be immediately relevant.

If not, why not?

In this country, that would be a lie. We aren't discussing Africa. You're attempt to include it is just a way of lying.

In the USA, HIV is a gay disease. All the claims queers make about it are lies.

The children and women and straight men here in the United States would be surprised to hear that.

28DC7D6200000578-0-image-a-96_1432045838968.jpg

Hmmm, no they wouldn't.

Do you often ask children about complex medical issues?

Nothing complex-

If you met a little girl and found out she was HIV positive- you would hate her- because according to you she is gay- because according to you HIV is a homosexual disease- and you hate gays.

Hence- you hate little girls with AIDS.

You're holding straights to one standard and gays to another.

It's called trying to justify anti gay bigotry. The "tyrannical activist judges" see through it to the underlying animus.

These poor hapless bigots don't seem to understand that their ridiculously inconsisent logic and hateful rhetoric doesn't convince anyone who doesn't already agree with them.

For those who don't......it only helps add to the growing consensus on gay marriage in this country:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixty percent of Americans now support same-sex marriage, as the Supreme Court prepares to rule on its constitutionality next month. This is up from 55% last year and is the highest Gallup has found on the question since it was first asked in 1996.

Record-High 60 of Americans Support Same-Sex Marriage

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

The higher this number becomes, the more desperate and hateful their narratives. Which only pushes more people away and toward support of gay marriage.

Its a lovely upward cycle.

But...Politichic just said "the left" was losing ground on this...

It's going to go up faster and faster. More people will be comfortable coming out and that equates to increased support for equality. It's really hard to look someone close to you in the face and say "I love you but don't think you deserve the same rights as me."
Actually, most people do find it really easy to do that. For example, people that think they deserve special tax rights. For example, some people think they deserve to pay zero federal income taxes while the other half of the country gets to watch as much as 40% of their income get pissed away. It's all white washed by calling it "progressive."

Once again:

Government marriage: Bob and Dolores Hope with their adopted children.

View attachment 41488

So should the Hope's have been denied 'the concept of government marriage'?

Or is that just a rationalization for discrimination against gays?

The "concept of government marriage" doesn't require proof they will have children. They may or may not.

But gay sex does not ever lead to children, so that is clearly not part of the "concept of government marriage."

You don't lose a baseball game because you don't get a hit on every at bat. But gays in their entirety are batting an O fer

And it's back to "we don't like the sex you have".

You said it yourself...No proof of children required (prohibited by law actually in some cases. Cousin marriage law in the United States by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You cannot deny civil marriage to a convicted murderer on death row (there are no conjugal visits for death row inmates. Death Row Prisoners Visitation Rights Criminal Law). This was determined by a SCOTUS ruling. Turner v. Safley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia...further destroying your anti gay argument.

Who is "we?"

You and the other anti gay bigot that want to apply a standard to gays that does not apply to straights.

I don't give a shit what sex you have, what does that have to do with the discussion?

You are the one who keeps bringing up sex- not her.

Once again:

Government marriage: Bob and Dolores Hope with their adopted children.

View attachment 41488

So should the Hope's have been denied 'the concept of government marriage'?

Or is that just a rationalization for discrimination against gays?

The "concept of government marriage" doesn't require proof they will have children. They may or may not.

But gay sex does not ever lead to children, so that is clearly not part of the "concept of government marriage."

You don't lose a baseball game because you don't get a hit on every at bat. But gays in their entirety are batting an O fer

You said it yourself...No proof of children required (prohibited by law actually in some cases. Cousin marriage law in the United States by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You cannot deny civil marriage to a convicted murderer on death row (there are no conjugal visits for death row inmates. Death Row Prisoners Visitation Rights Criminal Law). This was determined by a SCOTUS ruling. Turner v. Safley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia...further destroying your anti gay argument.

Who is "we?"

You and the other anti gay bigot that want to apply a standard to gays that does not apply to straights.

I don't give a shit what sex you have, what does that have to do with the discussion?

99% of what you've said in this thread proves you give a BIG shit about what sex people have.

Really? Who does it list as the biological father of the child?

It does not list one. Parent One: me Parent Two: my wife

ROFL! In other words, it's a fraud. How can both of you possibly the child's biological parents?

You live in a world of make believe.

Bob and Dolores Hope- parents with their children.

Yet their children have none of the Hope's genes

How is this possible?
Does this mean that those children were lying when they called Dolores Hope 'Mother'......

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Responses to Stupid things Bigots Say about Parents"

Puhleeze. This tactic is stupid, even for you. Those are not her children. That's the end of the discussion. "Adopted child" is not the same as "your child."
Great argument for pregnant women to choose abortion over putting children up for adoption. It's always entertaining watching dumbfucks like you speak without the ability to think first. :thup:

That has to be the lamest argument for queer marriage ever posted in this forum.

Biology has nothing to do with parenting

Marriage is critical to many heterosexual families though, and unfortunately they usually equate marriage with government marriage.t

Marriage is either crucial to families or it is it not crucial to families.

And that is irregardless of whether the parents are straight or gay.

And any marriage that is not 'government marriage' in the United States is no different from being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or 'close friends' or 'partnership' or 'tennis doubles'

Two fuck buddies shacking up together is not a family.

You sure have an inflated ego that they should KNOW you're not a garden variety anti gay bigot and that they should all have been paying such close attention to you.

So, stop deflecting and address the point about marriage and procreation.

So you're just skipping right on by their having long term memories, ay?

Also, you need to refresh yourself on the sequence, which I actually laid out in my post

Of what relevance are cases outside the united states?

In a discussion of if HIV is a 'gay disease', the fact that most of its victims are women and children would tend to be immediately relevant.

If not, why not?

In this country, that would be a lie. We aren't discussing Africa. You're attempt to include it is just a way of lying.

The children and women and straight men here in the United States would be surprised to hear that.

Hmmm, no they wouldn't.

Nothing complex-

If you met a little girl and found out she was HIV positive- you would hate her- because according to you she is gay- because according to you HIV is a homosexual disease- and you hate gays.

You're doing a good job or proving your a queer numskull.

You sure have an inflated ego that they should KNOW you're not a garden variety anti gay bigot and that they should all have been paying such close attention to you.

Also, you need to refresh yourself on the sequence, which I actually laid out in my post

So they are pretending that they didn't read what you posted earlier? That just goes to show how profoundly the dishonest the queers are. That's why I hate debating them. The don't debate. They only spew propaganda.

Marriage is critical to many heterosexual families though, and unfortunately they usually equate marriage with government marriage.t

And any marriage that is not 'government marriage' in the United States is no different from being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or 'close friends' or 'partnership' or 'tennis doubles'

Yes, authoritarian leftist that you are, marriage, families, sex, morality, they are all up to government. You're sick, my little friend

But the biggest worry for the homophobes is not the biological parents abandoning their children- but preventing parents who want to take up the slack for those losers- if they happen to be gay.

Why would you want a sexual deviant to adopt a child under any circumstances?

Why would you want to deprive a child, abandoned by his biological parents', a loving family?

I wouldn't, what does that have to do with my question?

Yes, authoritarian leftist that you are, marriage, families, sex, morality, they are all up to government. You're sick, my little friend

LOL......look if you want to call your relationship with your pillow, marriage- I don't really care.

But if you want a real marriage in the United States- you do what my wife and I did- you get legally married.

But the biggest worry for the homophobes is not the biological parents abandoning their children- but preventing parents who want to take up the slack for those losers- if they happen to be gay.

Why would you want to deprive a child, abandoned by his biological parents', a loving family?

I wouldn't, what does that have to do with my question?

Great- then now all America needs is to find enough willing and qualified adoptive parents for the 100,000 children who have been abandoned by their biological parents.

So they are pretending that they didn't read what you posted earlier? That just goes to show how profoundly the dishonest the queers are. That's why I hate debating them. The don't debate. They only spew propaganda.

LOL- the irony of your hatred spewed post is hilarious.

Why would you let a left handed person adopt?

So you suffer from handism, do you? Yet another leftist bigotry

Why do you assume that you're memorable?

The sequence of what? There is no sequence that justifies you wanting to hold gays to a standard you would not hold straights to.

If not, why not?

Hmmm, no they wouldn't.

Nothing complex-

You're doing a good job or proving your a queer numskull.

And you are doing a good job of proving you have a teeny tiny dick.....

images

Who is "we?"

You are the one who keeps bringing up sex- not her.

I am talking about procreation, she is talking about recreational sex. I don't care about gay recreational sex, unless it's a couple of hottie girls who made a video, but it doesn't lean to procreation.

Try to keep up

Forum List

Back