Why the 2020 election was a fraud... visual proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition, True the Vote’s initial review of publicly available geospatial data showed “comparatively few cell phone devices were proximate to the dropbox during the period of time in which 1,962 ballots were deposited. Upon review of the video, only 270 individuals cast ballots during the time period in question, specifically 7:34 A.M. 10/11/2020 to 7:28 A.M. 10/12/2020 (note: the video reveals an interim ballot pick up Sunday, October 11th at 12:41 P.M. with no chain of custody)”
Pictured below is a screenshot from the complaint. It is a “sample of individuals casting multiple ballots” with timestamps. Approximately 101 individuals appear to be casting between “two and five ballots, as visible without magnification” in the surveillance footage:
As the video show an individual inserting two or more ballots.
Remember Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states
And in GA had nearly 35,000 ineligible voters where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800

View attachment 641306

We've got them this time, number 2,342,453,624

When asked to backup their claims True the Vote doesn't respond.
OK so tell me which is the real signature and which is the counterfeit?
In 2020, 43% of voters cast ballots by mail or 68 million votes that required signature verification.
Oh and by the way, the credentials of those people verifying signatures?
Election workers eyeball voter signatures on ballots one by one, comparing the loop of an “L” or the squiggle of an “S” against other samples of that person’s writing.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.
But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
5 seconds to verify EACH of the 68 million ballots' signatures. Really?

just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
How many junk mail votes in these 3 states?

VoteSignaturefraud.png
Voter_file_signatures.png

Mark Zuckerberg spent $419M on nonprofits ahead of 2020 election — and got out the Dem vote​

The Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) and the Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) passed a staggering $419.5 million of Zuckerberg’s money into local government elections offices, and it came with strings attached. Every CTCL and CEIR grant spelled out in great detail the conditions under which the grant money was to be used.
CTCL demanded the promotion of universal mail-in voting through suspending election laws, extending deadlines that favored mail-in over in-person voting, greatly expanding opportunities for “ballot curing,” expensive bulk mailings, and other lavish “community outreach” programs that were directed by private activists.
Zuckerbergfunding2020election.png

Thanks for the link....I'm presuming this is Georgia?

He's wearing a badge.... How do you know he is not one of those Georgia Ballot clerks hired by voting districts to deliver and pick up absentee ballots from hospitals and long term care facilities???

And also, is there a link to the op's post claiming all of those drop offs and times by a ballot harvester?

Thanks for the link....I'm presuming this is Georgia?

He's wearing a badge.... How do you know he is not one of those Georgia Ballot clerks hired by voting districts to deliver and pick up absentee ballots from hospitals and long term care facilities???

And also, is there a link to the op's post claiming all of those drop offs and times by a ballot harvester?
I’m showing you videos exist.

Why would a poll worker need to use a drop box?

So that’s the ploy where a badge

Last edited:
And there's the difference between you and me. Or, at least, one of them.

I want to the whole story. You don't.

Dismissed, Trumpster.
Again, the whole story is what you see, you moron. And data to back it up. What the fuck is the other side of that? It would be proving them wrong. Argue with the super computer, not me.

In addition, True the Vote’s initial review of publicly available geospatial data showed “comparatively few cell phone devices were proximate to the dropbox during the period of time in which 1,962 ballots were deposited. Upon review of the video, only 270 individuals cast ballots during the time period in question, specifically 7:34 A.M. 10/11/2020 to 7:28 A.M. 10/12/2020 (note: the video reveals an interim ballot pick up Sunday, October 11th at 12:41 P.M. with no chain of custody)”
Pictured below is a screenshot from the complaint. It is a “sample of individuals casting multiple ballots” with timestamps. Approximately 101 individuals appear to be casting between “two and five ballots, as visible without magnification” in the surveillance footage:
As the video show an individual inserting two or more ballots.
Remember Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states
And in GA had nearly 35,000 ineligible voters where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800

View attachment 641306
Nobody cares. Do you get that? It's mostly true. Most people don't care. Let that sink in...
Time to make your observations, and plan your future actions accordingly. This is where we are. And you aren't going to Pied Piper the masses back from the brink. Fuck em. Time to start thinking of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back