Why The Black Gun Owners March in Oklahoma Should Open America’s Eyes

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Something that didn’t get much media coverage at all because, well you know, it doesn’t fit the mainstream narrative on guns was the Black gun owners march in Oklahoma. It happened over the weekend with over 100 black gun owners participating.

The rally was to bring awareness to the Second Amendment rights, specifically, to the black community. Michael Washington, the organizer, wants people in the community to know they can carry their guns and protect themselves from the insanity that is ensuing across the country, especially in some of the big Democrat-run cities.

BJ - The 2nd Amendment is there to protect everyone

Fighting for constitutional rights isn't new for black folks......including the 2A..

Rest in Power Robert Williams....

0-rac_006 (18).jpg.png

Something that didn’t get much media coverage at all because, well you know, it doesn’t fit the mainstream narrative on guns was the Black gun owners march in Oklahoma. It happened over the weekend with over 100 black gun owners participating.

The rally was to bring awareness to the Second Amendment rights, specifically, to the black community. Michael Washington, the organizer, wants people in the community to know they can carry their guns and protect themselves from the insanity that is ensuing across the country, especially in some of the big Democrat-run cities.

The Southern White Democrats (KKK) like Senator Robert Byrd never wanted black citizens to own guns, for then those citizens could defend themselves from the terrorizing Democrats. Most inner cities still have that same thought today, keeping black citizens from protecting themselves from the Democrat thugs that terrorize the inner cities today. Now we are seeing the pushback of law abiding citizens against those same Democrats.....

So you now need a parade to brandish a weapon to show what kind of human you are...Waste of time.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Americans embracing their constitutional rights is a natural thing. It's totalitarian Democrats who can't understand rights and freedom. The US is in chaos 100% because of them. And as soon as their protest du jour runs it's course, they'll create another debacle. The Democrat vision for America is only good for the ruling elite, not the people.

Fighting for constitutional rights isn't new for black folks......including the 2A..

View attachment 354402
Now will Biff here agree with my statement i just made after his or will he typical of a left wing lunatic, spout the Democrat Party line....
No....

If you look at the quote by a man you certainly never heard of....

Our support for our 2A rights are PRIMARILY to keep people like you in check....people like you who feel threatened by the fact that others have the same rights that you have -- so threatened that you have a bitch fit online and threaten to shoot anyone who disagrees with you...

Like I said, you are a sad sad little man....

View attachment 354402
Now will Biff here agree with my statement i just made after his or will he typical of a left wing lunatic, spout the Democrat Party line....
No....

Our support for our 2A rights are PRIMARILY to keep people like you in check....people like you who feel threatened by the fact that others have the same rights that you have -- so threatened that you have a bitch fit online and threaten to shoot anyone who disagrees with you...

You are such a fucking moron. I do care that blacks should have the right to keep and bear arms just like any other law abiding citizen, but you a fucking moron even when i agree with you, just cant seem to agree with a white man. Then you wonder why white men, dont like YOU, but have no problem with all law abiding citizens. You really are a mental case...

And no i dont threaten anyone who disagrees with me, only those that want to harm me , my family, or my property. I guess you dont believe in the 2nd amendment after all.

So you now need a parade to brandish a weapon to show what kind of human you are...Waste of time.
Why do faggots need a pride parade to show what type of people they are?

View attachment 354402

You represent the laziest of all social philosophies....Williams broad brush is the result of a lifetime of having others whisper in his ear.....there will always be racial tensions until the earth's gene pool is totally mixed to an equinox.... Don't worry about the white man asshole.,...try to figure out how you're going to stop the up and coming Latino Majority from tearing down the Statue of MLK in DC. Here's a hint....you can't.

May Angelou was nothing more than an overrated poet with a chip on her shoulder and a dismally
misguided pencil...... You're still fighting the pre-civil war plantations only what you don't realize is that you have been owned, are owned and continue to be sold....yeah I'm talking to you lawn Jockey...and I call you that because you are obedient to your lying (lily white) masters no matter what your skin color is.

JO

Last edited:

View attachment 354402
No....

You are such a fucking moron. I do care that blacks should have the right to keep and bear arms just like any other law abiding citizen, but you a fucking moron even when i agree with you, just cant seem to agree with a white man. Then you wonder why white men, dont like YOU, but have no problem with all law abiding citizens. You really are a mental case...

And no i dont threaten anyone who disagrees with me, only those that want to harm me , my family, or my property. I guess you dont believe in the 2nd amendment after all.

I read Biff as an attitude-ridden black gay who has far too many posts on this forum to justify an independent existence....he lives, eats and persists at the mercy of a white establishment and waits for the next decisions from his white masters before he comes here to regurgitate his weakness.
I haven't' done a sock puppet analysis on him yet....maybe I should.

Most genuine Black Folk who have real writing talent don't bother with forums like these....it is far more likely that he is just another white guy with a script to type out....

In any case he is a sad case and we can feel that sadness and the dominance of failure in his words...it is ever present.

JO

Forum List

Back