Why the fight against Birth Control?

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

MjAxMy0xMmE3N2ZlYzk4MGQyNDU5.png

Then you have no problem with abortion?

Pull all the dead bodies out of your vagina that you can stand for all I care. Pay for it your damn self or go fuck a hanger in the back of a dark alley.

Crude. But, thanks for your blunt honesty - at least I won't waste time trying to get an actual discussion out of you.

Brutal honesty is what I do. You ask questions, be prepared to hear an answer. I did the right thing and had all my kids with the same woman AFTER we got married.

Fuck you, fuck your kids, fuck their kids, and fuck their parents. I got my own to take care of. Fuck everyone else. :beer:

If every man has to finance the use of your vagina for pleasure. Every man should have access to the use of your vagina for pleasure. Deal?

I do think you're on to something, some men do see a need to control women, and taking this from women would make them great gain.

If every man has to finance the use of your vagina for pleasure. Every man should have access to the use of your vagina for pleasure. Deal?

Nope, you're just getting more crude and more stupid with every post. You no more finance my vagina than I do your asshole when you get your free screening or your kids when I finance their vaccinations.

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

Pull all the dead bodies out of your vagina that you can stand for all I care. Pay for it your damn self or go fuck a hanger in the back of a dark alley.

Crude. But, thanks for your blunt honesty - at least I won't waste time trying to get an actual discussion out of you.

Brutal honesty is what I do. You ask questions, be prepared to hear an answer. I did the right thing and had all my kids with the same woman AFTER we got married.

Fuck you, fuck your kids, fuck their kids, and fuck their parents. I got my own to take care of. Fuck everyone else. :beer:

there's the america I recognize.

there's the america I recognize.

fabulous.jpg

Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Nothing in the ACA is free. Every item everyone decides needs to be "free" simply increase the costs of health care for everyone else. The requirement to treat preexisting conditions causes a rise in costs. Allowing people to stay on their parents' insurance plans until they're 26 increases the costs. "Free" birth control increases the costs. All of this is distorting the health care market.

The biggest problem with the ACA is that it exists at all. These massive insurance plans requiring all of these different coverages many people don't even need is why the Affordable Care Act is so very unaffordable for so many people. How much do you your car insurance would cost if it covered every oil change and tire replacement? Get insurance and the government out of the health care business and you'll see health care costs plummet.

Nope, you're just getting more crude and more stupid with every post. You no more finance my vagina than I do your asshole when you get your free screening or your kids when I finance their vaccinations.
No. You just get more petulant with every true answer that shoots holes in your money grubbing, gold digging scheme. Your casual sex is not a health care issue. And if casual sex is a health care issue, then the previous post stands.

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Nothing in the ACA is free. Every item everyone decides needs to be "free" simply increase the costs of health care for everyone else. The requirement to treat preexisting conditions causes a rise in costs. Allowing people to stay on their parents' insurance plans until they're 26 increases the costs. "Free" birth control increases the costs. All of this is distorting the health care market.

The biggest problem with the ACA is that it exists at all. These massive insurance plans requiring all of these different coverages many people don't even need is why the Affordable Care Act is so very unaffordable for so many people. How much do you your car insurance would cost if it covered every oil change and tire replacement? Get insurance and the government out of the health care business and you'll see health care costs plummet.

None of that is any different than dealing with health insurance corps even a through work plan. It is all a system based upon gouging and predation. This discussion along these lines is merely ideology bordering on religious fervor and illusion. The end societal result is the same - we are still not deaing with healthcare in this society.

Yes you have. You just chose to abandon the thread when faced with the answer. So at the risk of sounding redundant...

Thread was on memes, not BC. Better to just have a thread about it. If it's so painful for you to participate, well - no one is holding a gun to your head dude.

"You said "free". And it's not. Buy as much as you like. I don't give a shit. Just stay out of my wallet. You'd get pissed if someone involved you in their sex for pleasure, against your will... Wouldn't you? Its called rape. Then don't involve other people against their will, in your sex for pleasure. Buy your own shit. Make your own decisions. And take responsibility for your own decisions."- Vastator

Yet you don't rail against free vaccinations. Only birth control. Or, let's be specific - birth control for women. Seems to me birth control IS taking responsibility.
What does free mean to you? It means myself or my children have to go to work and work all week to pay for free stuff you think you should have. Correct?

Birth control has been free for decades for anyone taking the initiative to find it.

No. You just get more petulant with every true answer that shoots holes in your money grubbing, gold digging scheme. Your casual sex is not a health care issue. And if casual sex is a health care issue, then the previous post stands.

You do realize, don't you that birth control is also used by married couples who want to limit family size. You make it into a "casual sex" issue - as if, frankly that is even your business. I don't have kids but I pay for YOUR kids education and vaccinations. Frankly, I would far rather pay the small cost for birth control then the much larger cost associated with unwanted pregnancies. Of course, I suspect that whizzes right over your vaginally-oriented grey matter.

Yes you have. You just chose to abandon the thread when faced with the answer. So at the risk of sounding redundant...

Thread was on memes, not BC. Better to just have a thread about it. If it's so painful for you to participate, well - no one is holding a gun to your head dude.

"You said "free". And it's not. Buy as much as you like. I don't give a shit. Just stay out of my wallet. You'd get pissed if someone involved you in their sex for pleasure, against your will... Wouldn't you? Its called rape. Then don't involve other people against their will, in your sex for pleasure. Buy your own shit. Make your own decisions. And take responsibility for your own decisions."- Vastator

Yet you don't rail against free vaccinations. Only birth control. Or, let's be specific - birth control for women. Seems to me birth control IS taking responsibility.
What does free mean to you? It means myself or my children have to go to work and work all week to pay for free stuff you think you should have. Correct?

If everyone talking that line of tripe was actually supporting all the stuff they tell themselves they are, this society would be in tall cotton.

Because the far right are a bunch of fascist that want to control you in their own way....Of course, they don't believe in ever helping you so it is a shit samwitch all around.
Yes but isn't demanding free stuff from us your way of controlling us?

Birth control has been free for decades for anyone taking the initiative to find it.

Look, another post, another sans substance snarky one line post on nothing, with nothing.

Because the far right are a bunch of fascist that want to control you in their own way....Of course, they don't believe in ever helping you so it is a shit samwitch all around.
Yes but isn't demanding free stuff from us your way of controlling us?

Who wants free stuff from you hon? Where do you people come by this perceptual reality.

You do realize, don't you that birth control is also used by married couples who want to limit family size. You make it into a "casual sex" issue - as if, frankly that is even your business. I don't have kids but I pay for YOUR kids education and vaccinations. Frankly, I would far rather pay the small cost for birth control then the much larger cost associated with unwanted pregnancies. Of course, I suspect that whizzes right over your vaginally-oriented grey matter.
Then don't make it my "business". Pay for your own. Once it costs me one red cent, it becomes my business.

Then don't make it my "business". Pay for your own. Once it costs me one red cent, it becomes my business.

Who have you paid for?

Look, another post, another sans substance snarky one line post on nothing, with nothing.

At least I'm on topic, get it, old man? Stop your ankle snapping and stalking, it's old

Are really this fucking delusional?

Forum List

Back