Why the fuck did the media feel the need to ask NBA players about what Trump said....locker room

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I swear the media is so fucking retarded. Did they expect NBA players to admit to have sexual conversations in the locker room? What else would lebron say besides......."I never been part of a locker room like that"

They are all LYING

Well if you follow the news you know a whole lot of NBA players don't go in for that kind of talk. They'd rather just beat their women instead like they learned growing up.

I see you one if those stupid mutherfuckers

Well if you follow the news you know a whole lot of NBA players don't go in for that kind of talk. They'd rather just beat their women instead like they learned growing up.

With a much better command of the English language than the tripe you spew in here.

And, try to pay a bit more attention to the news about black NBA morons involved in physical abuse of women and you'll come across as far less stupid.

With a much better command of the English language than the tripe you spew in here.

And, try to pay a bit more attention to the news about black NBA morons involved in physical abuse of women and you'll come across as far less stupid.

cancel your internet service and your life

WOW!!!! What a shocker, a bunch of black guys that dont like Trump.
I bet that search took forever.
I also bet if they asked what they thought about Bill raping women and hillary giving aid to ISIS, they would be all about forgiving bill and supporting hillary.

I also bet if they asked what they thought about Bill raping women and hillary giving aid to ISIS, they would be all about forgiving bill and supporting hillary.

Hilary is retarded like you

Well if I did cancel my internet it would be my decision to do so and not, as in your case, involuntary because I didn't have the money to pay my bill.

Other than that, it sounds like you're due for another of your skanks to sniff your cheeks again. Enjoy!

Well if I did cancel my internet it would be my decision to do so and not, as in your case, involuntary because I didn't have the money to pay my bill.

Other than that, it sounds like you're due for another of your skanks to sniff your cheeks again. Enjoy!

Stop posting please

Stop posting please
Request denied.

How much of that $1500 insurance money backup have you spent to date?

Hilary is retarded like you
not quite like me.
I am not a traitor to the country
I did not get people killed by ignoring their calls for help
I do not want to totally destroy our sovereignty by having open borders
I do not want to redistribute the countries wealth to terrorists
I have not funded terrorists
I have not threatened the only other super power in the world that actually could do harm to us (not to mention they are currently fighting our enemies for us)
See, Im not totally like that lying piece of trailer trash whore that you seem so infatuated with

Stop posting please
Request denied.

How much of that $1500 insurance money backup have you spent to date?

Just gave medical people $217 and taking $300 to nyc on saturday

Forum List

Back