Why the Me Generation needs to make a come back (of sorts)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yeh, remember the Me Generation? Yeh, it was as selfish as the term implies.

But there was one good thing about it: It had to do with loving yourself, which logically would require loving your God-given gender.

So there's that...

the good old days

Nonsense, we must now deny self and live to save the environment.

This means moving out of your house and into a cave, sell your car and buy a bike to pedal instead, and never eat meat, just bugs.

Oh, and kill off any future carbon footprints in the womb.

• Banned
Nonsense, we must now deny self and live to save the environment.

This means moving out of your house and into a cave, sell your car and buy a bike to pedal instead, and never eat meat, just bugs.

Oh, and kill off any future carbon footprints in the womb.
that's just what the elites want for US

what they want for themselves is... well, everything they already have.. jet planes that pollute included.

that's just what the elites want for US

what they want for themselves is... well, everything they already have.. jet planes that pollute included.
Once you drink the cool aid, they have you.

That was why they had to create their climate cult.

Otherwise, people are just selfish

But put them in a cult, and all of a sudden mothers give the cult leader their daughters to do whatever they want with them with impunity

• Banned
Once you drink the cool aid, they have you.

That was why they had to create their climate cult.

Otherwise, people are just selfish

But put them in a cult, and all of a sudden mothers give the cult leader their daughters to do whatever they want with them with impunity
I don't get

Otherwise, people are just selfish.

are you saying people have to believe the climate can be improved so they can have something to believe in aside from Numero Uno?

??

I don't get

Otherwise, people are just selfish.

are you saying people have to believe the climate can be improved so they can have something to believe in aside from Numero Uno?

??
People have to be motivated by something.

They will always be motivated by something

• Banned
People have to be motivated by something.

They will always be motivated by something
climate change is a bunch of bs

and also, no one (who still has his/her soul) is going to believe that babies 9 months old should be aborted..

climate change is a bunch of bs

and also, no one (who still has his/her soul) is going to believe that babies 9 months old should be aborted..
Lots of democrats think babies should be aborted at any stage.

Lots.

It's all about a belief system and why a belief system is so important. It will determine your fate in life.

• Banned
Lots of democrats think babies should be aborted at any stage.

Lots.

It's all about a belief system and why a belief system is so important. It will determine your fate in life.
They are on their way to Hell. Few seem to believe in that Place anymore but that doesn't make it go away.

They are on their way to Hell. Few seem to believe in that Place anymore but that doesn't make it go away.
True.

Do you really believe that evil human beings like Hitler or Stalin believed in a hell?

Nope, or they are just crazy.

True.

Do you really believe that evil human beings like Hitler or Stalin believed in a hell?

Nope, or they are just crazy.
I don't know.. looks like they were possessed by the devil, indicating they did not care about going there. But people always care when they arrive (i have heard)

and after reading accounts of people visiting the place.. yikes.. I know no one is ever happy to wake up and find hismelf there.

I don't know.. looks like they were possessed by the devil, indicating they did not care about going there. But people always care when they arrive (i have heard)

and after reading accounts of people visiting the place.. yikes.. I know no one is ever happy to wake up and find hismelf there.
When people don't believe in a hell, then the only worry then becomes is getting away with something.

Hence the Swamp.

When people don't believe in a hell, then the only worry then becomes is getting away with something.

Hence the Swamp.
for sure

We don't worship God and don't believe in Heaven so we will worship money and power and all the good things we can grab on Earth and all you loser Christians better get out of the damn way!

But yeh, it seems pretty self-loathing to hate the gender you naturally have.. So as per OP, we need to get back to loving ourselves AS IS

Forum List

Back