Why the MSM CAN NOT be believed!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Wall Street Journal reported last week that during the phone call, Trump pressed Zelensky at least eight times to work with Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son Hunter over their dealings in Ukraine.
Trump reportedly slammed the brakes on a $400 million military-aid package to Ukraine days before he asked its president to investigate Joe Biden

FACT is Giuliani's name is mentioned ONLY 6 times!
The Transcript of the July 25,2019 Ukraine phone call.

READ: White House Account Of President Trump's Call With Ukraine's Leader

Only 6 times is Giuliani's name mentioned by President Trump!

Also NO where zero zilch. Was there any mention i.e. "Quid Pro Quo" for Ukraine to receive $400 million if
they investigate Biden's son.
ZERO!

Where is the issue central to impeachment?

Please Read the transcript IF you want to see how the MSM biased news reporting continues to
LIE.

Last edited:
Democrats were talking about impeachment almost from the moment of Trump's swearing in. Their goal is impeachment, they just keep trying to find grounds for it, Stormy Daniels, Russia, Trump’s businesses and personal finance, now Ukraine. If that goes away, it will just be something else. The goal is impeachment, the reason for it doesn’t matter.

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that during the phone call, Trump pressed Zelensky at least eight times to work with Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son Hunter over their dealings in Ukraine.
Trump reportedly slammed the brakes on a $400 million military-aid package to Ukraine days before he asked its president to investigate Joe Biden

Also NO where zero zilch. Was there any mention i.e. "Quid Pro Quo" for Ukraine to receive $400 million if
ZERO!

Please Read the transcript IF you want to see how the MSM biased news reporting continues to
LIE.

I guess the real question for me is that Trump is now saying that the Dems are bringing in people as witnesses who listened in on his phone call that he doesn't even know who they are and never heard of them and wonders why so many people including strangers were in on it? Huh?

ZERO!

LIE.

I guess the real question for me is that Trump is now saying that the Dems are bringing in people as witnesses who listened in on his phone call that he doesn't even know who they are and never heard of them and wonders why so many people including strangers were in on it? Huh?

Evidently you never worked for a boss who had to know as much as possible that the people that worked for him knew.
This is why Trump being a NOVICE and NOT a political swamp dwelling bureaucrat was surprised!
Totally understandable that his calls are monitored as deeply as they are. Thank goodness for his lack of swampiness!

ZERO!

LIE.

We all know that the reason you Trumpettes don't trust the MSM is because the MSM unfairly refutes all of your orange messiah's lies.

You only believe what Trump and his propaganda outlets feed you.

ZERO!

LIE.

Evidently you never worked for a boss who had to know as much as possible that the people that worked for him knew.
This is why Trump being a NOVICE and NOT a political swamp dwelling bureaucrat was surprised!
Totally understandable that his calls are monitored as deeply as they are. Thank goodness for his lack of swampiness!

LOL- as Trump continues to hire corporate lobbyists and claim he is 'draining the swamp'

ZERO!

LIE.

We all know that the reason you Trumpettes don't trust the MSM is because the MSM unfairly refutes all of your orange messiah's lies.

You only believe what Trump and his propaganda outlets feed you.

So where were the MSM when these lies were told?

1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency
18 Major Scandals in Obama's ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency | Breitbart

73 Politifact.com and well known apologist for Obama FALSE statements made by Obama.
Again Poltifact.com is a very left leaning subsidiary of Poynter Institute that owns Pravda West or also known as Tampa Bay Times.
Totally democrat leaning liberal organization that hardly ever criticized Obama...
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Forum List

Back