🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin

if the world hates us it's only because they've realized the free lunch, everybody's sugar-daddy days are over.

and thank fucking god for that.

Hillary Clinton is no longer the issue. Right now all EYEBALLS are focused on Comrade Trump. After a few months you may wish that Hillary Clinton was in the Oval office, because this is what is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

You have given this country someone that more than half of this country HATES, and political paybacks are hell. If they can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, Russian interference into our democracy, to get Comrade Trump elected isn't going away anytime soon.

Not only that, but the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI, and FBI directors James Comey's interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

Hillary isn't the issue in one breath and she's making a comeback in the next. Are you dizzy yet? The investigations will reveal Hillary should be charged and nothing else.

There will be no more investigations about Hillary Clinton dumbass. Those investigations are OVER. The investigation will NOW be about Russian interference into our Democracy to get Comrade Trump elected, and FBI directors James Comey.

I just gave you the LINKS.

Please note the word hate. Liberals use it all the time and spread it around regularly. Now we have world hate. All that hate, sounds like a good time to put America first and let the world get over its hate.

Hillary Clinton is no longer the issue. Right now all EYEBALLS are focused on Comrade Trump. After a few months you may wish that Hillary Clinton was in the Oval office, because this is what is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

You have given this country someone that more than half of this country HATES, and political paybacks are hell. If they can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, Russian interference into our democracy, to get Comrade Trump elected isn't going away anytime soon.

Not only that, but the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI, and FBI directors James Comey's interference into this election.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

Hillary isn't the issue in one breath and she's making a comeback in the next. Are you dizzy yet? The investigations will reveal Hillary should be charged and nothing else.

There will be no more investigations about Hillary Clinton dumbass. Those investigations are OVER. The investigation will NOW be about Russian interference into our Democracy to get Comrade Trump elected, and FBI directors James Comey.

I just gave you the LINKS.

Oh clueless one, it all leads back to Hillary.

Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

Why the world hates Donald Trump

John 15:18

18 "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

John 15:19

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.
Exactly when did the Almighty intervene in Trump's life?

Was it during his first marriage? His second? His third? Was it when he was committing adultery so much that it became what he called his own personal Vietnam?

Was it during one of Trump's many appearances on Howard Stern as they talked about what a hot piece of ass his daughter is?

Was it when Trump was barging intto underaged girls' dressing rooms, perhaps? Or maybe when he was busy taking advantage of his celebrity and grabbing some unconsenting pussy.

Was it when Trump was putting his name on mountainous gambling dens, perhaps?

I'm sure the Lord gazed down upon the festival of the flesh that is the Miss Universe pageant and thought, "Now here's a guy who is wonderful in my sight!"

Or maybe it happened when Trump was running his game show, which encourages the worst human behaviors of greed, lust, and envy.

Here're some bible verses which you CLEARLY have never read:
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matthew 7:15

"Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their hearts far from Me, And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote, therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed." Isaiah 29:13-14

Sadly, you are not the first seriously deluded dumb shit I've heard call Trump a prophet. I've been thinking about this one for some time now: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Last edited:
Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.

Was it during his first marriage? His second? His third? Was it when he was committing adultery so much that it became what he called his own personal Vietnam?

Was it during one of Trump's many appearances on Howard Stern as they talked about what a hottie his daughter is?

Was it when Trump was bargning to underaged girls' dressing rooms, perhaps? Or maybe when he was busy taking advantage of his celebrity and grabbing some unconsenting pussy.

I'm sure the Lord gazed down upon the festival of the flesh that is the Miss Universe pageant and thought, "Now here's a guy obeying ALL of my commandments!"

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matthew 7:15

"Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their hearts far from Me, And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote, therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed." Isaiah 29:13-14

You are the first dumb shit I've heard call Trump a prophet. I've been thinking about this one for some time now: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Doesn't it make you tear up when liberals get religion? :lol:

What street corner you Bible waving at?

Was it during one of Trump's many appearances on Howard Stern as they talked about what a hottie his daughter is?

Was it when Trump was bargning to underaged girls' dressing rooms, perhaps? Or maybe when he was busy taking advantage of his celebrity and grabbing some unconsenting pussy.

I'm sure the Lord gazed down upon the festival of the flesh that is the Miss Universe pageant and thought, "Now here's a guy obeying ALL of my commandments!"

You are the first dumb shit I've heard call Trump a prophet. I've been thinking about this one for some time now: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Of all the fucked up delusions about Trump out there, the one which puts a halo on him is the worst. The absolute worst.

You have to be a very, very special kind of retard to beatify Trump. You have to be so far gone as to be unreachable. Unredeemable.

Those people are the first ones on the bandwagon to hell.

Of all the fucked up delusions about Trump out there, the one which puts a halo on him is the worst. The absolute worst.

You have to be a very, very special kind of retard to beatify Trump. You have to be so far gone as to be unreachable. Unredeemable.

Those people are the first ones on the bandwagon to hell.

I wasn't judging anyone, that was all you.

I have no idea what you're talking about that G.W. Bush "let" a million "Christians be driven from their country". What's up with that comment?

Regardless Vladimir Putin helped his Comrade Trump win. That is 100% confirmed. Not only did they do a cyber attack on the United States, (with Trump encouraging them to do it) but he also flooded our social media sites with FAKE NEWS about Hillary Clinton.

And all the while Comrade Trump denied it.

th

But the Senate has announced they will be doing a thorough investigation on this Russian hacking and they will be using subpoenas to do it. Meaning first order will be for Trump to release his income tax returns, which he has already refused to do. If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or any associate known to Trump it will be considered TREASON. And they may already have something. This New York Times article was written before all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Trump-putin-image.jpg

It was well known Hillary is not trustworthy. I guess you can say a bunch of Hillary supporters switched for Trump as a result of Russian actions, but that just means Hillary supporters were impressionable by communists. Does not really help your insane view.

You have given this country someone that more than half of this country HATES, and political paybacks are HELL. If they can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, Russian interference into our democracy to get Comrade Trump elected isn't going away anytime soon.

Not only that, but the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI, and FBI director James Comey's unprecedented interference into this election.

th

What you send around will always come back around to bite you in the ass.

Hillary is no longer the issue :lol: , that's why you brought up the presidential election. Let's face it, if Hillary was honest, used a secure server that wasn't hacked by the same Wikileaks that the liberals previously praised for exposing President George W Bush of waterboarding tactics on terrorists, didn't have to change her story over how many emails she actually HAD turned over, while also permanently deleting 20,000 to obviously "prove" her innocence, the left wouldn't be looking for excuses to cover the embarrassment of being so absolutely wrong in the polls.

Republicans are no longer traditional Christians.

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

25 Bible Verses About Adultery

---------------

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.” Exodus 20:16

Trump lies constantly about everyone. That's been proven again and again.

He's a serial adulterer.

And now he's a role model for the children of American right wing Christians.

It must be a hoot being Deanie boy. .... :cool:

Living in your own private world, with an alternate reality. ..... :lol: ... :lol:
To your kind, it definitely seems like an alternate reality. The one Kellyann Conway lives in.

'Why the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin'

'Why SNOWFLAKES THINK the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin'

There - I fixed it for you. :p

Republicans are no longer traditional Christians.

And Democrats are now proven racists, sexists, anti-Catholic/Religion, homophobic, anti-Semites (as proven by their own e-mails' and violent anti-Free-Speech Fascists (as proven by the Berkeley riot).

After Berkeley, Treat the Violent, Anti-Speech Left Like the KKK
After Berkeley, Treat the Violent, Anti-Speech Left Like the KKK

You mean embrace them the way Republicans do the KKK?

Forum List

Back