🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin

Seriously? After electing Donald Trump you're accusing liberals of being Satanic? I suggest you read your New Testament again and this time pay attention to what it says.

Your opinion lacks cited sources. Quick test: Are liberals or conservatives more associated with abortion? You know, baby murder.

Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

Why the world hates Donald Trump

John 15:18

18 "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

John 15:19

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.
Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Matthew 19:9

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Luke 18:18-20
A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’”

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

---------------

Something tells me Trump isn't as popular with Jesus as you would think.

I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?

"I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?"

Because they have sold their souls to Satan and are following the International Globalists who are Luciferarian.

The International Left hate Christians and they hate Jews because Jesus Christ was a Jew.

They embrace and support Islamic Extremism because the Islamists are the useful tool with which they hope in their wet dreams will overrun Western nations to finally destroy what are historically Christian and God Fearing nations, this is why the International Left and the International Globalists are FANATICAL about bringing in as many from the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult ONLY into Western nations as possible, they want them in so they ultimately can kill us.

This is why they don't give a crap when one of their Islamist pets commits a terrorist attack in a Western nation, they enjoy that their Islamist pet has done this, this is why you rarely get them condemning such attacks, this is why instead of condemning such attacks they deflect by mentioning "what about Christians, what about Christian terrorism, what about The Crusades?"

They will not win this war, we will prevail because we put our faith in Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, He is with us, we will win.

The God Haters will lose and as was foretold will be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire with their False Prophet and their Anti-Christ.

Seriously? After electing Donald Trump you're accusing liberals of being Satanic? I suggest you read your New Testament again and this time pay attention to what it says.

I am fully well read in The Old Testament and in The New Testament thank you.

You apparently didn't understand much from the New Testament.

As a matter of fact, judging from your previous rant I'd say that Republicanism is more your religion than Christianity.

Think about it.

I don't rant, the OP is a rant.

What do you understand from both Books of The Bible, tell us? Also why are you predominantly obsessing about The New Testament whilst avoiding The Old Testament, do you have a problem with The Old Testament for some reason?

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’”

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

---------------

How you doing on those? First stone, all that.

Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

Why the world hates Donald Trump

John 15:18

18 "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

John 15:19

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.

---------------

Well for a start who promotes the murder of babies as they slumber in the womb? Who promotes homosexuality? Who is now promoting Transgenderism?

Yes the International Left and those are just three of the things that go 100% against God's teaching.

I have no idea what you're talking about that G.W. Bush "let" a million "Christians be driven from their country". What's up with that comment?

Regardless Vladimir Putin helped his Comrade Trump win. That is 100% confirmed. Not only did they do a cyber attack on the United States, (with Trump encouraging them to do it) but he also flooded our social media sites with FAKE NEWS about Hillary Clinton.

And all the while Comrade Trump denied it. You know (he knows "people") that know more than the CIA, department of Homeland Security, FBI and 13 other intelligence agencies. At least that what he stated.

th

But the Senate has announced they will be doing a thorough investigation on this Russian hacking and they will be using subpoenas to do it. Meaning first order will be for Trump to release his income tax returns, which he has already refused to do. If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or any associate known to Trump it will be considered TREASON. And they may already have something. This New York Times article was written before all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Your opinion lacks cited sources. Quick test: Are liberals or conservatives more associated with abortion? You know, baby murder.

This crowd are getting Triggered all over the place, they know they are only months away from being shown the door, The Leftist Agenda is finished and within months the final nail will be hammered into it's coffin.

This is why they are melting down, freaking out and now becoming literally insane.

They are hysterically hoping that President Trump either gets assassinated or Impeached, showing what maniacs they are do they realise Mike Pence will take over and there are many Leftists who say they'd prefer Trump over what they refer to as Ayatollah Pence.

Why the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin

Because people in the free world who claim they hate Trump, get 15 minutes of fame from a pleased media.

People in Russia who say they hate Putin get shot.

I have no idea what you're talking about that G.W. Bush "let" a million "Christians be driven from their country". What's up with that comment?

Regardless Vladimir Putin helped his Comrade Trump win. That is 100% confirmed. Not only did they do a cyber attack on the United States, (with Trump encouraging them to do it) but he also flooded our social media sites with FAKE NEWS about Hillary Clinton.

And all the while Comrade Trump denied it.

th

But the Senate has announced they will be doing a thorough investigation on this Russian hacking and they will be using subpoenas to do it. Meaning first order will be for Trump to release his income tax returns, which he has already refused to do. If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or any associate known to Trump it will be considered TREASON. And they may already have something. This New York Times article was written before all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

It was well known Hillary is not trustworthy. I guess you can say a bunch of Hillary supporters switched for Trump as a result of Russian actions, but that just means Hillary supporters were impressionable by communists. Does not really help your insane view.

And all the while Comrade Trump denied it. You know (he knows "people") that know more than the CIA, department of Homeland Security, FBI and 13 other intelligence agencies. At least that what he stated.

th

Trump-putin-image.jpg
but he also flooded our social media sites with FAKE NEWS about Hillary Clinton.

Really?

And all the while Comrade Trump denied it.

th

Trump-putin-image.jpg

It was well known Hillary is not trustworthy. I guess you can say a bunch of Hillary supporters switched for Trump as a result of Russian actions, but that just means Hillary supporters were impressionable by communists. Does not really help your insane view.

Hillary Clinton is no longer the issue. Right now all EYEBALLS are focused on Comrade Trump. After a few months you may wish that Hillary Clinton was in the Oval office, because this is what is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

You have given this country someone that more than half of this country HATES, and political paybacks are HELL. If they can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, Russian interference into our democracy to get Comrade Trump elected isn't going away anytime soon.

Not only that, but the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI, and FBI director James Comey's unprecedented interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

What you send around will always come back around to bite you in the ass.

Last edited:
Does Trump have heads spinning or does he have heads spinning? Mofu's on the left cant keep up.........and tomorrow, the next SCJ gets introduced. More winning. I cant even take the winning.........never seen anything close to resembling this level of winning in 40 years of being a political junkie. Hyper-partisans on the left don't even realize all this shit is happening......look at the posts........they think they are going to protest on internet forums and stop it!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::deal:

Imagine being Soetero today wherever his is golfing? OMG.....this poor fucker must wake up and think he is in some other world!!:spinner:

Hillary Clinton is no longer the issue. Right now all EYEBALLS are focused on Comrade Trump. After a few months you may wish that Hillary Clinton was in the Oval office, because this is what is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

You have given this country someone that more than half of this country HATES, and political paybacks are hell. If they can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, Russian interference into our democracy, to get Comrade Trump elected isn't going away anytime soon.

Not only that, but the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI, and FBI directors James Comey's interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

Hillary isn't the issue in one breath and she's making a comeback in the next. Are you dizzy yet? The investigations will reveal Hillary should be charged and nothing else.

Forum List

Back