🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the world needs men, not girlie femmed up men

Women claim they want feminized men but they are lying....so guys.....check your man card and drop the man buns and skinny jeans....

If a woman says she wants a girly dude, she is a fucking lesbian
Go find someone else

Goes back to the initiation of the American cultural revolution when militant radical feminists decided overnight against thousands of preceding generations of patriarchal rule, that suddenly, women could be equal or more superior in traditional male roles. Upset the balance of the whole global show ever since. No one can deny female superiority in primeval historical female roles. Women are men's heroines; women have always been that priceless voice of wisdom whispering in the ear of male colossi and have fought wars, ushered in new ages and forged new and better civilizations right there alongside men. The depths of human eternity, from time out of mind to present, have clearly, naturally, logically and truthfully defined specific but different roles for men and women.

Radical feminism sought and still seeks to defy the natural, ancient wisdom of what's best and necessary for species survival, and its foundation, necessary now as always for continuation of mankind's truest narrative. Basic 101 human nature here, folks: mess with Mother nature and putting your hands in a fire will feel better. Every man already knows women have got them by the ____ls. I mean we come from them and then spend our lives trying to get back there. Women are our support systems, our most trusted and venerated confidants, and they have always been movers and shakers in the halls of patriarchal power. Deny such at your own risk as we all know Hell hath no . . . "

Where civilization begins to collapse in the eternal war of the sexes is after one sex or the other decides He or She can better fulfill a role the opposite has been conditioned over eons of species survival to fulfill. Enter radical feminism and men who try to be women. Doesn't work. Never will. Our modern society replete with all its cultural and philosophical current insanity and strife is largely a product of the sexes tying to one, trade ancient roles, and two, force that change at the muzzle of a cultural gun.

Women claim they want feminized men but they are lying....so guys.....check your man card and drop the man buns and skinny jeans....
Right....you tell us what women want. :71:
Go shave.
Did my legs this morning, thank you. How about you, dumpling?
Ewe didnt shave ewer armpits? Ewe
Of course...just didn't need to today, silly goose.

I would say that the world needs men who have morals and charity not some godless president.
business-commerce-christmas-santa_claus-donations-charity_donations-giving-mban1036_low.jpg

Real men are needed in society to accomplish anything that requires risk and ambition. It was real American men who put men on the moon. It was real American men who stopped that terror attack on that French train a few years ago, saving countless lives. It was real American men who were on the NYFD on 9/11, also taking great risk to save countless lives.

My favorite fellow American men are fearless protectors of innocent people, who accept great immediate danger to save lives of those around them. I mentioned examples in my previous post. Ballsy American men who are natural protectors of the innocent have cantaloupe-sized testicles made of cast iron.

Look at all the girlie men here....

Forum List

Back