🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trans "Women" (Men Who Think They're Women) are Incarcerated

Exactly , and unfortunately, correct.

Hollywood liberals gave Convicted Paedophile Roman Polanski a standing fucking ovation for his long career of molesting children and getting away with it.

How is his pregnant girlfriend Sharon Tate doing, gossip hound?
Half the population has a problem with this view. That's where we are now as a nation.

Welcome to Sodom & Gomorrah
Democrats simply believe that we should listen to psychiatrists psychologists mental health experts about tolerance for these people. it it certainly improves them and the people who have to be tolerant. or you could just keep listening to hateful Incredibly divisive propaganda for bigots.

Half the population has a problem with this view. That's where we are now as a nation.

Welcome to Sodom & Gomorrah
BULLSHIT!!! so your solution is to hate them even more despite what psychiatrists psychologists experts religious figures politicians Etcetera Etcetera all say. great job! God will not be amused actually

More likely it is the hate directed at them that does the trick....
Yes, like those hateful Christians that Audrey/Aiden Hale got rid of.

I heard from an anonymous source that her/his last words were "you just don't lead 'em as much."

Democrats simply believe that we should listen to psychiatrists psychologists mental health experts about tolerance for these people
"Science" is affected by the current culture every bit as much as politicians. Your "experts" gave approval to the mess were in today.

And your "point" doesn't change the fact that a very high percentage of incarcerated perverts are there for sexual crimes

BULLSHIT!!! so your solution is to hate them even more despite what psychiatrists psychologists experts religious figures politicians Etcetera Etcetera all say. great job! God will not be amused actually
If I don't agree with your delusions it's "hate.'

No, I'm just willing to call a pervert a pervert. You have this one life to get it right. I suggest you get cracking

Yes, like those hateful Christians that Audrey/Aiden Hale got rid of.

I heard from an anonymous source that her/his last words were "you just don't lead 'em as much."
i'll give you a clue, she was totally insane. we have a lot of that And they are heavily armed and we have no mental health system to speak of and the world's worst inequality up ability and homelessness to 40 years of GOP baloney. Thank you Great job....

Victims of Tranny Hate:

download.jpeg

"Science" is affected by the current culture every bit as much as politicians. Your "experts" gave approval to the mess were in today.

And your "point" doesn't change the fact that a very high percentage of incarcerated perverts are there for sexual crimes
they are not exactly known as bank robbers.... and no science is not affected by current culture unless it is baloney GOP science LOL

You're gay ain't ya? Or worse a man wearing a dress gay
Have you noticed the recent increase in radicalized homosexuality on this forum lately? Are they being paid, or are they just emboldened to go full hate mode thinking there'll be no resistance and we'll all just cower in fear of being called "haters" if we oppose the homo agenda?

I KNEW it would go this way once they felt comfortable out of the closet.

First homo rights
then tranny rights
Then they DEMAND access to your children.

It's NOT going to end, until it ends

Have you noticed the recent increase in radicalized homosexuality on this forum lately? Are they being paid, or are they just emboldened to go full hate mode thinking there'll be no resistance and we'll all just cower in fear of being called "haters" if we oppose the homo agenda?

I KNEW it would go this way once they felt comfortable out of the closet.

First homo rights
then tranny rights
Then they DEMAND access to your children.

It's NOT going to end, until it ends

Shoot them in the forehead

Shoot them in the forehead
Any rational person looking objectively at our current culture can now understand why homosexuality is called an abomination in the scriptures. We've had to learn the hard way. Unfortunately our young generation that sprang up since the 1970s mostly considers this "normal" and sees nothing wrong. They are the generation of frogs in the boiling kettle and they have no reference to judge where this will lead. THIS is why I have no hope for things to get better. This is how all great empires have died.

i'll give you a clue, she was totally insane. we have a lot of that And they are heavily armed and we have no mental health system to speak of and the world's worst inequality up ability and homelessness to 40 years of GOP baloney. Thank you Great job....
We have a great mental health system, but Democrats have worked too hard to keep insane people out of it.

Banning people who don't know what gender they are from purchasing firearms would have saved lives and maybe allowed Audrey/Aiden time to finally seek help outside of the transgenderization industry. But that is one common sense gun law that I can't get a Democrat to support.

You just said they agree with you. We should support their delusions.

BTW, her pronouns are now "was & were"
I see 70% of Trans were abused as children. So who are the bad guys here again Exactly? the whole damn country's a bunch of perverts lol. Tax the rich again and invest in Americans again for God's sake.

The fact that Mr. Polanski's girlfriend died during a horrific crime doesn't give him the right to commit Child Molestation.

And it isn't "gossip", Polanski was convicted of paedophilia in open court, found guilty as shit.
Not really, pretty damn controversial. And the once 13 year old says STFU

Make being trans illegal....like I said, right wingers dropped the ball with keeping gays illegal...but at least we can make trans people illegal.

Forum List

Back