🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trans "Women" (Men Who Think They're Women) are Incarcerated

Believe what you will, but every sane person can see that His Majesty is buck naked, and none of us are impressed by fools such as yourself who have allowed yourself to be intimidated into praising the spectacular clothes that His Majesty is not actually wearing.

You're either a fucking coward, or else you're batshit crazy. Either way, you and your kind deserve nothing but contempt and mockery.
these people exist and would be doing a lot better if they if they were not hated by idiots and the usual fundamentalist problem.

More than any other phenomenon that I have witnessed in my lifetime, “Transgenderism” appears to be a manifestation of the very same issue of which Hans Christian Andersen wrote in his famous story of The Emperor's New Clothes almost two centuries ago.

The very concept is so batshit crazy that I just cannot bring myself to believe that more than a very tiny handful of fucked-up mental cases can sincerely believe in it. But our diseased society has made a fad of it, and has created an environment in which too many people are afraid to say what they can clearly see as the truth, for fear of being judged to be “bigoted”, or “hateful”, or “transphobic”.

It is disturbing to realize how many of those around me, if we lived in Andersen's story, would be fawning over how spectacular the Emperor's outfit was, even though they can clearly see that His Majesty is buck naked.

Great post! Thanks!

Try looking into it from an objective source

Mr. Polanski ADMITTED that he committed the crime of diddling with a child. My understanding is that similar to Cos's case, he drugged the child.

Are you really suggesting he didn't do it?

Needless to say, if he didn't actually do it I'd love to hear it and why he lied and confessed to paedophilia.

Imagine that. Someone stupid or crazy enough to actually think they are a sex they are not born as are mentally ill. People who literally ignore and fight against their own biology, their entire being biologically tells them they are the sex they were born as, defying nature itself and saying "no screw you nature, you're wrong"

Anyone who truly thinks they are a different sex they were born as they have mental issues.

Child abusers are mentally ill people. Steal a car, sell drugs, rob a bank, kill someone none of those are good things but those are things a scumbag shitty person would do. But to molest a child? That isn't a scumbag, that's someone who has serious psychological issues.

So no one should be surprised that when trannies have psychological issues they are going to most of the time do things only a mentally ill person would do.

Exactly , and unfortunately, correct.

Hollywood liberals gave Convicted Paedophile Roman Polanski a standing fucking ovation for his long career of molesting children and getting away with it.

Where he had sex with a 13 year old girl. How the fuck sanitized is that? He drugged the child into unconsciousness. Filled with cocaine he violently raped her, sodomized her. He caused injuries so bad that she needed surgery. Now it's had sex with a 13 year old girl.

And, of course, male criminals who prey on women have a rather obvious motive for want to be sent to women's prisons, where they will have easy access to potential prey, rather than to men's prisons.

You are right, according to the reports of corrections officers in California where this is wide spread.

But there is another angle here. Getting a Sex Change in the joint is also a hustle for these guys. The state pays for inmates to get sex changes and then they sue afterwards when they say they aren't satisfied with the results.

Where he had sex with a 13 year old girl. How the fuck sanitized is that? He drugged the child into unconsciousness. Filled with cocaine he violently raped her, sodomized her. He caused injuries so bad that she needed surgery. Now it's had sex with a 13 year old girl.

The Chomo Polanski ADMITTED to the crime, the victim corroborated the story. The supposed idea that the child isn't interested in pressing charges isn't really relevant.

Mr. Polanski ADMITTED that he committed the crime of diddling with a child. My understanding is that similar to Cos's case, he drugged the child.

Are you really suggesting he didn't do it?

Needless to say, if he didn't actually do it I'd love to hear it and why he lied and confessed to paedophilia.
Then he is guilty of course. DUHHH. The judge was an idiot....

Last edited:
The Chomo Polanski ADMITTED to the crime, the victim corroborated the story. The supposed idea that the child isn't interested in pressing charges isn't really relevant.
and the girl's mother set it all up and helped him. what the hell does this have to do with this thread anyway. this is 50 years ago for God's sake. His common law pregnant wife has recently been murdered by the Manson Gang, and the judge decided that roman should come back to court so he could give him a few more years- Of course he left...

You are right, according to the reports of corrections officers in California where this is wide spread.

But there is another angle here. Getting a Sex Change in the joint is also a hustle for these guys. The state pays for inmates to get sex changes and then they sue afterwards when they say they aren't satisfied with the results.

and 70% of the trans were sexually abused as children. As far as sex abuse goes, the United States needs a stress do over. Start with a living wage and cheap college and training and vacations like every other modern country, for a way out of this mess...

Funny how you made that up in your own sick little mind.
try watching a news program instead of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. And the violence more than doubles in an area when he has a rally...

When the definition of “hate crime” is rigged to only represent crimes against certain groups of people and not others, I’m skeptical of any data involving it.

Defending convicted pediphiles?

Not a good look perv.
I am defending Roman Polanski. It was 50 years ago for God's sake and has nothing to do with the thread. your brain wash was just triggered that's all.....

try watching a news program instead of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. And the violence more than doubles in an area when he has a rally...

You post a bunch of leftist kook sites and tell me I’m watching garbage propaganda.

Groomed useful idiot!

We are right to keep these freaks away from children

There is a hilarious case of insanity going on with lawmakers in Scotland. Apparently, trans-women who go to prison form raping women and girls will not be sent to women's prisons. People have asked these lawmakers if that means trans-women are not women. Of course they fumble around with that one, because clearly even these woke morons understand that a trans-woman is not a real woman. Especially when they still have a penis and the only thing that makes them trans is simply cuz they say so.

Defending convicted pediphiles?

Not a good look perv.
so, How is Sharon Tate doing?
You post a bunch of leftist kook sites and tell me I’m watching garbage propaganda.

Groomed useful idiot!
bologna. and the hill is a Republican site. You people wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the forehead at 400 miles an hour. The entire world knows you're nuts. None of your conspiracies have any evidence or any reality, ignoramus. transgender women are about as dangerous as kittens. And they are no more pedophiles than people like you are. The country is **** half crazed with stress few vacations too many hours And Republican swine in charge DUHHHH. the only modern country without a living wage cheap college and training health care and great infrastructure, and you support that like a **** moron LOL....

Forum List

Back