🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trans "Women" (Men Who Think They're Women) are Incarcerated

I see 70% of Trans were abused as children.
Doesn't that tell you that it is more likely to be a mental disorder caused by being raised by people with a mental disorder that led, or allowed them to abuse a child? This whole idea of "the doctor picked the wrong gender for me" is absurd. Even most Democrats know it, they are just afraid to say so.
So who are the bad guys here again Exactly? the whole damn country's a bunch of perverts lol.
We have no more perverts than we've always had. It is only fairly recently that one political party has decided that since perverts vote to, they need to cater to them. So they come out of the woodwork to be catered to and it appears that there are more of them.

Tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again, in this case a real mental health system... americans are the most stressed out people in the modern world because they are tortured by the GOP. We need a living wage a one month vacation after one year of work, Health care for all, cheap college and training great infrastructure, parental leave and day care help like every other modern country, not this giveaway to the rich GOP baloney....the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere is not a good thing. treat everyone with tolerance or you do get crazed people.... just look at what solid citizens gays can be when they can get married and get jobs Etcetera...

Naaaaah. You should just move instead.

This whole idea of "the doctor picked the wrong gender for me" is absurd. Even most Democrats know it, they are just afraid to say so.

More than any other phenomenon that I have witnessed in my lifetime, “Transgenderism” appears to be a manifestation of the very same issue of which Hans Christian Andersen wrote in his famous story of The Emperor's New Clothes almost two centuries ago.

The very concept is so batshit crazy that I just cannot bring myself to believe that more than a very tiny handful of fucked-up mental cases can sincerely believe in it. But our diseased society has made a fad of it, and has created an environment in which too many people are afraid to say what they can clearly see as the truth, for fear of being judged to be “bigoted”, or “hateful”, or “transphobic”.

It is disturbing to realize how many of those around me, if we lived in Andersen's story, would be fawning over how spectacular the Emperor's outfit was, even though they can clearly see that His Majesty is buck naked.

We woman…

Yeah, right, matthew.

GenderMentalIllnessStormLover.png

We woman [sic] are 10 times less likely to be violent then violent and testosterone filled young men. That is a fact.
What about testosterone filled young transwomen?

Indeed. Unless Stormlover has had hormone treatment and mutilating surgery, he has just as much testosterone, and just as much related aggressiveness, as he did when he was calling himself matthew.

More than any other phenomenon that I have witnessed in my lifetime, “Transgenderism” appears to be a manifestation of the very same issue of which Hans Christian Andersen wrote in his famous story of The Emperor's New Clothes almost two centuries ago.

The very concept is so batshit crazy that I just cannot bring myself to believe that more than a very tiny handful of fucked-up mental cases can sincerely believe in it. But our diseased society has made a fad of it, and has created an environment in which too many people are afraid to say what they can clearly see as the truth, for fear of being judged to be “bigoted”, or “hateful”, or “transphobic”.

It is disturbing to realize how many of those around me, if we lived in Andersen's story, would be fawning over how spectacular the Emperor's outfit was, even though they can clearly see that His Majesty is buck naked.
That didn't make any sense. Anyway I think I'll go with the experts psychiatrist and psychologist and God and tolerance thank you rather than brainwashed bigotry. everything you learn from your propaganda is wrong.

That didn't make any sense. Anyway I think I'll go with the experts psychiatrist and psychologist and God and tolerance thank you rather than brainwashed bigotry. everything you learn from your propaganda is wrong.

Believe what you will, but every sane person can see that His Majesty is buck naked, and none of us are impressed by fools such as yourself who have allowed yourself to be intimidated into praising the spectacular clothes that His Majesty is not actually wearing.

You're either a fucking coward, or else you're batshit crazy. Either way, you and your kind deserve nothing but contempt and mockery.

Forum List

Back