Why Was The First Lady Meeting CA Gov Gavin Newsome In The White House While Biden Is In Israel???

I’m just loving life in the real world… yes enjoying the ride. Try it sometime before you die

I have lived three lifetimes sonny boy. I have done things that you can only dream of. Later today I am going flying, in my own airplane. You should try it sometime. And I don't mean in a flight sim.

I had to laugh, one of these millennial idiots thought all he needed was his flight sim experience to fly, no flight instruction, just his sim. So he buys a plane, and proceeds to wreck it on his first flight. That is you people. You have no idea what living a real active life is actually like.

I have lived three lifetimes sonny boy. I have done things that you can only dream of. Later today I am going flying, in my own airplane. You should try it sometime. And I don't mean in a flight sim.

I had to laugh, one of these millennial idiots thought all he needed was his flight sim experience to fly, no flight instruction, just his sim. So he buys a plane, and proceeds to wreck it on his first flight. That is you people. You have no idea what living a real active life is actually like.
This post of yours is hilarious... We all know you aren't going flying because you're worried about the commies getting you... Its obvious that you are simply planing on playing with your model plane in your bunker after your done eating your noodles.

I hope you have fun and I'm sorry that the ceiling isn't high enough to play with your parachute men.

I always wanted to learn to fly. Especially choppers. I flew in enough of them.
I just didn't have the time or the excess money (till now) to take classes.
Not to mention the fact that I would have to buy my own aircraft and be able to do maintenance on it.
It's cheaper to golf.

Not to mention the fact that I would have to buy my own aircraft and be able to do maintenance on it.
It's cheaper to golf.
I’m heading to the range as we speak… hey westwall, take a spin over my direction and spin a corkscrew for me will ya?!

It's cheaper to golf.

I have a few hours in helicopters, but I am not rated in any at the moment. I will not fly in an R22 ever again, but I do love a high inertia rotor system! :biggrin:

757px-Bell_UH-1_with_rockets_and_minigun_turret.jpg

This post of yours is hilarious... We all know you aren't going flying because you're worried about the commies getting you... Its obvious that you are simply planing on playing with your model plane in your bunker after your done eating your noodles.

I hope you have fun and I'm sorry that the ceiling isn't high enough to play with your parachute men.

You truly are a retard. I just got back. Flew from Truckee to Stead, by way of Pyramid lake. Then back to Truckee. Just a quick flight to make sure all the systems were operational. Now go play with your blocks.

You truly are a retard. I just got back. Flew from Truckee to Stead, by way of Pyramid lake. Then back to Truckee. Just a quick flight to make sure all the systems were operational. Now go play with your blocks.
That sounds delightful. I’m playing St Andrew’s Old course right now… +4 after 12 holes. Damn bunker grabbed my drive on 13!!

I have a few hours in helicopters, but I am not rated in any at the moment. I will not fly in an R22 ever again, but I do love a high inertia rotor system! :biggrin:

757px-Bell_UH-1_with_rockets_and_minigun_turret.jpg
I've jumped out of Blackhawks and Chinooks.....and fast-roped out of Blackhawks, Chinooks, and Heweys.
I also took off from the Kitty Hawk in a Chinook and did touch and goes in a Blackhawk on a Helo Carrier.
They also let me sit in the refueling seat during a fueling operation on a KC-10.

This is what it looks like.

Last edited:
I've jumped out of Blackhawks and Chinooks.....and fast-roped out of Blackhawks, Chinooks, and Heweys.
I also took off from the Kitty Hawk in a Chinook and did touch and goes in a Blackhawk on a Helo Carrier.
They also let me sit in the refueling seat during a fueling operation on a KC-10.

This is what it looks like.

A good friend of mine was the Flight Surgeon for TF-160. JS are his initials, you may have known him. He retired about three years ago. I have an hour in a Huey UH-1B, the same in the R22, a half hour in a Kiowa, two hours in an old Bell 47, and an hour in a LOACH. Of them all I love the LOACH the most. Such a nimble aircraft.

But, I was never dumb enough to jump out of one of them!

A good friend of mine was the Flight Surgeon for TF-160. JS are his initials, you may have known him. He retired about three years ago. I have an hour in a Huey UH-1B, the same in the R22, a half hour in a Kiowa, two hours in an old Bell 47, and an hour in a LOACH. Of them all I love the LOACH the most. Such a nimble aircraft.

But, I was never dumb enough to jump out of one of them!
I was on a couple of teams back in the 90s. Spent more time gone then at Ft Campbell....which is why I decided to retire. I figured my number was coming up for an instructor slot at Ft Bragg at the Selection Committee. I wasn't prepared to move again.

While a civilian I used to work on Task Force 160th's HVAC systems from 2003 to 2019. We call the area they based The Dark Side. It's a more secure area on Ft Campbell. I flew with 160th in Somalia and we did alot of recertification missions with them stateside. If he was with 160th recently I might have seen him....but I wouldn't remember names. Only faces. I would go there....do the job....get the place cool again and leave. I didn't hang around much because we had a pretty heavy workload.

When I was on the teams...I spent alot of time deployed. The last 20 years while working as a civilian for the Dept of the Army I probably have met more people at Ft Campbell then the entire time I was with 5th Group.

One time I was walking back to my team-room after I got back from Somalia in 93' some newbie B Team SGT asked if he could help me. I just said; "I'm going back to my own team-room after taking a fucking piss."

We were always gone all of the time.....so I guess we were kind of like ghosts to them. Only time most of them saw us was between deployments.

Last edited:
I was on a couple of teams back in the 90s. Spent more time gone then at Ft Campbell....which is why I decided to retire. I figured my number was coming up for an instructor slot at Ft Bragg at the Selection Committee. I wasn't prepared to move again.

While a civilian I used to work on Task Force 160th's HVAC systems from 2003 to 2019. We call the area they based The Dark Side. It's a more secure area on Ft Campbell. I flew with 160th in Somalia and we did alot of recertification missions with them stateside. If he was with 160th recently I might have seen him....but I wouldn't remember names. Only faces. I would go there....do the job....get the place cool again and leave. I didn't hang around much because we had a pretty heavy workload.

When I was on the teams...I spent alot of time deployed. The last 20 years while working as a civilian for the Dept of the Army I probably have met more people at Ft Campbell then the entire time I was with 5th Group.

One time I was walking back to my team-room after I got back from Somalia in 93' some newbie B Team SGT asked if he could help me. I just said; "I'm going back to my own team-room after taking a fucking piss."

We were always gone all of the time.....so I guess we were kind of like ghosts to them. Only time most of them saw us was between deployments.

Yeah, he spent the majority of his time deployed. He even sold his house and just bought a trailer that he parked at an RV park. It was there for over 15 years!
He made friends with the local deer herd!

Forum List

Back