Why was Tucker fired (and told at the last minute)?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

OK, after viewing this site and also hearing some things on lying cnn (but even a broken clock is right twice a day)

I've figured out why he was fired. I figured it had to do with him saying he hated Trump, but I htought he had somewhat amended himself by interviewing Trump after that on his show...

Also, I heard (not confirmed yet, though) that Tucker did not (in other ways) conform with the values Fox News was attempting to maintain, that he and some other person (in private emails discovered in the lawsuit) were joking around about such things as Maria Bartoromo's sex life (!). BAD. Maria is great.

There was (and again, this is not confirmed) misogyny and anti-semitism behind the curtain.

I guess that's where one of my relatives caught that (the latter)? He was a big Tucker fan... but no one else n the family was ever anti-semitic that I ever heard of

There were always things I myself didn't particularly like about Tucker, but I always liked how he took on unpopular topics and he had great commentary about it.

OK, after viewing this site and also hearing some things on lying cnn (but even a broken clock is right twice a day)

I've figured out why he was fired. I figured it had to do with him saying he hated Trump, but I htought he had somewhat amended himself by interviewing Trump after that on his show...

Also, I heard (not confirmed yet, though) that Tucker did not (in other ways) conform with the values Fox News was attempting to maintain, that he and some other person (in private emails discovered in the lawsuit) were joking around about such things as Maria Bartoromo's sex life (!). BAD. Maria is great.

There was (and again, this is not confirmed) misogyny and anti-semitism behind the curtain.

I guess that's where one of my relatives caught that (the latter)? He was a big Tucker fan... but no one else n the family was ever anti-semitic that I ever heard of

There were always things I myself didn't particularly like about Tucker, but I always liked how he took on unpopular topics and he had great commentary about it.
I thought it was done after he was off the air, to avoid the possibility of any laughing and clapping or cheering from FOX staffers and real news people, on open microphones.:5_1_12024:
:dunno::cool:

He's got a new job!

343520898_950899352598663_1102603439114522999_n.jpg

Tucker Carlson, a Source of Repeated Controversies, Is Out at Fox News​

Mr. Carlson has been one of the network’s top-rated hosts for many years.

". . . In recent weeks, however, tumult unfolding off the air was what contributed to Mr. Carlson’s ouster. He was set to be a star witness in the trial of Dominion’s billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against Fox News until the network abruptly settled for $787.5 million last week.

And late last month, one of his former producers filed a lawsuit against Fox and Mr. Carlson, claiming that the host ran a toxic workplace. The producer, Abby Grossberg, said in her complaint that she endured an environment “where unprofessionalism reigned supreme, and the staff’s distaste and disdain for women infiltrated almost every workday decision.” She also accused her former colleagues on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” of making antisemitic remarks and frequently speaking crudely and disparagingly about women.

On Monday, Fox offered a terse statement of gratitude in making the announcement of Mr. Carlson’s departure but did not offer any explanation. “Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor,” the network statement said.
Mr. Carlson did not respond to requests for comment on Monday.

The Fox News host Harris Faulkner said on air Monday that starting that evening, an interim show, “Fox News Tonight,” would fill the 8 p.m. hour “with rotating Fox News personalities until a new host is named.”

Tucker brought a lot of money in advertising. Why would Fox cut their own throat? My guess is that he got an offer he couldn't refuse from somewhere else. Lemon is another story. He's a jerk.

Faux News hates Trump, as if Tucker “hates Trump” in the first place.

But they fired him because he calls out the Establishment pigs every night. The Big Pharma and Big War pimps own Faux just like they own the rest of the MSM.

I thought it was done after he was off the air, to avoid the possibility of any laughing and clapping or cheering from FOX staffers and real news people, on open microphones.:5_1_12024:
:dunno::cool:
There are many talk show hosts that can have the same results. They are a competitive arrogant breed. Tucker on FOX was a conscience. You may not see it that way. He was not coming from strength and at times a little over the top. For some reason you think that the views Progressives have are of pure virtue. And the view of everyone not thinking exactly like that are of demons. That is not true. We all know who demons are from experience and we met them in life. The ones who actively ph uk with you no matter their politics are just that.

Tucker thought he was the boss at Fox. Boy, was he mistaken.

There are many talk show hosts that can have the same results. They are a competitive arrogant breed. Tucker on FOX was a conscience. You may not see it that way. He was not coming from strength and at times a little over the top. For some reason you think that the views Progressives have are of pure virtue. And the view of everyone not thinking exactly like that are of demons. That is not true. We all know who demons are from experience and we met them in life. The ones who actively ph uk with you no matter their politics are just that.
Tucker had no conscience or he could not have supported the big lie on air, just for the money, the misguided fans and management.

Carlson was probably fired due to settlement terms with Dominion. That's why there is no real reason given.

Faux News hates Trump, as if Tucker “hates Trump” in the first place.

But they fired him because he calls out the Establishment pigs every night. The Big Pharma and Big War pimps own Faux just like they own the rest of the MSM.
do you have a link?

Forum List

Back