Why Wasn't Hillary Hooked To A Lie Detector

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hell, she wants to be TOP COP. Every cop in this country has to take a lie detector test. At least when she said she couldn't recall we'd know it was bullshit. The fawning fairies don't care if she was lying. They could care less about integrity. Most of them have none so they don't look for it in their representatives.

Her programing isn't compatible with it's software.

I am going to deflect in this post because no other option exists.

There is no politician, no President living or dead, no SOS in history, who would subject themselves to a lie detector test. To suggest that one do so is a straight up foray into disingenuousness.

Stupid thread.

LOL Having worked many years in these very areas of IT and security, the entire episode makes me laugh. They should fire them all.

Hell, she wants to be TOP COP. Every cop in this country has to take a lie detector test. At least when she said she couldn't recall we'd know it was bullshit. The fawning fairies don't care if she was lying. They could care less about integrity. Most of them have none so they don't look for it in their representatives.
Lie detector test can't be used in a court of law as evidence, cops are suckers for having to take them to get a job...but then again, the law enforcement agencies are some of the best abusers of individual liberties and rights...

and her husband has fried all the polygraphs in washington dc.
maybe she could download the "truth" ap for her iphone.

There is no politician, no President living or dead, no SOS in history, who would subject themselves to a lie detector test. To suggest that one do so is a straight up foray into disingenuousness.

Stupid thread.

Fawning fairy twerk alert.

It was a formal investigation by the top law enforcement agency in the country ya brain dead libtardo. If she had nothing to hide she should've volunteered.

Stupid thread.

Fawning fairy twerk alert.

It was a formal investigation by the top law enforcement agency in the country ya brain dead libtardo. If she had nothing to hide she should've volunteered.

Of course. She should have volunteered. That she didn't clearly serves as an indictment. You've made an excellent case.

I honestly think she would pass with flying colors. I'm convinced she sees her lies as truthful because she wants them to be. Pathological liars see no wrong in what they do.

There was no need for a lie detector. With Hillary, if her lips are moving, she's lying. Perhaps if some one invented a truth detector that might be used to try to capture those rare moments when she is not lying.

There was no need for a lie detector. With Hillary, if her lips are moving, she's lying. Perhaps if some one invented a truth detector that might be used to try to capture those rare moments when she is not lying.

Her arrogance and the libtarded left's standard for integrity is bringing this country to its knees. This crowning of a queen as her entitlement shows just how low expectations are.

upload_2016-9-3_8-4-43.jpeg

Stupid thread.

That is a very polite way to point out that the OP is a moronic Clinton deranged piece of shit.

And the final proof that the FBI is now owned by the democrat party is the fact that they dumped her interview notes on Friday before the 3 day Labor Day weekend......the classic tactic to hide the information from the public........

I think our politicians on all levels of government should be given periodic lie detector tests.

I think our politicians on all levels of government should be given periodic lie detector tests.

They should have lie detectors implanted in their bodies as a part of their office....that would help a little...but they as Iceweasel pointed out....they are pathological so it probably wouldn't matter.......

They didn't even put her under oath....

The fix was in, and her admirers are peeing in their pants with delight that she's getting away with stuff others go to jail for.

and they don't care or realize the problem that allowing this corruption to become codified will actually be for this country...we will truly be Mexico....

Forum List

Back