Why wasn't Mike Brown's mother charged with armed robbery and assault?

Yeah, everyone knows that those people don't care when their kids die.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Blacks care when their kids die since it means their welfare is reduced. THINK, you miserable white-hating wretch.
Well more white people receive government hand outs than any group of people in America.
Do white people feel the same way when they lose a child??

maybe cuz they outnumber blacks 7 to 1?

So the reason for whites dependence on government hand out is because there are more of them...gee, what an excuse.
You are being intellectually dishonest. You are ignoring the overwhelming percentage of black people who are on the government teet, compared to a fairly low percentage of white people on the government teet. One group is going CRAZY with welfare, and the other is not. If your position wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have to resort to this type of dishonesty.

Now, I know you THOUGHT that more white people were on welfare, but not only were you being dishonest about the percentages, you are also wrong about more white people being on it. The truth is 38.8 percent of welfare recipients are Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of welfare recipients are African-Americans. That means you guys are not only using most of the welfare funds, you are using it at a rate 5 times higher than white people.

You lost this debate from every possible angle.

If 38% of whites use welfare and only 40% of blacks, that still means there are more whites on welfare that blacks since whites outnumber blacks by a lot.

So yes there are MORE white people on welfare than black people. Percentages do not mean the sheer number of people aren't bigger in the lower percentage area.

Blacks care when their kids die since it means their welfare is reduced. THINK, you miserable white-hating wretch.
Well more white people receive government hand outs than any group of people in America.

So the reason for whites dependence on government hand out is because there are more of them...gee, what an excuse.
You are being intellectually dishonest. You are ignoring the overwhelming percentage of black people who are on the government teet, compared to a fairly low percentage of white people on the government teet. One group is going CRAZY with welfare, and the other is not. If your position wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have to resort to this type of dishonesty.

Now, I know you THOUGHT that more white people were on welfare, but not only were you being dishonest about the percentages, you are also wrong about more white people being on it. The truth is 38.8 percent of welfare recipients are Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of welfare recipients are African-Americans. That means you guys are not only using most of the welfare funds, you are using it at a rate 5 times higher than white people.

Obviously you have not only a problem with basic whole numbers but also with intellectual honesty.
It's a well documented fact that if government hand outs were to cease, more whites would starve and freeze to death than anyone else.
This countries welfare system was predicated on hand outs to whites.

If you want to push the lie that there aren't more whites performing governmental fellatio, be my guest. The only people stupid enough to believe that lie more often inhabit the "stupid Front" type site, although I'm well aware that you all make periodic forages here and to other sites where normal people post.

So, I guess your excuse for the majority of people sucking off the government is as stupid as the one that stated "cuz they outnumber...".
13 percent of the population are black yet over 39 percent of all welfare go to blacks. about 80 percent of the population are white ( including hispanic since that is what they are classed as) yet only 38 percent of welfare goes to whites.

This is the same bullshit argument used when comparing violence between Countries. Briton has a much higher percentage of violence but overall less absolute numbers because their population over all is so much smaller then the US.

Obviously you have not only a problem with basic whole numbers but also with intellectual honesty.
It's a well documented fact that if government hand outs were to cease, more whites would starve and freeze to death than anyone else.

If you want to push the lie that there aren't more whites performing governmental fellatio, be my guest. The only people stupid enough to believe that lie more often inhabit the "stupid Front" type site, although I'm well aware that you all make periodic forages here and to other sites where normal people post.

So, I guess your excuse for the majority of people sucking off the government is as stupid as the one that stated "cuz they outnumber...".
Educate yourself dummy, then you wont end up looking like a fucking idiot next time.

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

You know, if stupid were shit, you would be a pile of dog shit.
This site you posted lists nothing of the number of people on welfare but if your stupid ass were more educated than a turn up green you would no that.

More white people like you are sitting around gobbling government dick and too stupid to know it.
Here's something so easy, even a dog shit idiot like you may understand some of it...

The Economix blog at the New York Times reported the following in February of last year:

Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

Read that again. It says blacks comprise 22 percent of the poor, but blacks only take in 14 percent of government benefits. Conversely, whites make up 42 percent of the poor , but take in a disproportionate 69 percent of government benefits.

Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2...safety-net/?module=Search&mabReward=relbias:s

I don't know if that's true or false but then, whites are still the majority and outnumber blacks 5 to 1. THINK
`

So because they are the majority justifies them milking the system and taking advantage of everyone else.

Milking the system?? Whites created the system They gave us this amazing high tech world. Without whites you blacks would still be living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. In fact in africa it's still like that. THINK, you miserable white-hating wretch.

Yes, we all wonder why she wasn't arrested when it's plain as the color of her skin why she wasn't....and who is currently IN CONTROL?

5xtrus.jpg

]
Well more white people receive government hand outs than any group of people in America.?

I don't know if that's true or false but then, whites are still the majority and outnumber blacks 5 to 1. THINK
`

So because they are the majority justifies them milking the system and taking advantage of everyone else.
Again, do whites feel different when they lose a loved one?

Obviously you didn't THINK.
I lost a niece to murder. Very heartbreaking. My family did not loot, burn, incite riots or blame it on race, even though one of the murderers was black. Too many want to connect everything to race. If Brown had been a white man Wilson would have reacted the same. But then there would not be all the mayhem in Ferguson. If the cop was black, no mayhem. Nothing will improve until people look at the situation, not skin color.

]
Well more white people receive government hand outs than any group of people in America.?

`

I lost a niece to murder. Very heartbreaking. My family did not loot, burn, incite riots or blame it on race, even though one of the murderers was black. Too many want to connect everything to race. If Brown had been a white man Wilson would have reacted the same. But then there would not be all the mayhem in Ferguson. If the cop was black, no mayhem. Nothing will improve until people look at the situation, not skin color.

Stop making sense... that's not part of the subversive agenda, and MSM talking points!

]

`

Stop making sense... that's not part of the subversive agenda, and MSM talking points!
Lol shame on me

Just saw this skank on tv acting all teary-eyed. What a liar.She wants to make money off her son's death. Look for her to write a book soon.

LOL write a book. It's doubtful she can READ a book.

As for the charges, the grandma probably declined to press charges so why incite further violence when the victim doesnt even care to press charges?

Yeah you're not racist at all

who the fuck said her inability to read was due to her race your fucking moron?

Educate yourself dummy, then you wont end up looking like a fucking idiot next time.

This site you posted lists nothing of the number of people on welfare but if your stupid ass were more educated than a turn up green you would no that.

More white people like you are sitting around gobbling government dick and too stupid to know it.
Here's something so easy, even a dog shit idiot like you may understand some of it...

The Economix blog at the New York Times reported the following in February of last year:

Read that again. It says blacks comprise 22 percent of the poor, but blacks only take in 14 percent of government benefits. Conversely, whites make up 42 percent of the poor , but take in a disproportionate 69 percent of government benefits.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?module=Search&mabReward=relbias:s
Let me show you the link again. Go educate yourself dummy. Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?module=Search&mabReward=relbias:s
Let me show you the link again. Go educate yourself dummy. Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

Why bother? Willful ignorance should be a crime.

Actually you should educate yourself, you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the difference between welfare such as EBT alone and the entirety of government hand outs.
Should I be surprised that you are this stupid???...not really. I thought I posted something elementary enough that even your primitive mind could grasp it.

Try once more, you moronic simpleton...

You must be one of those whites with a mouthful of govt balls...

Last edited:
`

Milking the system?? Whites created the system They gave us this amazing high tech world. Without whites you blacks would still be living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. In fact in africa it's still like that. THINK, you miserable white-hating wretch.

Actually, you inbred white trash moron, I don't have to consider the accomplishments of Blacks in Africa, I have as much connection to Africa as you do to Europe.
What have you invented, what have you improved, what have you perfected???

Right, not a damn thing, you are a sniveling loser whose only attempt at relevance is to try to leach onto people you have absolutely nothing in common with except skin color.
How pathetic is that???

If I were connected to Africa I would congratulate the great accomplishment they are making and have made.
Instead, I applaud the great accomplishments of Americans including the brilliant Black minds that enable you to live in the high tech world you are too ignorant to appreciate.

]

`

Lol shame on me
And your post is directed towards me for what reason?

Actually you should educate yourself, you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the difference between welfare such as EBT alone and the entirety of government hand outs.
Should I be surprised that you are this stupid???...not really. I thought I posted something elementary enough that even your primitive mind could grasp it.

LOL please define government benefits because until YOU moved the goalposts the discussion was about FOODSTAMPS, and because you apparently lack the integrity to admit that yes blacks as a group collect more SNAP per year than whites you attempted to move the goal posts without notifying anyone.

VERY dishonest . I won't blame your skin color though, has nothing to do with your dishonesty.

[
If I were connected to Africa I would congratulate the great accomplishment they are making and have made.
Instead, I applaud the great accomplishments of Americans including the brilliant Black minds that enable you to live in the high tech world you are too ignorant to appreciate.

Give us some examples of great african accomplishments and brilliant black minds.

LOL please define government benefits because until YOU moved the goalposts the discussion was about FOODSTAMPS, and because you apparently lack the integrity to admit that yes blacks as a group collect more SNAP per year than whites you attempted to move the goal posts without notifying anyone.

VERY dishonest . I won't blame your skin color though, has nothing to do with your dishonesty.

LOL...I NEVER used food stamps as my goal post, do you often encounter difficulty when reading material above a third grade level.

My post and link made it abundantly clear that whites overwhelmingly suck this country dry through their overwhelming use of the entirety of the govt hand out system. That was my first and current statement, if you weren't intelligent enough to discern that fact, blame your primitive brain.

I won't say you are this stupid because you are white, intelligent people don't make the stupid assumptions you have.

I know that you are too stupid to reteive my original post, let me help you make yourself more of the internet fool:

Post#10

Notice any mention of food stamps???...thought not.
Any more lies of your that you would like me to point out??

Let's try once more...

Seems you are miffed at being one of the 69% of whites that just can't function at a self sustaining level.
Typical...

Last edited:
[

Give us some examples of great african accomplishments and brilliant black minds.

Your very question proves you can't read at a second grade level.

Forum List

Back