🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Cannot Win the War Against Terrorism

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

History teaches us some powerful lessons—if we are willing to learn. For example, history teaches us that we cannot win our war against terrorism. We can learn some essential lessons about our future through history.

History is a wonderful teacher. So we’ll start there. Then we can move on to a far greater teacher of why we can’t conquer terrorism unless massive changes are made—if it isn’t already too late!

The Root of Terrorism
Why We Cannot Win the War Against Terrorism - theTrumpet.com

There is no "war" against terrorism, merely police action against terrorists.

We cannot eliminate the terrorists anymore than we can eliminate all other criminals.

So we work to suppress them, and we have done a pretty good job.

I am troubled by this thread, because I consider myself first and foremost a member of the human race and an article that places an "exclusive we" above every other person in this world exposes a racist mindset which I completely renounce and reject.

There is no war on Terrorism or a "we" fighting such a war except in the minds of racists and haters.

I expect a special place in hell is waiting for all of them.

Please, God, come soon so they get to their destination quickly and stop spreading hate and destruction and death on those in the Middle East and this entire world who choose peace and love and you over hate and death and destruction and Satan.

We cannot eliminate the terrorists anymore than we can eliminate all other criminals.

Not really for the amount of money spent on it. Islamic extremist rebels are still everywhere in the Middle East.

History teaches us some powerful lessons—if we are willing to learn. For example, history teaches us that we cannot win our war against terrorism. We can learn some essential lessons about our future through history.

History is a wonderful teacher. So we’ll start there. Then we can move on to a far greater teacher of why we can’t conquer terrorism unless massive changes are made—if it isn’t already too late!

The Root of Terrorism
Why We Cannot Win the War Against Terrorism - theTrumpet.com

We can win the battles by declaring all muslims illegal aliens and subversives, thus stopping all travel into a country by muslims. Then making it known that captured terrorists have been helping us by giving names and other details and letting them go.

I am troubled by this thread, because I consider myself first and foremost a member of the human race and an article that places an "exclusive we" above every other person in this world exposes a racist mindset which I completely renounce and reject.

There is no war on Terrorism or a "we" fighting such a war except in the minds of racists and haters.

Please, God, come soon so they get to their destination quickly and stop spreading hate and destruction and death on those in the Middle East and this entire world who choose peace and love and you over hate and death and destruction and Satan.

So you support and defend terrorists and terrorism, I wonder if homeland security is tapping your phone yet ?

I am being dead serious here. We can't do a thing about terrorism until the king terrorist Obama is out of office.

Obama and his gang of minions are genuine domestic terrorist

-Geaux

You forgot to mention the Terrorist State we know as the United States, no end to terror as long as the USA exists.

Just go look at those photos displaying what the good old USA did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

I am being dead serious here. We can't do a thing about terrorism until the king terrorist Obama is out of office.

-Geaux

You forgot to mention the Terrorist State we know as the United States, no end to terror as long as the USA exists.

Just go look at those photos displaying what the good old USA did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

-Geaux

Yes, what happened in Japan is terrible, but what Mrs. Sherri forgets to mention is that it stopped the war and a millioin lives were saved. If Mrs. Sherri doesn't like this country, I am sure that the crazy leaders in Iran will be glad to have her reside there. Perhaps she will be the one to lead the Shia in taking over the world for Islam. As an Iranian poster once said: Islam is not just for the Arabs or for the Iranians -- it is for the whole world.

-Geaux

I tend to agree with that statement.Barak Hussein Obama is the enemy within and the whole world will be on shaky ground as long as he is President.

-Geaux
I tend to agree with that statement.Barak Hussein Obama is the enemy within and the whole world will be on shaky ground as long as he is President.

What He has done is to put whoever succeeds Him, no matter who or from which party, in a box. The world will be watching carefully and any slight sign of continuing policies of weakness, appeasement and groveling apology will lead to some really nasty events. Events not necessarily targeted on The U.S. directly. In fact, probably not because that might awake the American People to heave out a wimp or for said wimp to lash out blindly in impotent rage, making a compete dog's breakfast of the whole thing. More likely against some "ally" - secure in the knowledge that the worst that will happen, the worst than can happen, is a shit-storm of rhetoric and toothless sanctions.

Next president is either have to grow some nuts quickly or just change the red-white-and-blue to a simple white bedsheet.

Just because a delusional person considers herself something and has a certain perception of " reality", doesn't mean that is actually the case. :rofl:

-Geaux
"US is a terrorist state" ya right. But thanks for exposing the typical mindset of a Pali supporting Islamo terrorist worshipper. You convert to Islam or hang around enough of the wrong type of Mooooslems and you start talking like Sherri. :cuckoo:

Just because a delusional person considers herself something and has a certain perception of " reality", doesn't mean that is actually the case. :rofl:

Sherri is not unique-----Adolf and Josef Stalin also considered themselves to be
acting for the good of all mankind and considered those who hated them as
"evil"

Not really for the amount of money spent on it. Islamic extremist rebels are still everywhere in the Middle East.

Yes, if you are discussing the Bush regime's expenses.

No, if you are discussing Obama's cost benefit analysis, which is much better than Bush.

-Geaux

Go back to Iran you terrorist worshipping piece of crap.

-Geaux
Sounds to me you're in cahoots with the Taliban if you call the US a terrorist state.You are despicable.

-Geaux

Go back to Iran you terrorist worshipping piece of crap.

lol.. No, we need to send some politicians there

-Geaux

Forum List

Back