why were otto's parents guests at the sotu address?

not one conservative will admit it was simply done for show.....

Are you going to dissect what Obama did during his SOTU's? Are you going to suggest that not one Democrat standing and applauding during that entire SOTU wasn't for show? In some cases people impulsively clapped and wanted to stand but their Headmasters gave them the gaze of death to "sit down or be shunned by the family!"

It's called politics. Doesn't mean Trump and his team don't care about those people and the issues (obviously they care about the issues as they specifically chose those issues to showcase), it just isn't agreeable to the opposite side to rally around the same issues, or to see the GOP get "credit" for confronting these issues.

Obama had 8 years to clean up the immigration problem, MS-13, to deal with North Korea, trade abuses. He did nothing but bring the U.S to massive levels of debt. THAT'S the truth. What is his legacy?

remember otto the young man seeking adventure travel...traveling to n korea to party?
he was returned to the us with medical issues and died quickly...why were his parents guests of trumps at sotu? i remember when posters on here trashed them for allowing them son to adventure travel to n korea? what say you now?

I say they are still parents of a kid who got killed being a retard. No sympathy for them or Otto.

remember otto the young man seeking adventure travel...traveling to n korea to party?
he was returned to the us with medical issues and died quickly...why were his parents guests of trumps at sotu? i remember when posters on here trashed them for allowing them son to adventure travel to n korea? what say you now?
i say who gives a shit? why do people pick out the most minute shit and try to pretend it is the key to it all?

WHO
GIVES
A
SHIT?

that's what i say.

not one conservative will admit it was simply done for show.....
gosh. and hillary would never put on a show, or fake questions, or stack an audience, or get opportunistic pics...

called politics, not "petty ass shit".

When I saw the poor Warmbiers being introduced, I was afraid the President was warming us up for declaring war on NK. Got a little nervous for a minute.

i find it amusing how fast conservatives flip flop....trump merely wanted to remind people of n korea's past acts...nothing more..he could care less about them.....you are aware there are us citizens being held as captives as we speak? were is the defending our own for them?
Flip flop? Did anyone say he deserved death for being stupid?

when i see then i think wtf were you thinking letting your son go to n korea....just like that dude who took his preggie wife on a hiking tour of some damn 3rd world country and ended up captives of the tailban

When I saw the poor Warmbiers being introduced, I was afraid the President was warming us up for declaring war on NK. Got a little nervous for a minute.
FEAR is how you choose to live life

What's up your ass? You WANT to go to war with NK? Or you just taking a swing at me for no reason?

yeah, but they're Donald's treasonous party now.

i find it amusing how fast conservatives flip flop....trump merely wanted to remind people of n korea's past acts...nothing more..he could care less about them.....you are aware there are us citizens being held as captives as we speak? were is the defending our own for them?
Where was your concern about it when Obama was president?
obama only had foreigners mistreated by Americans.

What's up your ass? You WANT to go to war with NK? Or you just taking a swing at me for no reason?
"Oh NO! Ottos parents are at the SOTU! That means NUCLEAR WAR with NK!"

Yeah. No reason
When I saw the poor Warmbiers being introduced, I was afraid the President was warming us up for declaring war on NK.

Yeah. No reason
When I saw the poor Warmbiers being introduced, I was afraid the President was warming us up for declaring war on NK.
Yeah, that's what I said alright.

Yeah. No reason
People who can't read between the lines are so tedious.

Forum List

Back