Why won't Biden listen to the World Health Organization? Why won't he listen to these scientists and doctors on lockdowns?

I thought we were supposed to listen to the experts? WTF? I'm confused.

:tinfoil:

What the WHO promotes to the rest of the world has no bearing on what the USA currently needs to do. You need to lock down hard to stop the spread, and then re-open slowly. What you SHOULD have done when the rest of the world did it.

Donald Trump blew it by failing to shut down, and stay shut down until the virus was quashed.

With all due respect, President-elect Biden does not know anything.

He is simply a symbol of the Democratic Party.

Decisions will be made by the woke Vice President and super woke Cabinet.

President Biden will reign like a king. All decisions will be made in his name after he has given his formal assent.

The Vice President will be, in effect, the prime minister, who actually runs the government.

With all due respect, President-elect Biden does not know anything.

He is simply a symbol of the Democratic Party.

Decisions will be made by the woke Vice President and super woke Cabinet.

President Biden will reign like a king. All decisions will be made in his name after he has given his formal assent.

The Vice President will be, in effect, the prime minister, who actually runs the government.

Close, but no. Kamala will not be calling any shots. The people who decided Joe was going to be the puppet and made all the other candidates drop out the same day? That is who is calling the shots.

Basically, he's a retard. Just listen to him talk. Its sad.

Trump isn't a retard. He used to be able to talk in complete sentences. He didn't wander off topic and blither like he does now.

Biden is the retard who wanders off topic, drools, dementia laden, mentally disturbed etc. Not surprising that you don't see the reference.

a biden admin will control the people and move us a giant step closer to communism. congrats voters.

federal masks laws and lockdowns.

no way florida goes along with any unconstitutional lockdown bullshit from the drooler in chief.

What the WHO promotes to the rest of the world has no bearing on what the USA currently needs to do. You need to lock down hard to stop the spread, and then re-open slowly. What you SHOULD have done when the rest of the world did it.

Donald Trump blew it by failing to shut down, and stay shut down until the virus was quashed.
You can't "quash" the virus and not expect it to come back. You can only flatten the curve.

The governors were the ones the shutdown and reopened, not the President.

I thought he was going to listen to the science?

What happened?

He is fake President elect and he is already lying his ass off.

Biden went to his doctor and was told he had some bad news. The doctor told him that he either had AIDS or Alzheimer's, and they couldn't decide. Biden said, how will I know? The doctor said, "When you go home, I want you to park about 5 blocks away and walk home". Biden asked, "What good that would do?" The doctor said, "If you do manage to find your way home, don't have sex with anyone".

The WHO says masks, 6ft plus of separation, no large gatherings, is the best way to handle it....

But you Trumpists, chose Lockdown..... :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back