Why won't Biden listen to the World Health Organization? Why won't he listen to these scientists and doctors on lockdowns?

The WHO says masks, 6ft plus of separation, no large gatherings, is the best way to handle it....

But you Trumpists, chose Lockdown..... :rolleyes-41:
Lol you just can’t make up this amount of stupid.
So the governors of all fifty states are now Trumps followers?

The WHO says masks, 6ft plus of separation, no large gatherings, is the best way to handle it....

You, As in you..... indirectly CHOSE lockdown as the means to slow spread and deaths, vs wearing masks and separation as a means to slow spread and deaths so hospitals and health care workers are not overwhelmed....

It's clear as daylight..... YOU put us here, in this position...No getting around what you did, to this nation... own up to it.

BTW, the governors control lockdowns for their state. Trump has no control over it. Neither does Biden. But that isn't going to stop him from trying if he wins.

You, As in you..... indirectly CHOSE lockdown as the means to slow spread and deaths, vs wearing masks and separation as a means to slow spread and deaths so hospitals and health care workers are not overwhelmed....

It's clear as daylight..... YOU put us here, in this position...No getting around what you did, to this nation... own up to it.
I didn’t do anything you idiot. If I had had my way there would never have been a lockdown.
I realize that you are so delusional that you will try and blame others for everything.

I thought we were supposed to listen to the experts? WTF? I'm confused.

:tinfoil:

What the WHO promotes to the rest of the world has no bearing on what the USA currently needs to do. You need to lock down hard to stop the spread, and then re-open slowly. What you SHOULD have done when the rest of the world did it.

Donald Trump blew it by failing to shut down, and stay shut down until the virus was quashed.
The governors were the ones the shutdown and reopened, not the President.

Of course that's what you believe, because that's what Trump told you. From Day One, Trump has passed off the blame for the coming catastrophe to someone else. Every decision that was made to get you to the terrible position of having a pandemic raging throughout the nation, and your government doing nothing to stop it, was made by Donald Trump, but it's all someone else's fault.

Trump told Bob Woodward what kind of a disaster was looming. So he restricted travel from China and called it a day. After that Trump started pretending there was no problem and did nothing. He didn't even prepare the governors as to what was comoing. While the rest of the world dusted off their pandemic playbooks, produced tests and purchased PPE, Trump was wishing it all away. Something he's still doing.

I knew how bad it was going to be when Trump put Pence in charge of the pandemic response, but then he was still the guy front and centre at the press conferences, giving out false information, promoting whatever cure he saw promoted on FOX News. But Mike Pence was in charge.

How do you know he won't? He doesn't get inaugurated for another two months and Fauci just said on the news yesterday that another set of lockdowns is not the preferred way to go forward.

What the WHO promotes to the rest of the world has no bearing on what the USA currently needs to do. You need to lock down hard to stop the spread, and then re-open slowly. What you SHOULD have done when the rest of the world did it.

Donald Trump blew it by failing to shut down, and stay shut down until the virus was quashed.
The governors were the ones the shutdown and reopened, not the President.

Of course that's what you believe, because that's what Trump told you. From Day One, Trump has passed off the blame for the coming catastrophe to someone else. Every decision that was made to get you to the terrible position of having a pandemic raging throughout the nation, and your government doing nothing to stop it, was made by Donald Trump, but it's all someone else's fault.

Trump told Bob Woodward what kind of a disaster was looming. So he restricted travel from China and called it a day. After that Trump started pretending there was no problem and did nothing. He didn't even prepare the governors as to what was comoing. While the rest of the world dusted off their pandemic playbooks, produced tests and purchased PPE, Trump was wishing it all away. Something he's still doing.

I knew how bad it was going to be when Trump put Pence in charge of the pandemic response, but then he was still the guy front and centre at the press conferences, giving out false information, promoting whatever cure he saw promoted on FOX News. But Mike Pence was in charge.

First off, I don't believe politicians, like your racist leader or Biden or Trump, they all have agendas and it is party over country, so spare me you BS.

The rest of your post is plain nonsense.

Shutdown is ignorant which is why you libbers love it so. You don't quash the virus by trying to hide from it, you go on with your life and do common sense things like wash hands and social distance and keep a strong immune system. If you are older then take extra precautions but this is nothing more than the flu.

Are you kidding me? We conservatives chose lockdown? The lockdowns have been the most draconian in States that are controlled by Democrats. Try and be at least a LITTLE truthful, Care!

Forum List

Back