Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

No one give a fuck what you want.

The attackers were democrat Brown Shirts, so no prosecutions since they were following orders from the party.
You have nothing but hollow accusations.

Trump’s terrorists tell us exactly what they’re doing. They’re doing it for Trump. There’s no ambiguity.

Can’t think of a better description of Trump.

Got it, so your usual response of
iu

He rots the brains of his supporters and turns them into unthinking zombies while sucking their hard earned dollars up to support his lavish lifestyle.

ROFL

Put down the crack pipe sploogy.

What?

:lmao:

Stupid fuck, I cited my claim - not that I needed to, it was a MAJOR news story.

You have absolutely no grip on reality at all, do you?

Are they riding on Unicorns?

I have nudnick Marener on ignore and I don't even remember her. Which means she's just a gnat buzzing in the air that at some point I swatted

I have nudnick Marener on ignore and I don't even remember her. Which means she's just a gnat buzzing in the air that at some point I swatted

Geez, it's only been her two weeks. Does it identify as female? Does it have female parts? Or is that yet another fantasy it lives in?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He seems to be hiding something. Why all the secrecy on what they told the judge to get the search warrant?

Given the track record of the FBI lying to courts one would think he would be more transparent

Trump bum kissers should expect that, when the affidavit is released as demanded by Trump's bottom-of-the-barrel lawyers, the portion that is not redacted will be very damaging to the Cry Baby Loser.

The ketchup is going to fly.

You have no idea who they were or why they did it.

Your claim about them being democrats following orders from politicians is hollow.

We know exactly who they were - the democrat Brown Shirts of ANTIFA and BLM.

Your lies that those attacking the federal courthouse in Portland were unknown are just fucking stupid. Read the article I provided you, retard.

Trump bum kissers should expect that, when the affidavit is released as demanded by Trump's bottom-of-the-barrel lawyers, the portion that is not redacted will be very damaging to the Cry Baby Loser.

The ketchup is going to fly.

No more slanderous leaks by Garland and his Gestapo goons.

That gives you a sadz, shitlapper.

Don’t be ignorant.
1. Your source says spring. The FBI was there in June and by their account Trump cooperated.
2. You really have no source since it is ABC claiming they talked to some anonymous person.
3. From your link:

It is not immediately clear what specifically the spring subpoena was seeking, and whether Trump provided any documents in response to the subpoena, the sources said.

So your link didn't back up your bullshit claim, Simp.

TLDR for the thread

But I suspect someone pointed out the obvious:

The Affidavit was cooked up using leaked and planted stories by the DOJ as the evidence. IOW, it's another bogus attempt to frame Trump by the TDS Cult.
Classic Nazi Piglosi "wrap up smear".

No more slanderous leaks by Garland and his Gestapo goons.
What is hilarious is TrumpHumps demanding release of the affidavit that wreaks havoc with the Cry Baby Loser's fake claims.

He still can contrive no excuse for absconding with classified government documents, stashing them in a store room at his hoity-toity pleasure palace, and refusing to respect the national security concerns of the National Archives and records Administration.

Last edited:
Show me the account of the FBI saying Trump cooperated.

It doesn’t exist.

Trump’s lawyers say they cooperated, but that hardly makes it a fact. Criminals always say they’re innocent.
Jay Bratt, chief of counter intelligence sent Trump a thank you note for his cooperation after the June visit, Simp.

Forum List

Back