Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Oh for fuck's sake, you make this too easy JRK:

The Iraqi chemical weapons stockpile consisted of chemical warfare agents
filled into munitions and bulk containers. Iraq declared an overall production of
some 3,850 tons of chemical agents during the past chemical weapons programme.
Approximately 3,300 tons of mustard gas and the nerve agents tabun and sarin or a
sarin/cyclosarin mixture were weaponized into about 130,000 munitions, out of
which over 101,000 munitions were used during the Iran-Iraq war. The Iraqi
chemical arsenal, produced before 1991,

Notice how you're listing all of the items they declared?

These personal attacks on me are confusing[/QUOTE]

No insult or personal attack anyone has given has been as bad as the ones you've dished out.

Calling ppl who simply disagree with you on a political issue as anti-american and anti-soldier is about as low as I've ever seen anyone stoop to on this message board. You've deserved all you've gotten and more.

filled into munitions and bulk containers. Iraq declared an overall production of
Approximately 3,300 tons of mustard gas and the nerve agents tabun and sarin or a

You missed that one by 10 miles
What was required by resolution 1441?

Iraq was required by many resolutions including resolution 1441 to destroy their WMD and supply proof of doing so. Among other points 1. Decides that Iraq has been and remains in material breach of its obligations under relevant resolutions, including resolution 687 (1991), in particular through Iraq’s failure to cooperate with United Nations inspectors and the IAEA, and to complete the actions required under paragraphs 8 to 13 of resolution 687 (1991); 2. Decides, while acknowledging paragraph 1 above, to afford Iraq, by this resolution, a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations under relevant resolutions of the Council; and accordingly decides to set up an enhanced inspection regime with the aim of bringing to full and verified completion the disarmament process established by resolution 687 (1991) and subsequent resolutions of the Council;
Resolution 687
Key points of resolution 1441
Resolution 1441

Thank you for proving my point better than I could ever
IT was Saddam's place to destroy everything that was classified a WMD
It never stated how old it was, it stated all and to prove

This is why there is so much confusion about these events
one day some-one woke up and made up llot of lies about HR 1442, IRAQ and what the issues were really about

it is clear how this has happened here with this link

Iraq was required by many resolutions including resolution 1441 to destroy their WMD and supply proof of doing so. Among other points 1. Decides that Iraq has been and remains in material breach of its obligations under relevant resolutions, including resolution 687 (1991), in particular through Iraq’s failure to cooperate with United Nations inspectors and the IAEA, and to complete the actions required under paragraphs 8 to 13 of resolution 687 (1991); 2. Decides, while acknowledging paragraph 1 above, to afford Iraq, by this resolution, a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations under relevant resolutions of the Council; and accordingly decides to set up an enhanced inspection regime with the aim of bringing to full and verified completion the disarmament process established by resolution 687 (1991) and subsequent resolutions of the Council;
Resolution 687
Resolution 1441

No, you're too fucking wrapped up in your own bias to see the simple truth in front of you:

1. Those weapons - from pre-1991 - had been declared.

2. Those weapons - from pre-1991 - had been declared and

3. Those pre-1991 weapons were known to be degraded. oh, btw -

4. Those pre-1991 weapons had been declared.

Resolution 687
Resolution 1441

No, you're too fucking wrapped up in your own bias to see the simple truth in front of you:

1. Those weapons - from pre-1991 - had been declared.

2. Those weapons - from pre-1991 - had been declared and

3. Those pre-1991 weapons were known to be degraded. oh, btw -

4. Those pre-1991 weapons had been declared.

where r those declared weapons?
when were they destroyed?
Chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix remarked in January 2003 that "Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance—not even today—of the disarmament, which was demanded of it and which it needs to carry out to win the confidence of the world and to live in peace."[115] Among other things he noted that 1,000 short tons (910 t) of chemical agent were unaccounted for, information on Iraq's VX nerve agent program was missing, and that "no convincing evidence" was presented for the destruction of 8,500 litres (1,900 imp gal; 2,200 US gal) of anthrax that had been declared.[115]
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...7KHBDA&usg=AFQjCNF5f7Np0YRHc8P-53bCuFpytJhtCg

Why would anyone continue to spend countless hours on an internet message board trying to convince strangers that a failure was a success?

Why would anyone continue to spend countless hours on an internet message board trying to convince strangers that a failure was a success?

It was a success, sorry you feel the way you do Mr. clean
it has found the end Mr Clean
you guys have spammed this thing into another universe
And it is obvious to me that you care anything about any of this but to keep spamming

WHY?

you keep saying the same over and over, Saddam said different than you
give it a rest bud

when Saddam had those 6500 munitions is still unknown except for the 500+ that were found
those were still there in 2003
Google DOD, Munitions, meet WMD criteria
Really

Last edited:
when Saddam had those 6500 munitions is till unknown except for the 500+ that were found
those were still there in 2003
Google DOD, Munitions, meet WMD criteria
Really

Nothing has been debunked
I ask you again to either prove it or apologize
Why you want to join these others on ignore is beyond me
all you have to do is ask or stop stating things without back up

If ignorance is bliss, he must be a pretty happy guy.

:lol:

You have to wonder how he can look at all of the posts that clearly beat him and his arguments into the ground and simply ignore all of the evidence.

Rather than defend, he puts everyone with whom he disagrees on ignore...which is a derivative of the word 'ignorance', very fitting for JRK.

when Saddam had those 6500 munitions is till unknown...

Only to you JRK, only to you are they unknown.

The rest of the world and even the Bush administration has admitted the truth, Iraq had no WMD's nor did they have a WMD program at the time of Bush's invasion.

Nothing has been debunked
I ask you again to either prove it or apologize
Why you want to join these others on ignore is beyond me
all you have to do is ask or stop stating things without back up

To tell you that you are wrong, to provide incontrovertible evidence that you are absolutely wrong, to call you immorally stubborn when you refuse to admit that you are absolutely wrong is not character assassination, buddy rho, it is doing due diligence.

You are wrong.

Nothing you have provided can lead any objective reader of normal intelligent to any other conclusion.

JRK, this is on you.

Let me remind every-one who remains in denial
the 6500 came from The UN and the Iraqis
not me
Google Blix, 6500 munitions, 1-27-2003

Let me remind every-one who remains in denial
the 6500 came from The UN and the Iraqis
not me
Google Blix, 6500 munitions, 1-27-2003

Forum List

Back